August 29, 2014

25+ Sexy Love Letters

intimate_disclaimer

Main

Tease your man with one, two or ALL of our 26 darling and sexy printable love letters!

Flirt and tease with our sassy cards, spicy notes and romantic DIY printable love letters that will have him begging for your attention! We’ve made sparking the passion easy, it’s now on you to keep it going!  {wink wink}

And a BIG thanks to Erin at Strawberry Mommycakes for these Fantastic printables!

15 Printable Sexy Cards

In The Mood Creations, from the Dating Divas, brings you 15 different flirtatious and sexy cards, including 3 Birthday cards, that you can send to your spouse as an inviting greeting for a sweet and sassy evening!  Simply print, cut and adhere the message inside the folded card!

create-card_Logo

10 Printable Sexy Notes

In the mood? Sneak your man one of these enticing notes and wait for him in your favorite spot. Want to make him wait? Place it in his briefcase or lunch box and have his mind wandering all day! He might even make it home a little early tonight…!

Romantic DIY Love Note

I’m sure you can’t help but check your man out, right?!  We’ve got an AH-dorable way to let him know just how HOTT  he is AND that you’ve notice all the little things he’s been doing for you lately! Appreciation is a sure way to make him feel loved and he might just want to show you his love…if you know what I mean!

Romantic DIY Printable

DOWNLOAD ALL 26 SEXY PRINTABLE LOVE NOTES HERE!

If you just LOVE these sexy notes, you’ll DIE for our Naked Night Invite…and so will your spouse!

14 Responses to “25+ Sexy Love Letters ”

1. Michelle Michelle says:

These are awesome! My hubby is going to love these!!!! xox

I am IN LOVE with these darling printables!!!! Seriously! They are cracking me up and I think that “checking you out” card is to DIE for! Perfect timing!!! Jamie leaves on Sunday and I can tuck a few into his suitcase…. lol XOXO

3. krys says:

I’ve never printed anything from your site before. I went to print all these cute love notes and they come out different than how it appears on my computer. For example, all the letters in the words print out squashed together. Do you know how I can fix this?
    Thanks!

• Paige says:

I’m so sorry you’re having troubles! I’m not really sure why! Have you checked your printer settings? Can you try another printer…like a friend or family member.

• Holly says:

This just happened to me too… the lettering even came out in different fonts than as shown. I wonder it’s because I’m using a Mac?

4. Jesslyn says:

LOVE your printables!! Use them all the time. Sometimes even just as screenshot -texts to my honey. :) They’re multifunctional!

5. Rachelle says:

Thank you so much for these Sassy printables! I love them and I KNOW my hubby will. Thank you for helping us get the creative juices flowing. I love all the ideas on the Dating Diva’s site and I appreciate that they throw in the sexy/sassy stuff from time to time…those are our favorites. :-) Keep up the good work! I have used many of the ideas since I have subscribed. You all are awesome!

6. Jennifer says:

You ladies always amaze me with these great ideas and fabulous printables. I love all of them and I am so excited to start using them. Thanks again and I appreciate the super easy download.

7. Angie says:

Love these printables ❤️

8. Sharon says:

I love these! so cute and funny. My man loooooves these and loves getting them. Thank you, I am soooo happy i found this site.

9. Imesha says:

OMG!! these are so sweet.I can’t wait to try out all these.Thank you so much for these lovely ideas.

10. George says:

It seems as if this caters to women, for men. Do you have anything made to men, for their wife?

• Paige Paige says:

Hi George! There are a few that might be more specific for a wife to give to her husband but MOST of these are perfect for a hubby to give to his wife! Feel free to use all of the ones that apply! :) And in general many of our ideas can be used for either spouse from either spouse!