Easter Dinner Ideas Perfect for Your Easter Celebration
The sun is shining, the flowers are blooming, and Easter is almost here! Eek! This year we wanted to ease the stress of planning holiday get-togethers. So hold on to your aprons because we’ve rounded up 50 of the best Easter dinner ideas for you!
In this post, you’ll find 10 delicious main dishes, 10 Easter dinner sides, 10 different loaves of bread and rolls, 18 Easter desserts ideas, and 2 festive spring beverages (family-friendly, of course!). We hope these dishes help you create the perfect Easter menu!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. To learn more about ’em, click here.
10 Main Dishes for Easter Dinner
Whether you want to go a more traditional route by having ham on the Easter menu, or if you’re looking for something a bit more untraditional, we’ve got you covered! Check out these ten yummy main courses for Easter dinner.
1. Easy Baked Ham from I Heart Naptime: Ham is one of the more traditional Easter dinner dishes. This recipe is easy and definitely a crowd pleaser!
3. Ham & Cheese Breakfast Pie from I Heart Naptime: Breakfast for dinner? Why not! A husband to one of our divas has fond memories of eating a similar breakfast pie for Easter dinner, made with love by his Dutch grandparents!
Now that you’ve chosen the main dish, it’s time to decide on some Easter dinner sides. Side dishes are like the backup dancers to a singer–meant to complement the star, but still just as crucial to the show! The ten we found for you look so tasty you might need to choose more than one! 😉
Where are our bread lovers at? We see you! In this section, you’ll find sweet rolls (which can double as some Easter desserts ideas) as well as traditional dinner rolls. Either way, we know your Easter dinner guests will be drooling!
4. Homemade Crescent Rolls from Play Party Plan: No need to purchase the canned crescent rolls this year (nothing against those, of course!). These homemade crescent rolls take a little time, but they’re so easy!
8. Easy Homemade Dinner Rolls from Love From the Oven: You can’t wrap up these Easter baking ideas without showcasing some classic dinner rolls! These rolls are super easy, and they’ll be out of the oven and onto the table in one hour.
10. The Best Lion House Rolls from I Heart Naptime: If you haven’t been to the Lion House in Utah, you are missing out. You must add it to your bucket list of places to visit! Until then, make these copycat rolls. Your stomach will thank you!
7. Tres Leches Cake from Pass Your Plates: Tres Leches is a super moist cake, which makes it light on the stomach. That means you can have a slice or two, even if you’re already stuffed from Easter dinner! 😉
I am an avid DIY'er, a Disney lover, and an amateur foodie! Chips & salsa, chocolate, and Diet Dr. Pepper are a few of my favorite things. I'm married to my best friend who is literally my Prince Charming, and I'm a mommy to two darling little princes! You'll often find me in the kitchen baking with my kiddos, or snuggled up on the couch listening to a good book or true crime podcast.