101 Quick Gift Ideas for Your Neighbors
With Christmas being right around the corner, life gets super crazy. Let us help ease some of the stress with this list of over 100 Holiday Gifts for Your Neighbors!
These aren’t just any gift ideas, these are gifts that are QUICK and EASY to put together, so your stress is less!
Peruse through these 5 categories to pick your favorites so you have awesome gifts for friends and neighbors.
- 27 Home Baked Christmas Neighbor Gifts
- 13 Christmas Decoration Neighbor Gifts
- 31 No-Bake Christmas Neighbor Gifts
- 15 Super Useful Neighbor Gifts
- 15 Cards, Tags, and Bags for Neighbor Gifts
You excited yet?! Good! Let’s get started!
27 Home Baked Christmas Neighbor Gifts
Sometimes the best neighbor gifts are homemade sweet treats. Yummy!
1. Mini Santa Cake – Make these deliciously cute Santa cakes for your perfect neighbor gift this year.
4. Snowflake Mix – For an easy, yet impressive present, make this Christmas spirited Chex mix.
6. Peppermint Patties – Give your neighbors these succulent peppermint patties!
7. Cinnamon Honey Butter – Make this mouth-watering honey butter for your neighbor gifts this year!
9. Toffee – Toffee is a favorite around Christmastime and this recipe really is easy (the hardest part letting it cool for 2 hours – patience is a virtue when it comes to amazing food!). This makes a very easy and very yummy gift for your neighbors.
11. White Chocolate Peppermint Oreos – Take a delicious Oreo cookie, dip it in melted white chocolate, sprinkle with peppermint chunks, and voila – fantastically yummy, easy gift.
12. Mini Cranberry Pecan Pies – Ooooo, my mouth is watering just thinking about these! Make sure you give them away and don’t keep them for yourself! (Ok, maybe keep a few…)
13. Fudge – This amazing recipe has only 2 ingredients! 2 ingredients = easy and awesome!
14. Christmas Tree Cupcakes – Make some mini cupcakes, top them with a waffle cone, and decorate the cone to look like a Christmas tree. What a cute and easy neighbor gift. Just grab some Christmas muffin liners and you’re good to go!
15. Peanut Butter & Chocolate Reindeer Cookies – Turn some of your favorite peanut butter cookies into an extraordinary gift using chocolates, candy embellishments and pretzels. Display them on a festive holiday platter for parties too!
16. Moose Munch – Sometimes a homemade, fit in your hand, treat is just calling your name. Make this delicious snack for your neighbors – they will thank you with every bite!
17. Berry Merry Strawberry Santa Treats – These cute Santa treats are just what you need to make the yummiest, cutest, most extraordinary gift for your neighbors.
18. Butterscotch Marshmallow Bites – Use a marshmallow and pretzel as the base for this sweet delight and give them away as great neighbor gifts.
19. Peppermint Chocolate-Covered Pretzels – Everyone loves pretzels, so this treat will be a hit! Spruce up a regular, old pretzel with chocolate and Andes mints and create something fabulous!
20. Gingerbread Oreo Truffles – Make a unique batch of Oreo balls with this great recipe and give them away as wonderful gifts.
22. Gum Drop Nose Reindeer – Transform a regular doughnut into an adorable reindeer for this yummy refreshment.
23. Peanut Butter Christmas Trees – Make these fantastic treats that are both perfect for Christmas and great tasting, too!
24. Chocolate Caramel Pretzels – Turn some great pretzel sticks into a delectable goody for an excellent holiday gift.
25. Green Peppermint Holiday Bark – Make this yummy holiday peppermint bark and give it away to your neighbors as a fantastic gift.
26. Peanut Butter Snicker Sandwiches – Give the gift of yumminess with this delicious treat.
27. Caramels – Everybody loves caramel. Make these wonderfully delicious caramels to give to your neighbors during the holidays. The best part?! There’s a chocolate covered version too if you wanted to go that direction. Get some holiday wax paper to wrap around them!
13 Christmas Decoration Neighbor Gifts
Help your neighbors with their Christmas decorations using these fun gifts.
30. Candle Votives – Give a gift to your neighbor in the form of a cool Christmas garnish. Make this simple yet creative candle votive for your awesome neighbor to use during the holidays. You can find a cool vase here and pine branches outside to make this gift extra frugal!
31. Glass Ornament – Make a time capsule ornament as a gift for your closest friends. Put small items that they will remember you by. Super easy and super memorable! You can get clear glass ornaments here!
