The Best Stocking Stuffer Ideas By Age
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care. However they were filled with random, unnecessary items, right? Fruit, that they don’t want, and too much candy, that they don’t need. Not this year, we found the best stocking stuffers by age! Stocking stuffer ideas for girls, things like makeup and darling jewelry. The sweetest stocking stuffer ideas for babies! My favorite is the letters for my baby, so sentimental! The best stocking stuffers for teens with stuff that they will actually like! And don’t forget stocking stuffers for kids and men! Yep, we have got it all!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. To learn more about them, click here.
We’ve organized this post so that it’s so easy to find what you are looking for! If you’re only interested in stocking stuffers for kids and babies… skip right down to those sections!
- Stocking Stuffers for Men
- Stocking Stuffers for Women
- Stocking Stuffers for Teens
- Stocking Stuffers for Kids
- Stocking Stuffers for Babies
Before you set to scrolling through all the stocking stuffer ideas, check out the CUTEST stocking stuffer printables! This pack is perfect to add a little personal touch to their stockings this Christmas.
Alright, you don’t have to stress those stocking stuffers for another minute! Let’s get started and make your Christmas shopping a breeze!
Stocking Stuffer Ideas For Men
Stocking stuffer ideas for men have always been so difficult for me. My dad and my hubby always seem to have everything and don’t like impractical gifts. That is why these ideas are perfect! They are useful, practical, but unique stocking stuffers that your man will LOVE!
- Money Clip – Maybe you could include a few bucks, who doesn’t love money?!
- Pocket Knife – This stocking stuffer will make your hubby smile. Pocket knives are so fun and check out the reviews on this one!
- MagnoGrip – A magnetic wristband that is great for your handy husband! Can hold screws, scissors, and other tools while he works on his projects.
- Burt’s Bees Men’s Gift Set – A kit full of everything your man will need to clean up and get feeling fresh!
- Portable Charger – One of my favorite stocking stuffers for him! This portable charger will come in handy often! Vacations, long work days, or just when you forgot to charge your phone the night before.
- Bluetooth Headphones – These headphones are wireless making it so easy to do anything while wearing them!
- Personalized Watch – Leave your babe a personalized message on the back of this beautiful watch and he will always feel your love!
- Sex Checks – 30 IOU’s and UOME’s so this stocking stuffer is a win-win!!
- Massage Oils – Who doesn’t love a massage?! 5 different scents filled with essential oils to create a relaxing, enjoyable experience.
- Cologne – Check those reviews! Your man will be smelling amazing thanks to this stocking stuffer!
Stocking Stuffer Ideas For Women
Whether you’re looking for the best stocking stuffer for your girlfriend, your wife or your mom, these ideas are sure to get the job done! With relaxation gifts, cute accessories, and more you can’t go wrong with these stocking stuffer ideas for girls!
- Bath Bomb – This variety pack of bath bombs will create a relaxing evening. One of my favorite stocking stuffers for girls for sure!
- Slipper Socks – Cozy slipper socks are the perfect stocking stuffer for her! Plus they have grips on the bottom so no slipping!
- Beauty Blender – These makeup sponges are such a great way to apply makeup! So smooth and natural looking while being totally effortless!
- Blow Dry Primer Spray – This spray allows for a quick, smooth dry all while protecting the hair from heat!
- Nail Polish – Nothing like a little nail polish to make a woman feel polished! HA! Seriously though, nail polish is so fun and these colors are so pretty!
- Lip Gloss – These buttercream glosses are smooth and have such a great selection for colors!
- Makeup Brushes – Nice brushes go a long way when it comes to makeup! These are a great option that she will love!
- Perfume – This rollerball perfume is perfect for travel, to keep in a purse or car, or in a makeup bag for everyday use!
- Necklace – Love this layered necklace that is an effortless piece of jewelry that will match with anything! Talk about the best stocking stuffer for your girlfriend or wife!
- Earrings – Of these stocking stuffer ideas for girls, these might be my favorite! Simple, dainty, and feminine earrings!
Stocking Stuffer Ideas For Teens
Christmas shopping for teenagers, in general, is SO hard. And finding the best stocking stuffers for teens is no exception. Luckily we have some great ideas your teen will love!
- Nike Gift Card – Nike has it all! Cute shoes, workout attire, everyday attire, sports equipment! Your teen will love this!
- Theatre Gift Card – Going to the movies as a teen were some of my favorite memories. What a fun stocking stuffer! I love that it is an experience.
- Restaurant Gift Card – These always come in handy! I love being able to eat out and not have to use my money! HA!
- Fidget Spinner – A fun spin toy that can help with anxiety or stress or is just fun to play with!
- Gum – Fresh breath, yes, please! These cubes are fun and so refreshing!
- Texting Gloves – Your teen will love these while they’re in the cold but still let you know they are on their way home!
- Ear Buds – These headphones are reasonably priced, lots of color options, and with 3 different size options they are sure to fit any ear!
- Portable Bluetooth Speaker – I love a speaker like this to take in the backyard, in your room while cleaning up, or while you do homework!
- Popsocket – Allows for easy holding and also works as a stand to prop your phone up!
- Fidget Cube – This toy has multiple different tasks as you try out the different sides of this cube!
Stocking Stuffer Ideas For Kids
These stocking stuffer ideas for kids are genius! Fine motor activities and games your kiddos will be entertained for hours and getting smarter as they play!
- Tic Tacs – YUM! I loved these as a kid and we know your kiddos will too!
- Fidget Toy – This little fidget toy will keep your kiddos busy for quite some time.
- Magnetic Wooden Block Set – One of my favorite stocking stuffers for kids! Cute, magnetic blocks for your kiddo to get creative.
- Road Play Tape – Use this tape to create a road and hours of entertainment.
- Toy TOOB – Tubes that are filled with different things to create different kinds of play! Safari animals, insects, and so many others!
- LEGO Blind Bag – Opening these packs will be a fun surprise! What a fun stocking stuffer.
- Kinetic Sand – This sand is so fun, easily cleaned up, and allows for endless creativity!
- Secret Message Pens – Invisible ink that shows up with the special lights included! So fun to write sweet secret messages to each other.
- Wikki Stix – Building options are endless with these fun stix plus they are easy to clean up and reusable!
- Rainbow Mini Notes – Scratch art is the best! What a fun stocking stuffer as they scratch off special notes.
Stocking Stuffer Ideas For Babies
Those sweet little babes still deserve a stocking full of goodies and we found some of the sweetest! Sentimental ideas, fun ideas, and fine motor skill ideas. Your baby will feel the love on Christmas!
- Fine Motor Toys – These toys are great for perfecting those fine motor skills and sweet little babes will love these!
- Stacking Cups – Build towers, sort things, or learn colors with these fun stacking cups! Great stocking stuffer for babies!
- Snack Catcher – Perfect for little hands to reach in and grab snacks but not spill all over!
- Letters to My Baby – I think of our stocking stuffer ideas for babies this is my favorite! Letters that are so sentimental and sweet! A gift that will carry throughout the years!
- WubbaNub – These have crazy good ratings! They help keep the pacifier in and it’s a cute little, stuffed animal!
- Baby Crayons – Safe crayons so your babe can join in on coloring!
- Tech Set Trio – What baby doesn’t want the remote or phone or keys? Now they can have them!
- Baby Bath Toys – One of the best stocking stuffer ideas for babies! Bath time is so much fun and this will just add to the party!
- Color Bath Dropz and Crayons – Make bath time, party time! Add some color and fun to the next tubby!
- Water Wow Book – Mess free painting?! Sign me up! These books are the best cause they only require water!
I cannot wait to fill stockings this year, and fill them with purpose! Plus I will be showing my hubby the list “for her” cause mama needs some new makeup items. And I know my baby will LOVE those water wow books and so will I cause… mess-free. Good luck filling your stockings and Happy Holidays!