St. Patrick’s Day is a magical holiday and it’s becoming a popular event! People love to have an excuse to party with the people they love! So we decided to gather up 100 Party Ideas for St. Patrick’s Day to help you throw the luckiest party out there!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. To learn more about ’em, click here.
There are so many fun things that you can do with a St. Patrick’s Day party… think rainbows, shamrocks, gold, leprechauns and the color green!
Here are some ideas to inspire your inner party hostess!
To make it easier to find what you’re looking for, we’ve separated these magical ideas into 6 categories:
- 12 Green Snacks for St. Patrick’s Day
- 18 Rainbow Themed St. Patrick’s Day Foods
- 18 St. Patrick’s Day Party Treats
- 22 St. Patrick’s Day Party Decor Ideas
- 24 Kid Crafts and Activities for St. Patrick’s Day
- 6 St. Patrick’s Day Party Ideas for 2
Now here is a fair warning–some of these ideas are too cute to resist…
12 Green Snacks for St. Patrick’s Day
Kids and adults go crazy for themed food! If you’re looking to have a green St. Patrick’s Day party, you’ll want to include some of these delicious green snacks!
1. Avocado Fries – Wow! So these not only look great, but they sound delicious. And they’re dipped in a cilantro lemon dipping sauce.
2. Shamrock Chips – Chips and dip are the perfect party treat… These green shamrock chips are extra cute!
3. Green Pea Soup – This would be a great dinner option for a party. Mmmm.
4. Spinach Quiche – This is a party favorite. I’ve seen Quiche at all the best parties and now you can make it in a fun shape.
5. Cheese Crostini – What a sophisticated and delicious party snack!
6. Guacamole Cups – Oh man! This has got to be one of my favorite combinations ever! Guacamole in a chip cup.
7. Melon Kiwi Jello – Layered jello desserts are delicious and everyone will love how pretty they are.
9. Green Veggie Tray – Veggie trays are a party staple. Check out this green ombre veggie tray…
10. Pistachio Cheesecake Dip – Holy yumminess! I can’t even imagine how good this must be! Bring on the party and the sweet dips!
12. Leprechaun Granola – How fun is this little snack?! It would be great for a St. Patrick’s Day brunch.
18 Rainbow Themed St. Patrick’s Day Foods
I’m totally sold on the idea of a rainbow themed party! My kids love colorful food and all of these ideas would make a St. Patrick’s Day party fun and memorable. The hard part will be narrowing down which ideas to use.
15. Rainbow Pancakes – Brunch anyone?? These rainbow pancakes are so fun.
17. Rainbow Macaroons – Aren’t these the sweetest little cookies!? I love those little clouds!
18. Rainbow Shamrock Chips – These pretty shamrock chips would go great with any dip at a party.
19. Rainbow Pretzel Wands – These are pretty, magical snacks and are super easy to make.
21. Rainbow Trix Krispie Treats – An alternative to normal rice krispie treats using this favorite sugary cereal!
22. Rainbow Doughnuts – Another great rainbow treat for a brunch. Who doesn’t love a good doughnut?
23. Rainbow Fruit Pizza – This is a somewhat healthy treat because of all the fruit! Okay, not really… but it’s still delicious!
26. Rainbow Cupcakes – Okay, this is one of the most clever cupcakes I have ever seen!
27. Rainbow Cookies – These cookies are picture perfect and would make a colorful addition to any party!
28. Rainbow Rice Krispie Drizzle – This is a sweet twist on a rice krispie treat.
30. Banilla Sandwich Cookies – Ooh I just love mini treats. These sandwich cookies are filled with creamy goodness and covered in sprinkles!
18 St. Patrick’s Day Party Treats
If you are wanting to throw a more elegant St. Patrick’s Day party… you know, maybe a party just for adults? You’ll want to try some of these unique and tasty treats!
32. Chocolate Mint Pinwheel – Have you tried a pinwheel cookie yet? Mint and chocolate is the perfect combination of flavors!
33. Mint Chocolate Meringues – Light and fluffy meringues are a great party treat!
34. Thin Mint Truffles – Bite-size, minty-chocolate goodness!
35. Thin Mint Cupcakes – A cupcake, with ganache, frosting, a thin mint cookie and sprinkled with chocolate!
36. Mint Chocolate Fudge – This fudge is to die for! Seriously, I love chocolate fudge with a little bit of mint!
37. Mint Brownies – This is comfort dessert at its best!
38. Shamrock Juice – This green juice will be a hit!
39. Clover Rice Krispie Treats – A fun shape and excessive sprinkles make rice krispies even more fun!
40. St. Patrick’s Day Puppy Chow – Snack food that will please everyone.
41. Homemade Gum Drops – Pop one of these sweet little gum drops into your mouth.
42. Shamrock Pretzel Pops – A crafty treat that is super easy to make.
43. Lucky Charms Rice Krispie Treats – Stuff some lucky charms into your rice krispie treats!
46. Pot O’ Gold Cookie Cups – Oh yum! I love these little brownie cups and now they are even sweeter.
47. Pistachio Bundt Cake – Cake with crunchy pistachio nuts and so much chocolate!
22 St. Patrick’s Day Party Decor Ideas
Every party needs a little decor to give the right vibe! Even if it’s just a simple centerpiece for the food table… You’ll love these clever ideas!
