August 29, 2014

25+ Sexy Love Letters

intimate_disclaimer

25+ Sexy Love Letters

Tease your man with one, two…or ALL of our 26 darling and sexy printable love letters!

25 Sexy Love Notes

Flirt and tease with our sassy cards, spicy notes and romantic DIY printable love letters that will have him begging for your attention! We’ve made sparking the passion easy, it’s now on you to keep it going!  {wink wink}

And a BIG thanks to Erin at Strawberry Mommycakes for these fantastic printables!

25 Sexy Love Notes 2

In The Mood Creations, from the Dating Divas, brings you 15 different flirtatious and sexy cards, including 3 Birthday cards, that you can send to your spouse as an inviting greeting for a sweet and sassy evening!  Simply print, cut and adhere the message inside the folded card!

25 Sexy Love Notes 3

25 Sexy Love Notes 4

In the mood? Sneak your man one of these enticing notes and wait for him in your favorite spot. Want to make him wait? Place it in his briefcase or lunch box and have his mind wandering all day! He might even make it home a little early tonight…!

25 Sexy Love Notes 5

I’m sure you can’t help but check your man out, right?!  We’ve got an AH-dorable way to let him know just how HOTT  he is AND that you’ve notice all the little things he’s been doing for you lately! Appreciation is a sure way to make him feel loved and he might just want to show you his love…if you know what I mean!
25 Sexy Love Notes 6

Flirt and tease with our sassy cards, spicy notes and romantic DIY printable love letters that will have him begging for your attention! We’ve made sparking the passion easy, it’s now on you to keep it going!  {wink wink}

DOWNLOAD YOUR 25+ SEXY LOVE LETTERS HERE

If you just LOVE these sexy notes, you’ll DIE for our Naked Night Invite…and so will your spouse!

If You LOVED this post, you’ll definitely fall in love with the many exclusive posts we have on Diva Central! These aren’t found ANYWHERE on our site and are some of our BEST ideas!! Sign up today and start a one week FREE trial that includes a 7-Day Love Quest!

dcsignup

27 Responses to “25+ Sexy Love Letters ”

1. MichelleMichelle says:

These are awesome! My hubby is going to love these!!!! xox

2. TaraTara says:

I am IN LOVE with these darling printables!!!! Seriously! They are cracking me up and I think that “checking you out” card is to DIE for! Perfect timing!!! Jamie leaves on Sunday and I can tuck a few into his suitcase…. lol XOXO

3. krys says:

I’ve never printed anything from your site before. I went to print all these cute love notes and they come out different than how it appears on my computer. For example, all the letters in the words print out squashed together. Do you know how I can fix this?
    Thanks!

• Paige says:

I’m so sorry you’re having troubles! I’m not really sure why! Have you checked your printer settings? Can you try another printer…like a friend or family member.

• Holly says:

This just happened to me too… the lettering even came out in different fonts than as shown. I wonder it’s because I’m using a Mac?

• Jessica says:

If it’s printing in a different font, than it’s likely because you don’t have the right font installed on your computer. OP should link to the downloads for the fonts used, if that is the case. I haven’t downloaded these, so this may or may not be the case. If these are just images and not .pdf’s, then there should be no reason for the fonts to print incorrectly. As for the squashing, check your printer settings and make sure you have the correct size of paper, too.

4. Jesslyn says:

LOVE your printables!! Use them all the time. Sometimes even just as screenshot -texts to my honey. :) They’re multifunctional!

5. Rachelle says:

Thank you so much for these Sassy printables! I love them and I KNOW my hubby will. Thank you for helping us get the creative juices flowing. I love all the ideas on the Dating Diva’s site and I appreciate that they throw in the sexy/sassy stuff from time to time…those are our favorites. :-) Keep up the good work! I have used many of the ideas since I have subscribed. You all are awesome!

6. Jennifer says:

You ladies always amaze me with these great ideas and fabulous printables. I love all of them and I am so excited to start using them. Thanks again and I appreciate the super easy download.

7. Angie says:

Love these printables ❤️

8. Sharon says:

I love these! so cute and funny. My man loooooves these and loves getting them. Thank you, I am soooo happy i found this site.

9. Imesha says:

OMG!! these are so sweet.I can’t wait to try out all these.Thank you so much for these lovely ideas.

10. George says:

It seems as if this caters to women, for men. Do you have anything made to men, for their wife?

• PaigePaige says:

Hi George! There are a few that might be more specific for a wife to give to her husband but MOST of these are perfect for a hubby to give to his wife! Feel free to use all of the ones that apply! :) And in general many of our ideas can be used for either spouse from either spouse!

11. Theresa says:

How can I download these? I can’t find the download button? :(

• PaigePaige says:

Hi Theresa! Sorry for any confusion or frustrations…the link is now available again for downloading! Please find it at the way bottom in bold print! Thank you for your patience!

12. Missi says:

Where can I download these? Every picture I click on brings me to a page of just that picture.

• PaigePaige says:

Hi Missi! Sorry for any confusion or frustrations…the link is now available again for downloading! Please find it at the way bottom in bold print! Thank you for your patience!

13. Jennifer Livingston says:

When I click on the download button, the pdf will never open :(

• TaraTara says:

Hey Jennifer! If you right-click on the link, a box will open up asking if you want to save it to your desktop. Select that option and it should download. XO

14. Jennifer Taranko says:

New to the your site, just found it thanks to Pinterest… what a treasure trove! AND, just in time for Valentine’s Day! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! And, I know my hubby will thank you too!! 😉 😉

15. Grace says:

Are these no longer available to download? I tried clicking on it but it brings me to just the image. And I tried right clicking but didn’t get a download option.

16. Lauren Robertson says:

These are hilarious – can’t wait to use them!