The Best Men’s Fragrance Collections
Is there anything better than a good-smelling man? No way! That’s why we’ve put together a list of over 100 of the BEST men’s fragrance items—perfect for birthdays, Valentine’s day or anytime you want your guy to smell Mmm-good. From top men’s cologne scents we ladies can’t get enough of, to a selection of men’s fragrance items they love on themselves, this list has it all! Plus we added a special for-her section that showcases the best perfume for women, according to guys and gals alike! We polled our readers and fellow Divas for this one so you KNOW you’re getting the cream of the crop and tip of the top responses. Ready, set, sniff!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. To learn more about ’em, click here.
To help make this men’s cologne mayhem super simple to navigate, we’ve divided our list into four simple categories: 2 for men and 2 for women. Take a look!
Men’s Fragrance Categories
Women’s Fragrance Categories
Alright, it’s the moment you’ve all been waiting for! Presenting the best cologne for men (and women too!).
24 Scents Ladies Love for Their Men
As mentioned above, we pulled out all the stops for this one: quizzing our readers, friends, family members, and fellow Divas to make sure we got the greatest ideas around! And boy, oh boy, did we come up with a stellar list of men’s cologne that we absolutely ADORE. Seriously, all of these scents are so absolutely swoon-worthy! Be sure and grab one for the guy in your life ASAP!
1. Incanto by Salvatore Ferragamo – Described as having a woody floral musk scent, this men’s fragrance is long lasting and smells oh-so-good.
2. Code by Armani – Orange tree blossom mixes with lemon and bergamot to create a truly seductive fragrance we just can’t get enough of.
3. Eau Fraiche by Versace Man – Known for it’s sweet and fresh fragrance, he’ll be getting compliments all day long with this one.
4. Musk by Royal Copenhagen – With notes of lavender, basil, and sage, this fresh men’s fragrance is a total yes!
5. Obsession by Calvin Klein – A classic scent that suits every man, you really will be obsessed.
6. McGraw by Tim McGraw – Unleash his inner country music star with this rich fragrance from the one and only, Tim McGraw.
7. Play by Lacoste Red Style – Incredibly pleasing to all noses everywhere, this fragrance contains top notes of green apple and thuja—a type of coniferous tree.
8. Mankind Hero by Kenneth Cole – Show him he really is your hero with this long-lasting men’s fragrance that seamlessly goes from day to night.
9. Chrome by Azzaro – A top choice among our readers, this affordable fragrance is perfect for that special evening out.
10. Extreme by Bvlgari Man – Smelling of pink grapefruit, bergamot, and cactus, this manly musk is fresh yet fierce.
11. Usher by Usher – Help your guy channel the king of all things cool with this sleek fragrance from the one and only, Usher.
12. Cool Water Men by Davidoff – Introduced in 1988 and still going strong, Cool Water is recommended for daytime use.
13. Aqua Di Gio by Armani – A time-honored classic in the world of men’s fragrance, this scent is definitely worth a try.
14. SoCal by Hollister – An affordable option from everyone’s favorite surf-inspired shop, this scent succeeds at being light AND manly.
15. Leau by Issey Miyake – Large in size with a bright clean scent, this is a great choice to add to his arsenal.
16. St. Barts by Tommy Bahama – With notes of sea vine, guava nectar, and more, he’ll be swept away to the Carribean in no time at all!
17. L’homme by Yves St Laurent – Leave it to the master of all things fashion to come up with a men’s fragrance that’s out of this world.
18. Curve Crush by Liz Claiborne – The name says it all! You’ll be crushing big time when he wears this one-of-a-kind scent.
19. Black by Ferrari – Give him a little something luxurious with this scent created by the legendary car manufacturer.
20. MAN by Hugo Boss – A high-quality fragrance at a price that won’t break the bank, MAN is definitely one to check out.
21. Preferred Stock by Stetson – Totally masculine and a tried and true standby, this men’s cologne has notes of citrus, cypress, and more.
