Looking for a heartfelt DIY Father’s Day gift from the kids?!
We’ve got you covered!
What is your child’s most FAVORITE thing?!
The thing they can’t sleep with out, play with every day or splurge on for a treat!? Wouldn’t it melt Dads heart (and make him smile) to know that his kiddo’s love him MORE than that item!?
I think so!
This simple, DIY Father’s Day craft will express JUST that, as well as serve as a beautiful desk piece for his office or work space!
Creating Your Father’s Day Gift:
1. Print out the Father’s Day printable photo mat of your choice, designed by the AMAZING Leah Aldous. Choose between a layout of 2 to 3 images and a phrase of: “Daddy, I Love You More Than…” or “Daddy, You’re Better Than…”
Helpful Hints: 1. If you have more than 3 children you can make multiple frames. 2. If you only have 1 child, place a picture of yourself holding your favorite thing in the open box!
2. Take pictures of your kids holding their most FAVORITE item in the whole world and print out 4 x 6 copies of each image. (For our images, my older son is holding a cookie, my younger son is holding milk and I am holding a Starbucks treat)
3. Trim down each photo to 3 x 3 inches.
4. Adhere each photo to a square on the Father’s Day printable and place the printable in an 8 x 10 frame.
5. Using a spare printable, cut out the word “Daddy,” punch a hole near the edge and use it as a bag tag for his present!
Voila! Father’s Day is in the bag…LITERALLY!
Now that you have the perfect gift, spoil Dad to a Father’s Day fit for a King and let him choose his own Father’s Day adventure!
Paige, you just saved Father’s Day for the Smith’s!!! This is an awesome idea. Many thanks…
I really appreciate this.. Thank you much for suggestion.!!
This seriously turned out SO cute, Paige! Love those pics of your kidlets & you!! XOXO