An Intimacy Game
Changing up the bedroom routine in a marriage doesn’t have to be hard! In fact, this simple idea takes two minutes, but it is absolutely heavenly! If you are looking for a game to play with your spouse that adds just the right amount of spice, this one might be just the one for you! With gorgeous printables and lots of options for personalization, you have a quick and easy bedroom game! Inspired by a reader, Kathryn, we bring you: 2 Minutes in Heaven!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. To learn more about ’em, click here.
How to play:
1. Your spouse starts first and rolls the die to see which piece of clothing you will take off first. Whatever number it lands on, take off the piece of clothing that corresponds with the number on your card. The catch is that you can only take off that one piece! So if the die lands on the number for your bra and you still have your shirt on, then take your shirt off, then the bra off, and put your shirt back on.
2. Next, it’s your turn to roll the die to see which piece of clothing your spouse will take off. The same rules apply to your spouse and they can only take off one piece of clothing.
3. After you both have rolled and taken off your one piece of clothing, set the timer for two minutes of play time! Play time includes kissing, touching, and anything else you want to do that does not involve actually making love. Be creative!
4. At the end of the two minutes, all playing MUST stop and you each get to roll again. If one of you rolls a number that has already been played, then their turn is skipped and the next person rolls the die.
5. Continue playing by rolling the die and then having two minutes of play time after each set until no clothing is left to take off. When no more clothes are left, play one more set of two minutes and remember anything goes except making love! When the last two minutes are up, the game is over, and anything goes!
So easy, simple and fun! To get started, download your printables right here: