July 11, 2012

You Are Loved!

Surprise your loved one with a special type of love note for only $2! I went to the Dollar Store and bought a white plate. In the craft section, they also had a porcelain pen.  I came home and wrote my husband a special note on the plate.  He was excited when he finished his dinner to find a little love!  I plan on using this plate on special occasions such as birthdays, Father’s Day, etc.   This was a quick and easy idea you can have for a long time to come and adds a little variety to giving a love note or card.

Do you have a special plate at your house?

Tip Junkie handmade projects

One Artsy Mama

Wayward Weekend

Lil Luna and DIY Dreamer

9 Responses to “You Are Loved!”

1. Karen says:

Love Love Love this idea!! I really need to make one of these pronto! Thanks for the idea.

2. Amber says:

Cute idea. Does the marker wash off or is it permanent?

3. Stephanie Stephanie says:

My husband would shovel his food in to see what is on the plate ;)

4. Dorena says:

Love this idea! And found at the dollar store? Even better! Love the site, great ideas!

5. What fun! I think my grandkids would enjoy doing this. Thank you for sharing the idea.

6. Christine says:

LOVE IT!!!!! Such a great idea and soooo FUN!!! I have to make some with my daughters!

You are planning on sharing this over at The DIY Dreamer.. From Dream To Reality.. right? :)

7. Rachel says:

Yay! I love this and will be combining it with your “I Cerealsy Love You” Idea! and am going to write it on the bottom of a bowl that he can eat his breakfast out of! He LOVES some cheerios and will be happily surprised to find his cute love message before he heads off to work. :)