100+ Quick Halloween Gift Ideas
Looking for a little somethin’-somethin’ to give friends or loved ones this Halloween? You’ve come to the right place! Today we’re sharing…Over 100 Quick and Easy Halloween Gift Ideas! Because who wouldn’t love a little surprise gift this Halloween? This list not only includes Halloween gifts and Halloween goodie bag ideas, but also ideas for Halloween gifts for teachers and MORE! We can’t wait to share the Halloween fun with everyone we know and we know you won’t be able too either. Go on, spread some holiday happiness!
- Halloween Gift Ideas for Your Spouse
- Halloween Gift Ideas for Your Kids
- Halloween Gift Ideas for Your Friends
- Halloween Gift Ideas for Your Neighbors
Ready to get started? First up in your fabulous list of Halloween gifts…
12 Halloween Gift Ideas for Your Spouse
Shower your honey with some Halloween gifts ideas they’ll always remember!
1. Bugs & Kisses– Take creeping Take easy Halloween goodie bag ideas to the next level by sneaking some “bugs & kisses” in your man’s lunchbox!
2. Halloween Eye Candy– Just print out these candy wrappers and attach a little note letting your man know he’s your favorite “eye candy.”
3. I’ve Got My Eyes On You– Stick some eye gumballs in a jar and add the cute, printable label for some super quick Halloween gift ideas.
4. I Only Have Eyes For You– How fun are these monster tags? Add them to any Halloween gifts to let him know you “only have eyes” for him.
5. You are the Pick of the Patch– Fill a mason jar with a bunch of those cute little mellocreme pumpkins and top it off with a hand-stamped tag.
6. Hey Pumpkin– Some your pumpkin some love with a basket of home-baked pumpkin goodies.
7. I “Fall” For You– This fall-themed basket of Halloween gifts is the perfect way to show your man that you still “fall” for him.
8. Some Mummy Loves You– Wrap up a sweet treat to let him know that some “mummy” loves him.
9. Can’t Stop Falling in Love With “Brew”– Give your guy some Halloween gifts to guzzle! Just stick this printable bottle label on your man’s favorite drink.
10. You Put a Spell on Me- Stick this printable label on any Halloween treat to let him know that he’s “put a spell” on you.
11. Sassy Love Spell Treats– Give your sweetie a can of sassy love spell treats for a whole month full of romance!
12. You Be”witch” Me– Turn up the heat and create some tasty baked Halloween gift ideas by baking up a batch of his favorite cupcakes, and top them off with these be”witch”ing toppers.
29 Halloween Gift Ideas for Your Kids
Give little ghouls and goblins these sweet Halloween gifts that are so easy to make!
1. A Little Pumpkin for You– Just add this cute tag to a little pumpkin or ANY pumpkin-themed or flavored Halloween gifts.
2. Halloween Sugar Cookie Kit– What kid wouldn’t LOVE a little cookie decorating kit? You might even consider using these cute cookie Halloween gift ideas for a fun family night!
3. Chocolate Bar Covers– These cute candy bar covers would be fun to stick in lunch boxes or for the kids to pass out to classmates and friends.
4. Boo Dough– These darling playdough wrappers are perfect for a little Halloween surprise or to add to your list of Halloween goodie bag ideas!
5. Playdough Pumpkins– Roll some orange playdough into the shape of a pumpkin, then just add the marker face and tie on the printable leaves.
6. Hope Your Halloween Oozes With Fun– I know a couple of little boys who would LOVE their own Halloween slime. So icky, sticky and fun!
7. Glow in the Dark Pumpkin Favors– You won’t believe how simple it is to make these fun glow in the dark favors and use them as Halloween gifts.
8. Pumpkin Spice Slime– Let the kids make some fun Halloween memories and Halloween gift ideas by playing with this pumpkin-scented slime.
9. Lego Pumpkins– If you want to give your kids a treat without giving them more sugar or candy, these lego pumpkins are a great option.
10. Treat Filled Pumpkin Balloons– How creative are these treat-filled pumpkin balloons?
11. Have a Glowing Halloween– Instead of suckers or sweets, let the kids pass out glow sticks this Halloween.
12. You Light Up My Halloween– Here’s another fun printable Halloween gifts option to go along with some glow stick bracelets.
13. Bit of Light for Halloween Night– Just tape three glow sticks together and add the printable tag! Talk about easy Halloween gifts!
14. Halloween Candy Holder– This little candy holder works great for candy, pencils, or crayons. Just download and print!
15. Ghost Snack Bags– Package up some popcorn snack bags to look like little ghosts and voila! Easiest Halloween gifts ever.
16. Jack-O-Lantern Snack Bags– Tie up an orange treat in a bag to look like a Jack-O-Lantern and you’ve got yourself some Halloween gift ideas anyone would love.
