September 14, 2011

Seven Days Of Love

Who likes a good surprise? I know I do! Well, how would you like to give your spouse SEVEN days of love surprises?  Today, we have a fun printable that contains seven tiny notes you can have ready for your spouse within minutes!  This fun printable contains love quotes, messages, and a few even allow you to write personal love notes.

Shadeleaf Studios

The three things you need:

1: A standard Monday-Sunday pill box

Shadeleaf Studios

2: Candies such as M&M’s, Lemonheads, gum, etc.

3: Download the Seven Days of Love printable here

Shadeleaf Studios

Once you have printed the Seven Days of Love printable, cut out each love letter and place one in each box Monday-Sunday.

I decided to put mine on my husband’s nightstand.  Each night, he will be able to end his day with a little love.  Sometimes in life, it is the simple things that make us happy!

113 Responses to “Seven Days Of Love ”

1. Lauren says:

I’m getting ready to leave on vacation for 12 days. My boyfriend is excited for me, but says he will miss me. The day I’m leaving is falls on our 6 month anniversary. This is a perfect small gift to give him while I’m away. I also liked Lauren’s idea for using hershey kisses for a kiss goodnight. Love it!

2. Chelsie says:

My husband is gone for a month at a time without cell service for work and it gets really lonely for him. So I put 4 of these in his suitcase this month to find so he knows I’m thinking of him daily. GREAT idea! Thanks!

3. Marie H says:

My daughter is going to sleep away camp this year for the first time – I can’t wait to slip this into her bag! Thanks for such a great idea!

4. Leanna says:

Hi!
    I absolutely loved this idea so much, that I decided to share it with some of my friends! The Dating Divas made their debut on my blog tonight! Keep the ideas coming, they are great! Thank you!

xoxo, Leanna

5. Carol Hodge says:

I love this idea for my husband. It will be great for a trip we are going on soon.

6. Janine says:

I am sitting in my hotel room reading this thinking how perfect it would have been to leave this for my hubby. Oh well, business trips are bound to come up again this year, so this is a keeper!

7. Sarina Sarina says:

Corie –

I just wanted to tell you that this was the post that led me to the dating divas website. My husband is in pharmacy school and this was a perfect gift during a week-long trip we took for his birthday.You led me to this website – and now I’m a diva! Thanks!

8. DavetteB says:

this is great – would be good in a different version for a college student :o)

PS: Could You add the Pinterest button to your Shareholic? then I could pin when I’m not on my own computer. Please & Thank You.

9. Found you via pinterest – what a fantastic idea! Thanks for helping us share the love!

10. Azucena says:

This is such a great gift idea! I made this for my significant other as my first Christmas present to him and he loves it! I personalized it by including quotes that best fit our relationship and paired them with a message. I also wrote a poem to tie in the pill box/days a bit more. Thank you!

11. Tricia says:

My husband has to get up for work two hours before me. He also has to take medication daily. I put these notes in his pill box to let him know that I’m thinking of him even while I’m snoozing away. Thanks!

12. AnnMarie says:

Wish I had seen this last week! My husband went on his last BIG week long trip on Friday and gets home tomorrow. I am printing it out and making a file to use the next time. LOVE this site!!!!!

13. Tanya says:

What a sweet idea! Great for both kids *and* adults! :)

14. Nicole says:

I did this for my husband the week of Valentine’s Day. It was PERFECT because I was working nights and he had something to look forward to when I wasn’t around. :) Loved it!

15. Candice Hull says:

I found this the other day when looking for ideas for my husband. He has had a really hard month at work, he had to shut down a store and put some people out of work, so I’m trying to do lots of special little things for him. I did this last night and put it in his car to find this morning. He called me from work going on and on about how much he loved it and how no matter what, his day will be great. I also printed off a little fake prescription and attached it to the case. I put his name, for address I put “in my heart”, date “always”, and put to “take one each day for a week, smile and know you are loved and respected”.
    Thanks for the great ideas!!

16. Christy Joy says:

How cute is this idea?! Thanks for sharing and for linking up with HWC!

Christy Joy
    #happywivesclub

17. Katt says:

This is an AWESOME thing to do for the MAN I LOVE. We are going through a REALLY tough financial time right now. I think HUBS feel like he is not providing for my daughter (his step) and myself. Thank you Thank you.

18. Kelly says:

Love this idea, thank you! I just pinned it :-)

19. Fawn Weaver says:

I love this so much I’m including it in this week’s newsletter so others can check this out. LOVE it!

20. Judy says:

thanks … can’t wait to put into use in his REGULAR pill box … maybe make the process let painful. =)

21. Anna says:

My husband and I are doing this for our friend who is having their thyroid removed tomorrow. We are going to send it to her with little notes in it for her recovery this week that are funny and encouraging. Way better than a “get well” card!

22. Di says:

I had to share with my friend. She has an old flame new in her life after years of being apart. She asked me for ideas and I just sent her this one. Glad I found your site via pinterest.

23. Bianca says:

This is the cutest idea ever! My boyfriend and I are in a long distance relationship and I’m always looking for cute, fun gifts and ideas to send to him! I am totally going to bookmark this website! Thanks for the adorable idea!

24. I love this!!! I have a long distance marriage and we need to connect more!

25. Natalie says:

I love this idea sooo much! It’s so easy yet so meaningful! :)