The perfect, meaningful, inexpensive Father’s Day gift!
50 Daddy/Daughter and Father/Son Date Night Ideas
Today’s your lucky day! We’ve got another fabulous Diva Central Exclusive post for you! Use it as a super inexpensive and meaningful Father’s Day gift OR just start a new family tradition.
Because today we’re going to share…
Diva Central is the one place online that’s dedicated to YOUR marriage, where you will find exclusive information tailored to YOUR specific relationship needs, with ideas, advice, and TIPS galore. When you become a full member of Diva Central, we’ll deliver this full post plus all the printables you see below! You’ll also gain access to many other exclusive posts, articles, printables, and more that are created with your marriage in mind! You get all of this for only $9.97 per month. If you want to join or simply try it out, To introduce you to Diva Central, your FREE week provides unlimited access to Diva Central to show you what membership is like. As our way of starting your experience off right, you’ll get our 7 Day Love Quest Challenge for FREE – just click the link at the bottom of this post!
As a parent, it can be hard to balance your time with each child. Especially with the business of work and other responsibilities. But we’re learning that these moments we have now with our children are fleeting, and we have to make time to create the memories that we want them to remember the rest of their lives. That’s why we decided to start a tradition in our family.
We’ve provided 50 Daddy Date ideas for your spouse to use over the next year. This printable bundle features gorgeous printables from one of our all-time favorite designers: Leah Aldous. This exclusive The Date Date Jar kit includes:
- Easy instructions on how to make your date night jar
- Ideas on how to set-up date nights with the kiddos
- Daddy Date Jar gift ideas
- Daddy Date Jar printables – 50 ideas for Daddy/Daughter dates and 50 ideas for Daddy/Son dates
- Printable label and tag for jar
- A printable bow
Your kids will LOVE when it’s finally their turn to pick a paper out of the jar and have dad all to themselves! Even a simple and short 30 minute date with dad can make such a HUGE difference. A cranky, unmanageable toddler comes back with a beaming smile and an angelic attitude. (I’m hoping that if we start now and keep it up, it’ll work the same in the teenage years.) *crossing fingers*
Wanna make your own Daddy Date Jar?
It would make a great, meaningful gift for Father’s Day!
What could be better than the gift of memories?
For more Father’s Day gifts for dad, check out our 60 Fabulous Father’s Day Ideas with 50 Free Printables!
And don’t forget to plan some Mommy dates with your kiddos too! Run and grab our set of “Mommy & Me Date Ideas” cards!
Already a Diva Central member? Click HERE for the full post.
Sign up for a FREE trial of Diva Central today and get our 7 Day Love Quest Challenge! Once you become a full member for just $9.97 a month, you’ll have access to the gorgeous printables you see above!
Start your DADDY DATE JAR adventure with your spouse and kiddos TODAY!
Pssst… if you like this idea, you’re going to LOVE our brand new Mini Mom and Dad Dates Kit! It has EVERYTHING you need to start a new tradition of regular mom and/or dad dates with your child!
Your Mini Mom and Dad Dates Kit includes:
- 2 Adorable Invitations – An invitation for boys and an invitation for girls. Leave these out before a Mini Date with your kids!
- Mini Survey Questionnaires – These will help you find out what kinds of things your child is most interested in experiencing with you! We have 2 surveys – you choose which one fits your child best!
- Date Night Planning Tools. – We have a Mini Date Night Ideas list, a Bucket List and a Date Night Schedule to help you brainstorm and plan date nights with your kids!
- 5 Planned-For-You Mini Dates – Great ideas to help you get started! These simple and easy date night ideas are designed to help you get to know your child better and make fun memories together!