Is your man a runner? Or, maybe he loves to spend time at the gym? If so, we have the PERFECT suggestion from one of our Dah-ling readers to brighten his day!
Margaret wrote to us and explained that her honey is a runner and participates in many races throughout the year. Since he always manages to forget something, Margaret is planning to give him a gift basket of all the items he will need for his upcoming race relay. — How cute is that?!
* * * * * * * * * * *
We LOVE this idea! Support your man as he works toward his fitness goals by surprising him with a thoughtful gift basket of exercising essentials. The possibilities on what to include are ENDLESS and easily customizable to your hubby’s favorite sport. You might consider things like:
- new laces for his running shoes
- energy drinks
- carb friendly snacks before the race: granola bars, Clif Bars, etc…
- a new playlist loaded onto his IPOD
- towel for running
- massage oils for muscle aches
- new running socks
- ear buds
- water bottle
- a little love note from YOU explaining how proud you are of him!
A special thank you to Jaelyn of Complexions Photography for capturing this idea so beautifully in photos. If you are loving this fitness themed gift, check out these gems from our archives:
- Michelle compiled an AWESOME list of tips of how to create “A Healthier You.“
- Lisa lists 10 fun and super easy ways to incorporate exercise into your routine this summer in her post, “Fitness Tips.“
Cultivating a healthy lifestyle as a couple is so important. We would LOVE to hear from YOU in the COMMENTS BELOW on how you accomplish this mighty task!