Sexercise Workout for Superior Sex
Sex + Exercise = SEXERCISE! Have you ever wondered what “sexercise” is all about? We’ve got the answers for you here! Sexercise can help improve sexual performance and function, making sex more satisfying for you and your sweetheart! These can be exercises such as pelvic floor exercises, yoga, strength and flexibility, and cardio!
Aside from the obvious romantic benefits, here are some more health benefits to sexercising.
- Helps manage stress.
- Boosts immunity.
- Raises self-esteem.
- Improves emotional health of your relationship.
- Promotes better sleep.
- Increases endurance and strength.
We’ve created a fitness sex date that gives you all these benefits AND MORE! It includes exercises for…
- Better sex!
- Fun exercises you do while stripping naked.
- And exercise ideas that help strengthen the muscles that help you have better sex.
So, what are you waiting for? Let’s SEXERCISE! Couples that sweat together, stay together! 🔥
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. To learn more about ’em, click here.
Let’s Sexercise! An Exercise Date for Couples
Along with a set of sexercises for you and your sweetheart to try, we’ve also created printables to help you pull off this fun date! Huge thank you to the talented Courtney from Paparelli who helped us bring these sexercise printables to life! You can find ALL of the printables we mention in this post linked for FREE down below.
Start off by inviting your sweetie to a physical date using this sexercise printable! Your spouse may be sweating before you even get to the workout!
FYI, this date is all about teaming up with your other half to do workout sex routines in the comfort of your home. Trust us — these exercises are designed to be done in private. 😉
Don’t forget: Couples that train together, remain together!
We recommend beginning your sexercise date with some breathing and stretching exercises. We’ve detailed them below but you can also use the printable cards linked at the bottom of this post!
In case you’re wondering “how does this help with sex-related workouts?” Well, let us explain. Stretching increases…
- The circulation of blood and oxygen to your muscles.
- Your energy levels and your stamina!
And, everyone knows the difference between okay sex and amazing sex is stamina!
Breathing Sexercise Ideas:
1. Straddle Stretch:
- Sit facing your spouse in a wide-legged straddle position, feet touching.
- Grasp hands!
- Have your partner lean back, drawing shoulder blades together as you bend forward at the hips.
- Hold for 10 deep breaths, then switch!
2. Seated Inner Thigh Stretch:
- Sit on the floor facing each other with both of you stretching your legs out as wide as possible.
- Let your spouse pull your hands forward, bringing your upper body forward and downward.
3. Chest Stretch:
- Stand back-to-back holding hands.
- Step forward, moving away from each other.
- Raise your arms out to the sides and pull away by pulling each other’s hands to feel the stretch in your chest.
- Hold for 30 seconds, moving further away as you ease into the stretch.
Fitness Sex Exercises
Weight for it! This sexy date is just getting started…
After your breathing sexercise stretches, it is now time for some workout sex! Take turns choosing a card from the printables linked below!
Take your time doing 3 sets of 10 reps of each of these sex-related workouts.
1. Booty Press and Squat:
- Have your husband lie on his back and prop up on his forearms with his legs extended.
- Stand with your back to him and position the soles of his feet on your butt.
- Bend your knees to lower into a deep squat as he bends his knees in toward his chest.
- Engage your butt and thighs to create resistance as he extends his legs, pushing you up and out of your squat.
- When your legs are fully extended, squeeze your butt and come up onto your tippy toes to complete one rep.
2. Touchy-Feely Push-ups:
- Facing your spouse, get into a plank position so your heads are about one arms length apart.
- At the same time, you’ll both perform a push-up.
- At the top of the push-up, engage your core and keep your hips squared to the ground as you lift your right palm off of the ground and gently caress your sweetie’s face.
- Replace the hand and perform another push-up, this time caressing with the left hand.
- Continue to alternate sides!
3. Medicine Ball Pass:
- Hold a medicine ball and sit back-to-back about a foot away from your spouse, knees bent, heels on the ground, and toes facing upward.
- If you DON’T have a medicine ball, no stress! You can use your hands.
- Turn to your right and pass the ball to your partner (or touch hands) as they turn to their left to receive it.
- They will then twist to their right to pass it back to you, and you turn to your left to receive it.
- Continue passing in this direction, switching directions halfway through!
4. Back-to-Back Chair Squats:
- Stand back-to-back with your spouse and link arms OR hold hands.
- Leaning against each other’s upper backs for balance, walk your feet out enough to separate your butts and give you both room to sit back into a deep squat without your knees coming over your toes!
- Next, both of you bend your knees until your thighs are parallel to the ground.
- Press through your heels and lean on your partner to stand back up. That’s one rep.
5. Pucker-up Plank Pikes:
- Face your sweetie and get into a forearm plank position with your elbows directly beneath your shoulders and palms together.
- Have your spouse mirror you so you are head-to-head with your hands nearly touching theirs.
- From this position, simultaneously lift your hips straight up to the ceiling, lengthening the spine to maximize the space between the top of your head and your hips.
- Next, carefully come back to starting position, then lean in for a kiss! 💋
These workouts are specifically designed for strengthening the muscles for better sex.
If you’re wondering if “fitness sex” will better your love life, the answer is an absolute YES!
More Workout Sexercises
Aside from the amazingly beneficial exercises above, we found even more sexercise ideas you should try!
Here are ten exercises that can be done to create better sex and how to do them properly!
2. Happy Baby Pose – Limberness goes hand in hand with great sex! The happy baby pose is a great exercise to do.
4. Tandem Stationary Lunges – Lunges help improve leg strength, which you need during intimacy.
5. Kegel Exercises – Improving the strength of your vaginal muscles is beneficial for greater sexual satisfaction and stronger orgasms! We highly recommend this sexercise!
6. Bridge Pose – This move increases strength and endurance in your pelvic floor which is used to create resistance during intercourse.
7. Seated Leg Extensions – Do your thighs quiver during and after sex – not in a good way? Here’s a sexercise to help with that!
8. Leg Press – Strengthening your leg muscles improves the power of your sexual athleticism and hip flexibility, which gives more range in your movements.
9. Lying Gluteal Bridge – Endurance exercises that mimic the motions involved in sex will prevent supporting muscles from quitting too soon when you really need them.
10. Crossover Stretch – Power and flexibility will allow you to maintain sensations over an extended period and give you more satisfaction. That’s why this move makes the list!
Sexy Exercise Game
Since we are The Dating Divas, we created a sexy exercise game called “STRIP & REST” to pair with your workout.
Here’s how to play!
- Cut out the individual strips of paper in advance and lay them face down near your workout station.
- At every rest break during your workout, take turns choosing a strip of paper from the game.
- Whatever paper you choose, take off THAT specific article of clothing!
- If you grab the strip paper “UNDERWEAR“, you must take off your sweetie’s UNDERWEAR!
- You will then continue on to the next workout, naked or not! 😉
But don’t worry… If your goal is to work out and get to sex, you will eventually get there!
Steamy Post-Workout Shower
We recommend ending this sexy workout with a good old-fashioned couples shower!
Go from sweaty to steamy in a matter of minutes!
We hope you enjoy this free sexercise date as much as we did!