22. Only the Brave by Diesel – Give this one a go when you’re looking for a strong, clean-smelling fragrance that lasts most of the day!
23. #2 by Ralph Lauren – Two words: chocolate and musk. Need we say more?
24. Legend by Mont Blanc – Described as being an iconic fragrance that’s perfect for fall/winter wear, Legend is a definite must.
22 Scents Men Love for Themselves
Guys, this one’s for you! These are the highest-rated men’s fragrance collections that your peers love, as reflected by our data so you know it’s going to be good. Check it out and pick yourself up a little something. You deserve it!
25. Escape by Calvin Klein – For the guy who works hard all day long, the name of this scent says it all!
26. Original by Stetson – Stetson’s original fragrance stands on its own two feet and is touted as lasting 6-8 hours. Pretty great!
27. Reaction by Kenneth Cole – Energizing and masculine, Reaction is comprised of a woody citrus scent to awaken the senses.
28. Polo Black by Ralph Lauren – Another woody-scented option for men, this men’s cologne from Ralph Lauren works well during the day and into the night.
29. Lucky You by Lucky – He certainly will be a lucky fellow with this fresh citrus + woody blend.
30. Play by Givenchy – First introduced in the year 2009, this fragrance became an instant classic with its notes of mandarin orange, patchouli, bergamot and more!
31. Ecko Blue by Marc Ecko – With noteworthy aromas such as black currant and plum, this Marc Ecko inspired men’s fragrance will certainly set him apart from the crowd.
32. Kouros by Yves Saint Laurent – Introduced in the 80’s, this scent has definitely stood the test of time to be a must-have men’s fragrance!
33. Happy for Men by Clinique – Who doesn’t love Happy for Women? But did you know there’s a men’s scent that’s JUST as fantastic?!
34. Euphoria Men by Calvin Klein – Again, the name truly says everything about this cologne from Calvin Klein.
35. Spice Bomb by Viktor and Rolf – If the fantastic scent of this bad-boy doesn’t sell you, the uber-manly bottle design sure will.
36. Grey Flannel by Geoffrey Bean – For the outdoorsy guy who loves fires and flannel, THIS is the perfect concoction.
37. Burberry for Men – A classic London-inspired scent comprised of bergamot, lavender, and mint, he’ll be swanking it up in no time flat.
38. Sauvage by Christian Dior – A non-overpowering scent that’s just perfect for summer, we think this one deserves an A+!
39. Terre D’Hermes by Hermes – Literally meaning “Earth of Hermes,” this delightfully masculine scent has top notes of grapefruit and orange and base notes of cedar, vetiver, and gum benzoin.
40. Guilty for Men by Gucci – No need to feel guilty wearing this Gucci-inspired scent! Feel proud instead!
41. Black for Men by Kenneth Cole – Strong, fresh, and subtly sweet are three ways to describe this masculine fragrance from Kenneth Cole.
42. Drakkar Noir by Guy Laroche – Recommended for daytime wear, this spicy men’s fragrance is long lasting and has the perfect amount of sharpness.
43. Moves by Adidas – Black pepper and green apple are not fragrances one would typically imagine working together but boy, oh boy, does this scent steal the show!
44. Curve Chill by Liz Claiborne – Earthy and mossy with just a touch of citrus we think this one is truly seductive.
45. Invictus by Paco Rabanne – “The scent of victory, the essence of heroes.” We couldn’t have said it better ourselves!
46. Vera Wang for Men – She doesn’t just design gowns you know… Miss Wang has stunned once again with this men’s fragrance that will really get your head spinning!
24 Scents Men Love for Their Ladies
Listen up, ladies! Now we’re getting into your territory with this selection of the best perfume for women that our guys TOTALLY dig! And men? A note: when you’re in need of a little gift-giving inspo for the lucky lady in your life, come HERE.
