October 23, 2012
2 Minutes in Heaven
Here is a quick, easy and creative idea from one of our reader’s Kathryn on how to add some spice to the bedroom routine!
* * * * * * * * *
Looking for a game to play with your spouse that adds just the right amount of spice? This one might be just the one for you! I am not really sure how I came up with this game, it seems I always think of these things at the strangest times, but it all came to me one afternoon when I was trying to take a nap. Instead of sleeping my mind was rolling… We played the game that night and it was a HUGE hit with my husband.
Here’s what you need to play:
- A dice with the numbers 1-6 on it.
- Index cards (or any type of paper).
- A timer set for two minutes (we used our smart phones).
- Set up your two lists (his & hers) of what numbers go with what piece of clothing using your index cards.
- Make sure each of you is wearing five pieces of clothing. You may have to use your imagination here! I wore a shirt with a cute sweater over it, pants and (lingerie-type) underclothes. He wore an undershirt, a t-shirt, jeans, boxers and socks!
- Number 6# is your spouse’s choice.
Here is what my card looked like:
1. Cute black sweater
2. Pretty shirt
6. His choice
Here is what his card looked like:
2. White undershirt
6. Her choice
How to play:
1. Your husband starts first and rolls the dice to see which piece of clothing you will take off first. Whatever number it rolls on, take off the piece of clothing that corresponds with the number on your card. The catch is you can only take off that one piece! So if the number rolls on the number for your bra and you still have your shirt on, then take your shirt off, then the bra off and put your shirt back on.
2. Next, it’s your turn to roll the dice to see which piece of clothing your husband will take off. The same rules apply to him and he can only take off one piece of clothing.
3. After you both have rolled and taken off your one piece of clothing, set the timer for two minutes of play time! Play time includes kissing, touching, and anything else you want to do that does not involve actually making love. Be creative!
4. At the end of the two minutes all playing MUST stop and you each get to roll again. If one of you rolls a number that has already been played, then their turn is skipped and the next person rolls the dice.
5. Continue playing by rolling the dice and then having two minutes of play time after each set until no clothing is left to take off. When no more clothes are left, play one more set of two minutes and remember anything goes except making love! When the last two minutes are up, the game is over and anything goes!
* * * * * * * * * *
Thanks so much Kathryn for sharing your idea with us! For more ways to shed the layers check out something another reader sent in: Remove your Candy Shell
22 Responses to “2 Minutes in Heaven”
Recent TrackbacksCheck out what others are saying about this post...
Leave A Comment
OOoooohhh!! We LOVE comments! Thanks for leavin' us some "love"! P.S. If you want a pic to show up next to your comments, go get a gravatar!