September 13, 2012
Create Your Own Storybook
Once upon a time in the world of technology came a website that would create your very own personalized happily ever after… for FREE! With this program you can re-tell your own love story in the form of a customized book and dedicate it to your Prince Charming. The site provides a variety of artist’s illustrations which you personally select, put in order and add your own text. You can make, share, and read these stories online for free or, for a price, you can order your own tangible soft or hard cover book. What a great way to show your love – in a gift they will always treasure!
Here Is What You Do:
1. Go to storybird.com and create your own completely free login account.
2. Follow this quick DEMO to learn HOW to create your own story.
Check out this one that I made:
3. When your own story is completed you can:
- Send your story via email (completely free) wouldn’t your husband love to have this in his inbox?
- Embed the file in your blog or website (yep – free again)
- Buy a download PDF, a softcover book, or a hardcover book
4. Give your leading man this FREE PRINTABLE CARD with your own personalized dedication and snuggle up for story time!
Not feeling technologically inclined? Check out this homemade book craft tutorial!
However you decide to document your story – here’s to happy endings!
33 Responses to “Create Your Own Storybook”
Recent TrackbacksCheck out what others are saying about this post...
Leave A Comment
OOoooohhh!! We LOVE comments! Thanks for leavin' us some "love"! P.S. If you want a pic to show up next to your comments, go get a gravatar!