47. Amazing Grace by Philosophy – Introduced in 2003, this light floral scent is perfect for everyday wear!
48. L’eau by Jimmy Choo – Just launched in 2017, this feminine fragrance boasts heart notes of nectarine and peony and is one of our absolute faves.
49. 5th Avenue by Elizabeth Arden – Unleash your inner chic-ness with this timeless ladies’ perfume.
50. Touch of Pink by Lacoste – We think we can ALL use a little more pink in our life.
51. Satin by Armani – The female-friendly version of Armani Code, this is an automatic ‘in’ when it comes to the best perfume for women.
52. So by Oscar de la Renta – So by Oscar de la Renta is many things: So exotic, so fresh, so perfect.
53. Cool Water by Zino Davidoff – The fresh, cool fragrance of ocean air combines with citrus, pineapple, and woody notes to create something truly unique that’s just right for summer.
54. Live Luxe by Jennifer Lopez – JLo has done it again with this fruity women’s fragrance that’s fun and refreshing!
55. La Vie Est Belle by Lancôme – Literally meaning “Life is Beautiful,” this long-lasting fragrance ensures that you’ll feel beautiful too.
56. Very Sexy by Victoria’s Secret – A true VS classic, this perfume is number one in our sultry arsenal.
57. Euphoria by Calvin Klein – The women’s version of the iconic Euphoria Men’s fragrance, we just can’t get enough of these Calvin Klein inspired scents.
58. I Love Love by Moschino – I Love Love is not only budget-friendly but boasts a fruity and fresh scent.
59. Alien by Thierry Mugler – Intoxicating in all the right ways, this rich fragrance is perfect for a night on the town.
60. Honey by Marc Jacobs – We just can’t get enough of this DARLING packaging and we think you’ll feel the same! The self-described ‘fruity-floral’ composition just seals the deal.
61. Illicit by Jimmy Choo – The king of shoes has delivered again with this glamourous perfume that’s simply seductive.
62. Fantasy by Britney Spears – White florals and fruity fragrances make this creamy fragrance perfect for day or nighttime use.
63. Viva la Juicy by Juicy Couture – This noir fragrance is jam-packed with darker fragrances like amber, gardenia, and berry to keep you smelling seductive all night (or day) long!
64. Glow by JLo – We just love her so much we had to include another one of her signature scents and this one will truly keep you glowing all day long!
65. Bright Crystal by Versace – Who can say no to a little Versace? Erring on the side of light and bright, rather than musky, this women’s perfume is a fantastic daytime option.
66. Eternity by Calvin Klein – Its name says it all! This classic floral fragrance can be worn by anyone at any time for forever. Total win.
67. Sofia by Sofia Vergara – Named for herself, this signature scent from Sofia Vergara will help you unleash your own flair with notes of blackberry, cassis buds, purple violet and more!
68. Bella by Vince Camuto – Italian for ‘beautiful,’ both the bottle and fragrance of this perfume are just that.
69. Romance by Ralph Lauren – Floral notes and citrus oils blend to create a charming perfume that lives up to its name.
70. Flowerbomb by Viktor + Rolf – Containing freesia and jasmine (sign us up!) this women’s fragrance is the perfect companion to Spicebomb, its men’s fragrance counterpart.
31 Scents Ladies Love for Themselves
Whew! Was is this a jam-packed list of awesomeness, or what?! When you’re done picking up the PERFECT men’s fragrance for your boo, it’s time to do a little shopping for yourself (party!). Take a look at our top-ranked women’s fragrance collections below and give yourself a little reward for a job well done!
71. Tommy Girl by Tommy Hilfiger – A fun and floral women’s fragrance that’s totally stood the test of time, this perfume is perfect for daytime use.
72. Acqua Di Gioia by Armani – The women’s version of the time-honored men’s fragrance, Acqua Di Gio, this blend boasts a unique combination of mint, brown sugar, jasmine, peony, and pepper.
73. Rush by Gucci – In existence since 1999, Rush is recommended for casual wear and is the perfect floral/vanilla scent.
74. Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana – Vine leaves and violet work to create an energizing fragrance that’s so totally yummy.
75. Dazzle by Paris Hilton – This soft and pleasant fragrance is both flirty and fabulous and works well for day and evening use.
76. Omnia Crystalline by Bvlgari – Brace yourself for glamour, ladies because this scent has it all.
77. Classic by Banana Republic – Clean and smooth, this fragrance will work for any occasion!
78. Poppy Blossom by Coach – Yet another feat of fabulous packaging, Poppy Blossom utilizes fruity top notes with the perfect combination of citrus and sweet.
79. Very Hollywood by Michael Kors – You’ll feel just like a starlet with this delightful women’s perfume from the one and only Michael Kors.
80. Princess by Vera Wang – And if you’d rather be a princess, Miss Wang has got your back!
81. Pleasures by Estee Lauder – First introduced in 1995, this work of genius by Estee Lauder has notes of lilies, violets, roses, and peonies that combine with a fragrant woody scent. So perfect.
82. Fancy by Jessica Simpson – That’s exactly what you’ll be feeling with this ladies’ perfume.
83. Daisy by Marc Jacobs – Honey lovers will definitely want to check out Daisy that puts a more floral spin on a Marc Jacobs classic.
84. Brit by Burberry – Unleash your inner Londoner with this sophisticated scent from England’s best.
85. Guess for Women – There’s no ‘guessing’ when it comes to this one—it’s a definite YES.
86. Killer Queen by Katy Perry – Everyone’s favorite pop princess has created something so sweetly seductive and we love it! Best of all, it won’t break the bank.
87. Blue by Ralph Lauren – Clean and fresh, this scent is the perfect addition to those warm summer evenings.
88. Sweet Like Candy by Ariana Grande – We love channeling our inner Ariana Grande and this perky fragrance definitely does the trick!
89. Pulse by Beyonce – Anything Beyonce is a ‘yes, yes, yes!’
90. Live Irresistible by Givenchy – Pineapple, amber, rose, and spices are blended together to create a scent that is an absolute wow.
91. Candy by Prada – Sweet, sexy, and so totally feminine, Prada has taken our idea of the best women’s perfume to a whole new level.
92. New York by Coach – Take yourself to the Big Apple with this gorgeous anytime scent.
93. White Musk by The Body Shop – Airy, sensual, and cruelty-free, this Body Shop fragrance is clean enough for everyday use.
94. Miss Dior Absolutely Blooming by Christian Dior – Florals and white musk are blended to create a long-lasting women’s fragrance that is not only ‘Absolutely Blooming,’ but absolutely brilliant.
95. Guilty for Women by Gucci – This women’s version of the Gucci men’s fragrance is one-of-a-kind and nothing to feel ‘guilty’ about.
96. Indian Coconut by Pacifica – Unleash those fresh Indian breezes with this coconut nectar infused scent.
97. Ari by Ariana Grande – Boasting one of the cutest little bottles we ever did see, Ariana’s debut fragrance is both sexy and sweet.
98. Purr by Katy Perry – Katy Perry is back with this purr-fect blend of peach apple and green bamboo.
99. Chloe by Karl Lagerfeld – In existence since 1975, Chloe is a fabulous scent for more amorous evenings and expertly combines notes of jasmine and honeysuckle.
100. Look by Vera Wang – You can never go wrong with a little Vera in your life, and this women’s perfume is a great choice for both older and younger women alike.
101. Decadence by Marc Jacobs – Woody in scent with top notes of plum, iris, and saffron, this scent is best for evening use and is full of sass.
What did we tell you?! We’ve truly compiled a list of the best men’s fragrance collections (and women’s too!) out there and we couldn’t be more perfume-proud! Don’t forget to save this list of fragrances on Pinterest! For even more fabulous gift ideas for him, be sure and take a look at our Gift Guide for Him and our Spicy Gift Guide!