September 14, 2011

Seven Days Of Love

Who likes a good surprise? I know I do! Well, how would you like to give your spouse SEVEN days of love surprises?  Today, we have a fun printable that contains seven tiny notes you can have ready for your spouse within minutes!  This fun printable contains love quotes, messages, and a few even allow you to write personal love notes.

Shadeleaf Studios

The three things you need:

1: A standard Monday-Sunday pill box

Shadeleaf Studios

2: Candies such as M&M’s, Lemonheads, gum, etc.

3: Download the Seven Days of Love printable here

Shadeleaf Studios

Once you have printed the Seven Days of Love printable, cut out each love letter and place one in each box Monday-Sunday.

I decided to put mine on my husband’s nightstand.  Each night, he will be able to end his day with a little love.  Sometimes in life, it is the simple things that make us happy!

110 Responses to “Seven Days Of Love ”

1. Bailey K. says:

what a great idea! and it is so cute! i’ll have to do this soon.

i would love for you to come link up this or any other amazing project at my creativity party going on right now!

letbirdzfly.blogspot.com

thanks so much for sharing!

2. Paige says:

Thanks for linking up to the Creative Genius Link Party! I’d love to see you link up again tomorrow!

3. Penny says:

What a great idea…I love it! Sometimes it’s easy to forget that our men need some love notes once in a while!

4. SARAH says:

Thank you so very much for this post. My husband is a truck driver and this will be a great way to show him that we love him while he is gone. They always say its the little things…. Again Thank You

5. Jane Ann says:

PLEASE do not do this with babies or young children. When they find a pillcase at grandma’s house or in her purse, they will assume there’s a great treat inside for them. Confusing a pillcase with a toy or candy treat is could be fatal.

6. Becki says:

Thanks for this great idea! My husband travels frequently, and I can’t wait to put this in his suitcase!

7. Courtney says:

This is an AWESOME idea! I am so going to put this together and stick it in my hubby’s car :)

8. Brett says:

Me and the girl I’m dating live about 4 hours from each other so I don’t get to see her as often as I would like. So when I saw this I thought it would be a good way for her to know I was thinking about her and that I like her (I had to change the notes to like for now). So I sent it off to her this Friday and she got it to day and so far she has liked it………………

9. Shonda says:

Just found your site through another blog – AWESOME! I needed this today and next week is my husband’s birthday, so I’m going out right now to get candy to give him 7days of Love starting tomorrow!! Thanks for the great idea and I will be coming back for more!

10. Crystal says:

I just found the “seven days of love” post today and put it together for my hubby who is leaving on a business trip for 2 weeks tomorrow. I found a giant 7 day pill container at the dollar store and put the love printables along 2 hershey kisses in each for “a kiss goodnight” every night while he is gone. THANKS FOR THE AWESOME IDEA!!! :)

11. Mama Bird says:

My husband works offshore. I am going to sneak one of these in his bag before he leaves!! I am also going to modify the idea for my son in college during finals week.

12. Lauren says:

I just sent this to my boyfriend! I’m so excited for him to get it!!

13. Lauren Rose says:

This is a perfect way for my husband and I to stay connected when he travels for work. Thank you!

14. daisey says:

Great idea! I’m going to use M&M’s (Peanuts & Mini), Jolly Ranchers, Reeses Pieces, Skittles, Lemon Heads & a mini-chocolate bar. I made my own litte papers instead of using the printables. A couple had little quotes, like “Love Reminds You That Nothing Else Matters” another had a lyric of our favorite love song, and another thanked him for doing certain chores around the house. I feel like it personalized it a bit more :)

15. jewels says:

what a great idea! LOVE THIS! THANKS FOR SHARING!

16. Shan says:

I was thinking of doing a \12 days of Christmas Love\ for my hubby. Thanks so much for the ideas!!!

17. Rebeccca says:

This is a great idea! My hubs is an accountant so sometimes he gets home ridiculously late. This is a perfect way for me to show my love during busy season. Thanks for the idea and the printable!

18. Donna Kling says:

I abosolutely loved making this for my boyfriend who is loving it!! Thank you so much for the idea!

19. Cheryl says:

What a wonderful idea! I hope it’s okay that I used one of these photos on my blog to link others to your site and this project. Thank you for sharing the wonderful idea!

20. Marisa says:

Such a sweet idea! Even my kids would love this. Maybe for the week leading up to their birthdays? Fun!

21. Rachel says:

My husband and I are pharmacists and lots of our friends are too. This is a FABULOUS idea! I can get the pill boxes at the Dollar Tree and spread the love this year! Thank you so much for such a wonderful idea!!!!! Love!

22. Helen says:

This is an awesome idea. My husband is leaving on a business trip soon and I know this will make him feel better about being away from home and family. Thanks !

23. Laura says:

Thanks for another FANTASTIC idea to send to my DEPLOYED husband!!! You girls have so many ideas that are great for staying connected during deployment. I can’t wait to share your blog with my fellow NAVY Wives :)

24. Jess says:

I love this idea. I did this for husband my who works out of town every other week so he was SO happy to find this when he got to his hotel :) would LOVE if anyone can make any other suggestions for little surprise gifts like this??!… it’s hard for him to be away so much and every little thought counts! Plus, it’s tricky trying to find ‘cute’ gifts for guys.

25. Rhonda says:

I loved this idea so much! It is simple and fun!

1. […] Leave a love note scavenger hunt around the house for when he gets home from work Fill up a Pillbox (I do this for Hans every week and leave it in his lunchbox) Praise him in front of his […]

2. […] each box, and a little note (you can print out the Seven Days of Love from The Dating Divas here or make your own, which I prefer). Each day put a note and a couple candies and once each day is […]