49. Be Lucky Bottle – This bottle is so bright. I love all the different shades of green!
50. Green Decorating – This green decor is completely green… meaning it’s all re-purposed items!
52. Green Day Party – Details, details, details! The details on this party are so inspirational!
55. Green Apple Candles – This is a very neat and simple craft that will light up the room!
58. Rainbow Chalkboard Backdrop – Multi-functioning decor is awesome! Have the kids write some St. Patrick’s day notes with chalk!
59. Rainbow Fringe Garland – My jaw just dropped seeing this beautiful garland. Such a fun DIY project!
61. St. Patrick’s Day Mantel – This little mantel would brighten up any room and make the whole house feel lucky!
62. Magic Vases – These pretty jars are adorable filled with fresh tulips!
63. St. Patrick’s Day Party Banner – Another tissue paper project… this one makes pretty, flowing streamers!
64. Paint Chip Mantel – I’m always so impressed by paint chip art! It’s so clean and clever.
68. Apothecary Jars – Another great rainbow in a jar idea!
69. Shamrock Mason Jars – These gold jars are so pretty and would be easy to pull off!
24 Kid Crafts and Activities for St. Patrick’s Day
If you’re throwing a party for the kids, you’ll want to have a few fun activities. I can’t wait to host a party and send the kids on a scavenger hunt with their DIY telescopes!
73. Shamrock Tissue Paper Craft – I love tissue paper crafts. This one is so bright and colorful!
74. Telescope – These telescopes would be fun to make before sending the little ones out on their scavenger hunt!
75. Rainbow Science – Watch the kids’ eyes light up with a different kind of party activity.
76. Erupting Rainbows – Even more fun rainbow explosions for the kids to enjoy!
77. Rainbow Plaque – This is such a pretty piece of artwork and would be great to hang up on the kid’s wall!
78. Crayon Resist Shamrock – Watercolors are so fun to work with, this art will look pretty neat once it dries!
79. The Lucky Leprechaun Hunt – Who is feeling lucky!? Send the little ones on a leprechaun hunt!
82. Clover Stamp – Make some lucky four leaf clover stamps with old toilet paper rolls.
83. St. Patrick’s Day Bingo – Bingo is the perfect party game… check out this lucky version.
84. Leprechaun Fork Craft – What a cool and creative craft using a fork!
85. Rainbow Cloud Craft – This is a fun little craft with ribbons. The kids will love running around and letting the streamers fly!
86. Rock Scavenger Hunt – Set your leprechauns free to find the gold!
87. St. Patrick’s Day Scavenger Hunt – This is the cutest little scavenger hunt and is designed just for the kids!
88. Rainbow 3 Leaf Clovers – These bright little shamrocks are perfect if you’re looking for a more artistic craft for the littles.
90. Leprechaun Treasure Box – This is a treasure hunt like you’ve never seen before and will get the kids moving!
91. Lucky Fortune Cookies – These cookies are so cute and filled with a special surprise! Share them with someone lucky!
92. DIY Shamrocks – Have the kids make their own lucky shamrocks!
93. Lawn Leprechaun – You’ve been shamrocked! Leave a surprise with your neighbors or friends… kids will have a blast helping with this project.
94. Rainbow Fingerprint Craft – What a fun and simple craft that any child can do!
6 St. Patrick’s Day Party Ideas for 2
If you just want to keep things simple and have a little party for you and your spouse, you’ll love these 6 simple ideas for 2! This is a great way to share a little magic with your sweetheart.
95. Magical Date Night – Give your spouse a magical surprise!
96. Romantic Rainbow Gift Basket – This rainbow gift basket is the perfect way to surprise your sweetheart.
97. Lucky Pot O’ Gold – Slip some sweet notes to your spouse and let them collect golden coins in the days leading up to the main event!
98. St. Patrick’s Day Date in a Bag – Don’t forget to wear something green on this St. Patrick’s Day date so you don’t get pinched!
99. Feeling Lucky Punch Poster – This is a unique way to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day! This punch poster is fun to make and even more fun to destroy!
100. Leprechaun Love Hunt – Give your spouse a few clues with special instructions to lead up to a fun night in the bedroom!
And that’s it! 100 great St. Patrick’s Day Party ideas!! Good luck hosting a magical party!!
Looking for more lucky ideas!?
Check out these 85 St. Patrick’s Day Printables!
Or start one of these 100 St. Patrick’s Day Traditions!