November 10, 2011

I Love You Because....

Corie - I love you because - pinterest pic

I sure do love a note from my husband. I can honestly recall most of the notes he has left for me over the years.  Simple notes go a long way and can set the tone for the day.  Today’s idea is a fun way to correspond with your spouse!  You each get to take turns writing what you love about your spouse.  All you need is the free printable, a black frame and an expo marker.  Print off the printable, put it in a fabulous frame, place the frame in a place that you & your spouse will pass by often, grab an expo marker….and write the FIRST love note!

(Don’t you just love this printable? Our printables are once again designed by the oh-so talented Aileen from Lil’ Buckaroo Designs!  Her designs never cease to amaze me!)

Check out one of our love notes….

Micah Folsom Photography

Micah Folsom Photography

Download your free printable I Love You Because… here!

This will make a great Christmas present for your spouse and not break the bank! :)  If you want a good, but inexpensive frame check out QVC.

58 Responses to “I Love You Because....”

1. Tara says:

what a great idea!! I love it!! looks soo nice too!

2. Heather says:

super cute!! I am going to print two…one for me and one as a gift for my daughter’s preschool teacher who is getting married tomorrow….what a fun idea!! :)

3. Anna says:

This is a great idea! I’m going to print one out today!

Anna

I LOOOOOOOVEEEEE this idea, Corie! Super cute! :)

5. Mel says:

Can this be put into a jpeg file so I can print it at Wags? Love this!

6. Marissa says:

I love this!!! What size frame did you use?

7. Ashley says:

Absolutely love this!! Just in time for my hubbys bday, and just what I was looking for to do with a huge frame I have lying around! Would you be able to e-mail me the jpeg so I can enlarge it at costco? Thanks!!

8. Shan says:

This is wonderful… We have one hanging in our foyer. Every day before we leave work write a note to each other. It is a really great way to start the day… Even if it’s a reminder in a note… I love you because you pick up milk on the way home. LOL

9. Kira C. says:

This is such an AWESOME idea! I’m definitely going to make this for our home! Thank you for making our relationship with our husbands that much sweeter. :)

10. Charley says:

I love this idea! Can you also email me the jpeg?

11. LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS…
    Hmm.. I wish I knew how to save this as a jpeg or gif… I am wanting to print it as a 5×7

12. Brandi says:

I don’t get it, how do you write on paper and then be able to erase and rewrite with an expo marker?? Love the ideal!

13. Wendy Wendy says:

Love this too! I mostly love how you can erase and re-write it!

14. Jill Graham says:

Im seriously addicted to ur site! I want to try all ur ideas but forcing myself to spread them out! at least now im set for Christmas, Valentines, Birthday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and every day!! Thank you for being so creative and sharing all ur ideas!

15. Anna says:

I love your site!! I would of never thought of this!! could you please email me the jpeg?

Thank so much! my husband will love this!!

16. Stephanie B. says:

What a GREAT Christmas gift Idea! Thanks DatingDivas!

17. Stephanie B. says:

I wanted to add that I bought a piece of velcro and attached one piece to the marker and one piece to the back of the frame! That way the marker wont get lost! :)

18. Keley says:

I made this 2 days ago and it has been great! This is such an awesome way to keep the deep seeded romance alive. I’ve gotten so much inspiration off of this blog, thank you so much!

19. Jessica says:

I LOVE this idea, my boyfriend leaves for work at 4:30, this would be excellent for us!
    Could you please also e-mail me the jpeg?

20. Andrea says:

LOVE your site and this idea! If possible, could you email me the jpeg. THANK YOU! :)

21. Laura says:

Thanks for such a cute idea! My boyfriend and I have been dating for two years and two of his three kids live with us, so sometimes we forget about US. I printed out the printable and put it in a frame and we have been using it for almost a week now, and I love it and so does he! I love getting home in the evenings and seeing what he has left for me. Thanks again!

22. Fouzia says:

I love this!! Could you please email me the jpeg, too? Also, that frame is adorable!! Any chance you remember where its from or who makes it? Thank you for the inspiration :o)

23. Tia says:

Hi Corie, I just love this!!! Thank you for sharing! I want to make this for my husband for Valentine’s Day. Could I get the jpeg so I can print it somewhere? My printer isn’t working so well these days. Thanks a ton! ~Tia

24. Stephanie says:

May I please have the jpeg file, also? Does it enlarge pretty well? I was hoping to make an 8×10.

25. Stephanie says:

May I also have the jpeg? I’d like to enlarge it to an 8×10. Has anyone tried that? Does it turn out okay?

1. [...] photo from The Dating Divas [...]

2. [...] was inspired by this post to create a reusable love note for my [...]

3. [...] website I downloaded it from is The Dating Diva’s.     Great blog with tons of idea’s for making sure you keep the romance [...]

4. [...] they are to go on the date. Shannon has all her date ideas here. {source} {source} {source} {source} Ok, this isn’t a date night but it is an awesome free printable. It says “I love you [...]

5. [...] you want a quick gift, the fun gals at The Dating Divas has a super cute printable.  Grab a quick frame and those dry erase markers come right in handy [...]