June 22, 2011

The Husband Survival Kit

I wish every day was a perfect day.  Unfortunately, life doesn’t really work that way.  Our idea today is to help your loved one get through a rough day, while giving them a little pick-me-up.  All you have to do for this idea is buy a bag of M&M’s and use the poem, Spouse Survival Kit!

Husband Survival Kit

Each color has a different cure…

Take the prescribed dose only, and don’t take anymore!  When you’re grouchy and mean, I recommend GREEN.  For the times when you are down, I recommend BROWNORANGE is a special coating; it will help minimize bloating.  The aches in your head are cured by RED.  To help you mellow, take a dose of YELLOW. If you are agitated too, take a handful of BLUE.  If your life is a drag, just eat the WHOLE BAG! :)

My cute friend Lisa gave me a similar idea for surviving the holidays.  I decided to make a few changes so I could give it to my husband. I don’t know about you, but my day just got better thinking about eating M&M’s!

DOWNLOAD YOURS TODAY!

23 Responses to “The Husband Survival Kit”

1. Kari Kari says:

Corie, you’ve done it again girl! I LOVE this idea! So dang cute and my hubby loves his M&M’s! great idea!!

2. Wendy wendy says:

Cute as ALWAYS Corie!! LOVE it!!!!

3. Jamie says:

Love this! Peanut M&Ms are pretty much my favorite candy and I love the poem that goes with it! Our anniversary is coming up and I think I’m going to do this. <3 Thanks for sharing!!

forloveofcupcakes.com

Hmmm…..our CURRENT favorite M&M’s are the Coconut ones…..wonder how I could “swing” this so we could use THOSE…. lol :)

5. Terri says:

Hi, this is such a great idea…and yummy too! Thanks for the great cute ideas

6. Nicole says:

Hi,
    This is such a cute idea but check your download because the last line has a misspelling. Should say ‘if your life is a drag….’ but it says ‘if you life is a drag….’

Thanks!
    Nikki

7. Bridget says:

Thank you so much for helping to strength our marriage in many ways I always turn to you for ideals that are low cost..this one is no exception!! This idea was a big hit with my man this Valentines’ day best part this IS his BEST GIFT ever..according to him..LOL

8. Michelle says:

Hi,

I followed you over from Pinterest and Love this idea. I would like to invite you to share this, and any other posts, on my link party at http://www.michellestastycreations.blogspot.com. Have a great weekend.

Hugs,
    Michelle

9. Mel says:

so cute! I am totally going to some of these for my hubby! He will love them!

10. I’m changing it to my daughter because she ADORES M&M’s but this is a great idea! I’m pinning it too, thanks.

11. Brittney says:

oh my gosh! that is the cutest idea ever! i love it :)

12. Ioanna says:

So here’s my revised version for my two girls. Ages 5 and 7.

Missing Mommy Medicine

Each color has a different cure…

Take the prescribed dose only, and don’t take anymore!

You’ve done something neat, but mom can’t see it, GREEN will get you by.

When you’re feeling down because mom’s not around, eat one BROWN.

ORANGE is bright, it will help you dream at night, but just take 1 or it will be a fright!

Cure the sadness in your head and eat one RED.

When you need a hug, to pick you up, take a dose of YELLOW, but eat just one, or you’ll get too mellow.

If you are agitated too, take a handful of BLUE. Wait, nice try you sneeky two. Just one will do.

If your day is a drag, just eat the WHOLE BAG! :)

I love you and can’t wait to be home.

13. Shelby says:

I put a bag of M&Ms into my man’s backpack this morning with this note. When he got to his classes, he got a surprise to help motivate him through the day! He absolutely loved it! Thank you!

14. Kate says:

haha so cute!! Love this :)

15. Cindy says:

Such a cute idea! Just saw this on Pinterest! I can’t wait to look around your blog and see what else I can find! Thank you!!!

16. What a cute idea! I’m pretty sure there should be instructions to share the yummy M&Ms though ;)

17. Jessica Scheller says:

I used the husband survival kit today! I work seasonally in the office at my husbands place of work! This time of year he works 15-20 hours A DAY doing custom anhydrous for farmers! Everything that could go wrong today did! toolbars breaking, flat tires etc. So i printed this off and stapled a bag of penut m&ms to it and sent it with his service tech to deliver! Thanks for such great idea!

18. I read it to my husband but skipped the husband survival part.Very cute!

19. Jackie says:

How do I print off theses sites the things I like?

20. steve says:

anyone else notice the mistake on the card n the picture, “if you life is a drag”

21. Paula says:

Haha! This is such a nice idea. Really funny, too!

22. Heather says:

Am I crazy or is there not a link to the printable?