March 14, 2012

Leprechaun Kisses

Kristen-LeprechaunKisses-Pinterest

Although St. Patrick’s Day isn’t one of our most celebrated holidays, I still always like to do something simple and fun for my husband to wake up to and take to work with him.

This year I created a really cute simple printable box.  Print, cut, and glue together the indicated sides to make it into a 3-D box. Then include your spouse’s favorite kind of Hershey’s Kisses .

Click on this link to download your very own Leprechaun Kisses Box.

22 Responses to “Leprechaun Kisses”

1. Lorie says:

When you click the link it says “Not found error 404.” Darn it!

2. Mindy says:

I tried a computer and Ipad and 2 browsers and was not able to open the link either.

3. Alicia says:

It looks like such a great project but the download isn’t working for me :( It says the page can’t be found.

4. Alicia says:

Oh it worked after you updated it.
    Thank you SO much! I love this idea!!!!!!

5. Kari Kari says:

Awe, these are so cute, Kristen! This is such a fab idea and luckily kisses are one of the few ‘treats’ my hubby will actually eat! Thanks for this!!

6. SUSAN says:

very nice idea. love kisses so much. ♥♥♥

STINKIN’ cute printable, Kristen! LOVE IT! xoxo

8. Erika Erika says:

i absolutely love this. I’ll be using this in the future for sure.

9. Wendy wendy says:

Cute box Kris! Totally wishing I had your design skills! ;)

10. Brooke says:

Great idea! So, so cute! I love cute boxes. Thanks for sharing. It’s been pinned. Have a great day!

11. Tiffany says:

What a cute idea! I love St. Patrick’s Day! It’s one of my absolute favorite holidays, but I don’t ever do much to celebrate it. This would be so cute to give to my awesome hubby!

12. Jennie says:

These are super darling. I love them, thank you tons for linking them up. P.S. loved you girls at BYBC13. Hugs, jen

13. Jennifer says:

Hello would just like to let you know that I have mentioned this post on my blog http://eatcraftsow.blogspot.com.au/2013/03/linkup-party-likes-st-patricks-day.html. If there is anything you would like for me to remove, please let me know. Cheers Jennifer

14. Katie says:

Thank you for sharing your printable boxes on A Crafty Soiree! They make such a cute way to say go green and are also something that’s easy to do last minute. I’ve featured them in this week’s newest. linky party, and It will be up on Thursday. I hope you’ll come by to see it and share more of your crafty skills!

1. [...] is an easy to do 3D Leprechaun Kisses box from The Dating [...]

2. [...] and Wood Luck Sign from Burton Avenue St. Patrick's Day Mantel from My House and Home Ruffled Shamrock Wreath from Artzy Creations Clover Burlap Picture from [...]

3. […] and Wood Luck Sign from Burton Avenue St. Patrick's Day Mantel from My House and Home Ruffled Shamrock Wreath from Artzy Creations Clover Burlap Picture from […]