September 4, 2014
Do you lose your hubby every Sunday to football?!
I get it!
Reclaim your Sundays by spicing things up with an intimate twist on his favorite sport!
Football season is upon us and that means many of us will lose our sweet husbands to their favorite team’s game on Sunday afternoon! BUT, we have a sure fire way to grab his attention and play on his need for football!
Tackle, tickle and make his toes curl with our Intimate Football Playbook!
Setting Up Your Football Bedroom Game:
2. Create a book by punching a hole in the top left corner and looping the printables onto a circle hook. *Make sure to face the back page outwards like a real book – see above.
3. Grab the props necessary to complete some of the plays. Including: blindfold, tasty treats (peanut butter, chocolate syrup, whip cream, honey, etc.), massage oils/lotions, bedroom props of your choice.
4. Get your man to the bedroom in time for kick-off!
1. Start the game with a coin toss to see who gets to select the play first.
2. Take turns selecting plays until you just can’t keep your hands off each other OR the play directs you to go all the way!
3. Be sure to have your Penalty Flags handy! Possible reasons for throwing a penalty flag: Holding, Blocking or Unnecessary Roughness! Details are all included in your printable intimate playbook!
Now, it’s time to score a touchdown…or two!
And if basketball is more your hubby’s sport, try a game of Strip Horse to get the night started!
You Might Also Like These Related Articles
September 3, 2014
It’s that time again… FALL in love with your sweetheart using these adorable love note printables, amazing fall bucket list OR this darling date night coupon card!
September 2, 2014
Surprise your spouse with printable Post-It love notes! These gorgeous quick love notes will help you celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, and everything in between! Simply grab a pack of notes and press print for quick and easy romance!
September 1, 2014
Grab our free Fall Bucket List printable and start planning some of these 50, fun Autumn date ideas!
August 30, 2014
Your FREE September LOVE calendar is here. Are you ready for a whole month of intentionally loving your spouse? Just print it off and complete the little romance tip each day!