17. Eat, Shriek, and Be Scary- This whole printable Halloween collection is just too darling not to share.
18. Ghost Poop– What little kid wouldn’t get a laugh out of getting some ghost poop (A.K.A. mini marshmallows) this Halloween?
19. Pumpkin Teeth– Candy corns make the perfect “pumpkin teeth” Halloween gifts!
20. Ghoul Aid– Forget Kool-Aid, give the kids some Ghoul Aid this Halloween. How perfect would this be for the Halloween class party?!
21. Halloween Boo Mix– Mix up a festive trail mix, complete with a cute bag topper! Seriously, Halloween gift ideas don’t get a whole lot easier!
22. Spiders in a Bag– These “spiders in a bag” are the perfect Halloween gift ideas to sneak in the kids’ lunch boxes on Halloween!
23. Spider Suckers– These spider suckers are super cute AND super easy to make too.
24. Halloween Lollipop Holders– Just print, cut, and fold around a lollipop. It doesn’t get any easier (or cuter) than that!
25. Wanna Bite- These vampire-themed bag toppers and Hershey Kisses Labels are the perfect sweet treat.
26. Have a Rockin’ Halloween– Just attach the printable note to a bag of pop rocks and you’ve got yourself some super fun Halloween gift ideas in a pinch!
27. Cotton Candy Cobwebs– Stick some cotton candy in a cellophane bag with a couple of spider rings, and you’ve got one great Halloween gift.
28. Halloween Finger Favors– If you see these finger favors in the Halloween section, grab some for a fun and easy gift!
29. Joke Bag Toppers– Here’s another fun non-candy treat option. Perfect Halloween gift ideas for the kids, their friends, and/or classmates.
14 Halloween Gift Ideas for Your Friends
We guarantee your friends will LOVE these frank-tastic treats and Halloween gifts!
1. Halloween Candy Bar Wrappers– A yummy AND easy gift idea! Just attach these cute wrappers to some candy bars.
2. Halloween Hershey Nugget Treats– Dress up some chocolate Hershey Nuggets with the instant download and you’ve got yourself some super sweet Halloween gifts.
3. Chocolate Covered Strawberry Pumpkins– Add some festive faces to some orange-colored chocolate covered strawberries. Pack them in baggies or pop them on a plate and deliver your edible Halloween gift ideas to your friends.
4. Halloween Treat Box– These printable Halloween boxes are so darling- and so free! They’re the ideal Halloween goodie bag ideas to fill with fun.
5. Halloween Treat Cups– Turn plain colored paper cups into cute Halloween treats. Fill them with candy or other goodies for some festive Halloween gifts.
6. Going Batty Favor Box– Your friends will go “batty” over this cute favor box- we sure have!
7. Halloween Pillow Boxes– These little Halloween pillow boxes are perfect for filling with Halloween candy!
8. Skeleton Treat Bag– Stacks of chocolate covered pretzels make the perfect skeleton treats and Halloween gifts!
9. Candy Corn Bath Salts– These fun and festive candy corn bath salts only take 5 minutes to throw together.
10. Candy Corn Cone– Download the candy corn cone, then just assemble and stuff with treats!
11. Witch Shoe Favors– These little witch-y shoes are made with just a little paper and glue- the perfect Halloween craft.
12. You’re the Balm– Lip balm makes the perfect easy Halloween gift. And the printables that go with it are just TOO cute!
13. Smell My Feet– Just tie this cute printable to some foot lotion and/or nail polish!
14. Bat Treat Holder– Can you believe these darling treat holders are made from empty toilet paper rolls? We love some good Halloween goodie bag ideas and these fit the bill!
26 Halloween Gift Ideas for Your Neighbors
Ding-dong! Leave your neighbors some of these fun Halloween gifts and Halloween goodie bag ideas!
1. Hope Your Halloween’s a Scream– You have to check out this fun packaging idea for some Halloween Cadbury “Screme” Eggs.
2. Ding Dong the Witch is Dead– How clever is this? Just stick the cute printable sign on a package of Ding Dongs and you’ve got some super quick Halloween gifts!
3. Cook Up Something Scary– Who wouldn’t love a little Halloween baking kit? We sure would!
4. Have an “eek”citing Halloween– Tie the the cute, printable tag onto a pail of Halloween treats for some fabulous Halloween goodie bag ideas.
5. Sink Your Teeth into These Treats– This might be my very favorite idea! Add some plastic vampire teeth to some yummy treats and attach the printable note. So great!
6. Trick or Treat, Something Sweet– These gorgeous gift tags would work perfectly with any sweet treat! Just slap them on and deliver them up!
7. Halloween Treat Box– Who wouldn’t love to find a box full of Halloween gifts and treats on their doorstep? The box looks surprisingly simple to put together too.
8. We’ve Been BOOed– Start spreading some Halloween happiness and “BOO” your neighbors.” See if they “BOO” back!
9. You’ve Been Spooked– Here’s another fun version- “SPOOK” your neighbors. The Halloween gift ideas in this one are to die for.
