Hi! I'm Katelyn!
Enthusiasm is my middle name! It's the little things in life that make me happy. I love Mister Rogers, sea turtles, and coffee of all kinds. I've been a children's librarian for 10+ years, and you can almost always find me surrounded by a crowd of kiddos or a pile of books. I won the husband lottery when I met my hubby, Sam. We love to go for walks around our neighborhood, play board games, and binge watch old TV shows.
Katelyn has written 0 articles
More about Katelyn
- MARRIED TO: Sam
- CRAZIEST THING EVER DONE: It's a tie between living in a tent for 4 summers as a Girl Scout camp counselor and traveling to Italy and Canada by myself!
- GOOD AT: Turning Pinterest projects into real life, mastering new recipes, paying great attention to detail, and finding the perfect gifts for friends and family.
- SCARED OF: Storms, clowns, and gluten.
- IN THE “BEFORE” LIFE: Children's Librarian... and I still am!
- WORST HOUSEHOLD CHORE: Dishes and dusting.
Read recent articles by Katelyn below