Hi! I'm Armeka!
I'm a fun-loving wife and mother to a set of beautiful twins. I have a sarcastic sense of humor that my family and friends simultaneously love and hate. I live in Miami, but I hate big cities (I was raised in Virginia). I'm a filmmaker and lover of all things production, but I'd choose a book over a blinking screen any day! Making my husband laugh is my greatest accomplishment...he's a tough army brat that barely likes to crack a smile, so when I make him laugh I have moved a mountain!
Armeka has written 0 articles
More about Armeka
- Married To: Trey
- Craziest Thing Ever Done: I may need to live a little because I can't think of anything THAT crazy!
- Good At: Cutting hair! It was my specialty in the "before" life
- Scared Of: Failure! Not the "learning as you go" kind of failure, but the "I ruined my entire life" kind of failure.
- In The "Before" Life: Licensed Cosmetologist
- Worst Household Chore: Cleaning the bathroom...toilets are gross and cleaning the tub hurts my back, but the place you go to get clean MUST be clean!
Read recent articles by Armeka below