Valentine’s Day Gifts for Kids of All Ages
It’s almost Valentine’s Day, and we couldn’t be more excited! After all, it’s the day where we get to show those little angels of ours just how much we LOVE them. If you’re in need of some inspiration for this year’s Valentine’s Day gifts, you’ve come to the right place! We rounded up some great kid gift ideas, including things like crafts, Legos, accessories, and books! We promise you’ll find the perfect thing to gift on Valentine’s Day. Are you ready to take a look at all the cool gift ideas? Keep reading!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. To learn more about them, Click Here.
Table of Contents
Valentine’s Day Gifts for Girls
Let’s start by exploring some great kid gift ideas for daughters! One of these fun and feminine ideas will be the perfect thing to give to your little girl.
1. Heart-Shaped Cosmetics Box – Give your daughter a glamourous gift on Valentine’s Day with this fun cosmetic box.
2. Letters to My Daughter – Use this sweet fill-in-the-blank book to create a special keepsake for your daughter.
3. Sweetheart Shopkins – The Shopkins Sweetheart collection is the perfect treat for a younger daughter.
4. Mother & Daughter Necklaces – Share the love you have for your daughter with these sweet mother and daughter necklaces.
5. Fancy Nancy Heart to Heart Book – Fancy Nancy stars in this fun book about love–complete with special Fancy Nancy stickers!
6. Heart Initial Necklace – If you’re in a pinch when it comes to ideas for your daughter, look no further! This necklace is sweet and simple.
7. Heart Blanket – Help your child feel warm and cozy with this heart-print minky blanket.
What to Give Boys on Valentine’s Day
If you need to find some cool gift ideas for boys, check out the following items! These options are a bit more masculine but will still show them how much you love them just the same!
8. Letters to My Son – Give your son a gift he will truly treasure forever with this time capsule in a book.
9. Valentine Legos – Who doesn’t love Legos? They’re even better when they’re Valentine themed.
10. Valentine’s Cupid Shirt – How fun is this flight-themed Valentine’s Day T-shirt?
11. Valentine Baby Outfit – Give your little guy this darling outfit, and he’ll be the cutest Valentine on the block!
12. Heart-shaped Bubble Fidget Toy – Fidget toys are all the rage, and this rainbow-print heart popper is one of the best!
Gender-Neutral Valentine’s Day Gifts
And finally, we have the ultimate list of gender-neutral ideas. These cool gift ideas are sure to please any child!
13. Heart-shaped Rainbow Scratch Paper – Budding artists will love these fun, heart-shaped scratch papers!
14. Be My Valentine DVD – Charlie Brown is back and at it again in this classic film.
15. Heart-topped Mini Bubbles – Give your little one a set of these colorful, heart-topped mini bubbles, and watch the fun unfold.
16. Valentine’s Day Fuse Beads – Your child will have hours of fun creating these heart-shaped fuse beads.
17. Sparkly Heart Straws – Make slurping a bit more exciting with these colorful and sparkly twisty straws.
18. Heart Magnet Craft Kit – Your kiddos will have so much fun with this wooden magnet kit.
19. Valentine’s Day Stickers – With over 100 pieces, these Valentine stickers are sure to be a smash.
20. Valentine Activity Kit – This fun activity kit contains 30 cutouts and an activity sheet that is over 5 feet tall.
21. Happy Valentine’s Day, Mouse – If your child loves If You Give a Mouse a Cookie, they will be head over heels for this book!
22. What I Love About Being Your Mom – This fill-in-the-blank book is something your child will keep forever.
23. Llama Llama I Love You – This story is so sweet and a favorite among young children!
24. Heart Baby Swaddle – This adorable baby swaddle blanket features a modern, heart-print pattern and a soft texture.
25. String Art Heart Light – If your little one loves to craft, this string light lantern kit will be right up their alley!
26. Love from The Very Hungry Caterpillar – Everyone’s favorite hungry caterpillar is back and at it again with this precious book about love.
27. Guess How Much I Love You – Early readers and little ones will love this charming pop-up book.
28. Strawberry-scented Plush – There’s no better gift than a sweet, stuffed animal–unless it smells like strawberries!
29. Letters to My Baby – This sweet letter-writing book will give your infant something to look back on and love forever.
30. Valentine’s Pencils – This fun Valentine’s Day pencil set will let your little one take some love with them to school.
Well, you certainly won’t need to look any further for Valentine’s Day gifts, right? This list had it all! Your kiddos will definitely feel the love!