Gone are the days of the Cleavers, where a lost dog and a burned meatloaf were the biggest trials a family had to face. Marriage is different today than it was back then; we’re not living our grandparent’s or even our parent’s version of marriage. Back then, roles and expectations were more defined, and our definition of “family” was pretty white picket fence! These days, we’re attempting to build marriages in uncharted waters. In order to successfully do just that, we have to meet needs and tackle issues that didn’t even exist two generations ago!
That’s where YOUR marriage comes into the picture...
Today, you and your spouse need to be able to:
- Define what happiness means to you and work toward finding more of it
- Understand your differing parenting styles
- Stay on top of the latest advice and insight to address trouble spots right away
- Build, grow and deepen your connection for years to come
- Get back into the habit of dating and enjoying your marriage - and each other
- Keep the spark alive in the bedroom, too!
With Diva Central Membership, you’ll have the tools for all of this, and so much more...
INTRODUCING DIVA CENTRAL!
Enjoy your marriage more than you ever thought possible…
by getting content tailored to YOUR unique relationship!
...Whether you’re a newlywed or celebrating your golden anniversary, one thing will
always ring true: what you pay attention to will thrive!
The fresh content delivered to you exclusively each month will help address the unique concerns in your marriage. No matter if you’re happy and just looking for that extra spark, or facing the challenges of a long-distance relationship, in Diva Central, we’ve got you covered!
- On the first of every month, you’ll get your personalized game plan for the month, with links to the marriage-specific resources you crave!
- On the fifteenth of every month, you’ll receive the Diva Disclosure, our member-exclusive tell-all newsletter on the latest happenings inside Diva Central, including new articles, date ideas and giveaways!
- 4 times a year, you’ll get FREE PRINTABLES from the Diva Store, delivered right to your inbox!
The Diva Central team hand-picks and delivers just what YOUR marriage needs now to help you heal, to help you reconnect with your spouse, and to help strengthen your relationship in ways you never thought possible!
Diva Central is all about YOU. It was created to help YOUR marriage thrive. All of the customized content exists to bring back that spark, keep it alive, or even just add a little variety! No two marriages are the same, just as no two Diva Central memberships are the same! Since your marriage is unique, Diva Central is totally customized to what your marriage needs right now. Marriage is a personal journey you’re on with your spouse. It’s not always kittens and rainbows. Sometimes it’s really hard. Diva Central is here to help you navigate the hard and celebrate the good!
- If you’re in a great marriage and want to keep the spark alive...then yes.
- If you and your spouse are separated by miles but you want to stay close in your hearts...then yes.
- If your marriage is on rocky ground, and you’re looking for a more stable foundation...then yes.
- If you are (finally!) empty nesters and you want to get back to the joy of the two of you...then yes.
- If you and your spouse are lacking the passion you once had and you’re ready to bring back the love and fun...then yes.
- If you’re remarried and have all the challenges and joys of a blended family...then yes.
- If your marriage is truly struggling and you are considering divorce...then NO! (But you should look into the Reclaim Your Marriage Program to address your situation.)
I fell in love INSTANTLY with the printables! I have also found tons of fun ideas, great articles, and content that I can really relate to. In a nutshell, it has given me inspiration and tools to use for improvement in communication with my husband, fun date ideas, and unbelievably creative printables.
My boyfriend is in the military and is gone SO much for LONG periods of time! I make him packages for the time he’s going to be gone with the ideas you have and then planning a nice weekend of cute romance for when he comes home! It has helped us keep our relationship strong through all the separations!
Y’all are AMAZING!!!! I’m going into my second marriage – I got married very young and didn’t understand all of the work that a marriage requires. I’m committed to working at this marriage more actively and fun things like your site are going to help that end so much. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!