10. Halloween Pop Box– Fill some glass pop bottles with some yummy Halloween treats for some super ‘sweet’ Halloween gifts.
11. Boo Boxes– I love the 3D effect of the bats on this cute “Boo Box.” Too much fun!
12. Monster Meal– Turn a can of oatmeal into a fabulous neighbor gift! Who knew oatmeal could be so exciting?
13. Creepy Cupcake Mix– This printable cupcake making kit is too cute for words and will let recipients bake up their own Halloween gifts!
14. Halloween Movie Night– I love this fun Halloween Movie Night Bucket and I kinda want to make one for myself!
15. Caramel Apple Kit– Give the neighbors everything they need to make their own caramel apples- and one fun family memory!
16. Ghostly Grub– This “ghostly grub” looks festive and delicious! Find a cute jar to place it in and you’ve got yourself some super easy, and delicous, Halloween gifts.
17. Halloween Cookies in a Jar– Check out this fun cookie mix Halloween gift using white chocolate candy corn M&Ms.
18. Bone Appetit– Pick up some Scooby Snack graham crackers for this clever Halloween gift.
19. Halloween Cupcakes– These Halloween cupcakes are almost too cute to eat! Free printable included!
20. Monster Cookies– These monster cookies are the perfect treat to share around Halloween.
21. Spider Eggs– White sixlets make the perfect spider eggs for this cute, yet creepy, Halloween gift.
22. Happy Halloween From Your Peeps– Halloween peeps are perfect for this cute gift and make for some great Halloween goodie bag ideas.
23. Pumpkin Soda– Just add a Jack-O-Lantern face to a bottle of orange soda for a totally cute and easy gift.
24. Witches Brew– Transform a bottle of soda into witches brew with this cute label. Make a whole bunch in no time at all for a super-sized amount of Halloween gift ideas.
25. Witch Broomstick Candy Treat Bag– I can’t get over how cute and clever these witch broomstick candy treat bags are.
26. Halloween Paper Sack Gift Bag– Run a paper bag through your printer to make these fun gift bags!
20 Halloween Gifts for Teachers
These Halloween gifts for teachers are simply spook-tacular and are a great way to show them a little extra love!
1. Germs are Scary– Just attach the downloadable tag to some cute Halloween soaps for some sweet smelling Halloween gifts for teachers.
2. Scare Up Some Good Clean Fun– Here’s another fun printable tag to tie onto some Halloween soap. Too cute!
3. Spooktacular Teacher– Let your child’s teacher know that he/she is “spook”tacular with this great idea.
4. Let Me Give You a Hand– Fill up a plastic glove with Halloween treats for a clever gift idea.
5. No Tricks Just Treats Jar– Just fill up a mason jar with your choice of sweets and attach the darling printable label for some Halloween gifts for teachers that they’ll love.
6. Twix or Treat– How clever is this?! “Twix” or treat? And it works with a full-size or miniature twix bars!
7. Halloween Mason Jars– These Halloween mason jars are absolutely darling, and look so simple to make! Use them as your Halloween gifts for teachers. They’ll love them!
8. Pick Your Poison– Attach the printable label to a mason jar and fill it up with your choice of treats. How great is that?
9. Halloween S’mores– Just add a note that says, “We need S’more teachers like you!” for some super easy Halloween gifts for teachers.
11. Pumpkin Pop– It doesn’t get much easier than this. Just add a fun pumpkin face to a bottle of orange soda and top it off with the cute tag.
12. Pumpkin Halloween Mug– Let the kids make their own pumpkin Halloween mug for their teacher- it’s so easy to do!
13. Witches Brew Made Just For You– How fun is this single-serving witches brew? We can’t wait to try it!
14. DIY Pumpkin Jar– These DIY pumpkin jars are one of my favorites! And you can fill them up with whatever treasures you want.
15. Witches Whittled Wands– Teachers can always use more pencils (A.K.A. Witches Whittled Wands.) That’s why they’ll love these Halloween gifts for teachers.
16. Smell My Feet– Foot lotion and orange nail polish make the perfect quick and easy Halloween gift.
17. Monster Mints– Use the darling printable labels to make your own monster mints for the teacher in your life.
18. Witch Feet Oreo Treat– How cute are these witch feet Oreo treats? I love that they can be thrown together in a jiffy too.
19. Have a Dynamite Halloween– These Halloween roll wrapper labels are too cute and creative.
20. Caramel Apple Kit– Just add some apples and caramels to a Halloween bucket and voila- you have your own caramel apple kit that make for some truly tasty Halloween gifts for teachers!
Didn’t I tell ya? Something for everyone! Now the question is- whose day are you going to brighten this Halloween season with these Halloween gift ideas?
For even more Halloween gifts and fun, make sure to check out…
Oh, and don’t forget to snag the Ultimate Halloween Party Pack!