35. Cookie Cutter Ornaments – Make these super cute ornaments as adornments for your neighbor’s Christmas trees. They are a unique and easy gift to give.
36. Felt Christmas Tree – Make this cute Christmas tree trimming as a great and super unique neighbor gift.
37. Sock Snowmen – These are some seriously adorable Christmas decorations that any neighbor would love to receive. What’s best is you don’t have to be crafty to make them!
38. Tea Light Christmas Decoration – Have some wine glasses lying around? Turn them into a creative Christmas decoration for your neighbors. If you don’t have wine glasses, head on over the the Dollar Store as a sensible option to this neighbor present.
39. Snow Candles – These snow candles are quick and easy to make and are a great gift during the holiday season.
40. Rolled Paper Christmas Tree Ornament – This is a seriously cute present to create for your neighbors. Add another adorable touch by using sticker embellishments with the year of when you are giving them the ornament and maybe their name on it. So cute and super frugal, too!
31 No-Bake Christmas Neighbor Gifts
If baking is just not for you, then these super easy and delicious gifts for your neighbors.
43. Quick Bread in a Bottle – Put a gorgeous jar together with the yummy quick bread recipe as a great neighbor gift.
45. Frosty the S’more Man – Make this darling idea with a cute gift tag and s’mores ingredients with a snowman peep for the marshmallow. Adorable!
48. “Berry” Merry Christmas – All you need is a jar of honey and a cute tag. Awesome right?!
49. Reindeer Noses – Use these cute bag toppers with some yummy treats to make your neighbor’s gifts this year.
52. Santa Claus Crackers – This is a super cute and easy homemade gift that is savory (sometimes there are just too many sweet things going around this time of year!). Make these awesome and yummy snacks for your neighbor gifts for a holly, jolly Christmas!
53. Breath Mints Christmas Labels – Who doesn’t like a little something extra to freshen your breath? Buy some breath mints, glue on adorable labels, and you have just made a super simple and yet fantastic holiday gift.
56. Little Extra Dough – Get some cookie dough and attach this cute gift tag as a silly and easy present.
58. Have a “Souper” Christmas – Put this cute soup kit together as a warm gift to your neighbors.
59. Riesen for the Season – Add an adorable tag to a bag of Riesen candy for a wonderful neighbor gift.
60. Nativity Reminder Treat – Remind your neighbors of the true meaning of Christmas with this simple neighbor gift. Get a bag of M&M’s and attach the poem provided to help them remember why we celebrate Christmas every year. For chocolate lovers, our Santa Baby Candy Wraps are adorable and easy, too!
61. Whopper of a Christmas – Any Whopper fans out there?!? What a cute way to use them!
62. Chocolate Covered Candy Canes – Make ordinary candy canes into awesome neighbor presents by dipping them in melted chocolate for your neighbor to eat plain, or stir into some hot chocolate. If your neighbors have kids, make 2 of the candy canes into cute reindeer. So much fun.
63. Nuts about You – Get a super yummy jar of nuts, decorate it with some cute paper, add a little tag, and voila – perfect and easy neighbor gift.
64. We’re ‘Rooting’ for You – This is a really easy neighbor gift! Get a 2 liter of Rootbeer and attach a cute poem tag wishing your neighbor happy holidays. Easy peasy!
65. Spice Bundles for Apple Cider – Make several of these wonderful sachets for your neighbor gift this year.
66. Frosty the Snowman – Make a simple and yummy present with pretzels, confectioners chocolate, fruit roll ups, orange candy, and mini chocolate chips.
67. Santa Nutter Butters – Get some Nutter Butters, dip both ends in melted white chocolate, use sprinkles for the hat, icing to hold mini chocolate chips in place for the eyes, a white chocolate chip on the hat and a red hot for the nose. So cute!
68. Your Friendship’s Worth a Mint to Me – Buy some yummy mint candies and chocolates, put them in a a cute bag along with this sweet poem to make a perfect gift for the holidays.
69. Wishing You a “Sparkling” Christmas – Pair an adorable gift tag to a bottle of sparkling juice! A different take on a tasty drink.
70. Christmas Present Pretzels – Turn your ordinary pretzels into a sweet and salty refreshment for a great Christmas gift.
71. Krispie Treat Christmas Trees – Everyone loves this yummy treat. What a fun way to make it for the holidays!
15 Super Useful Christmas Neighbor Gifts
Give gifts your neighbors can use every day!
74. Mom’s Survival Kit – This is perfect for any neighbors that are moms. Moms spend a ton of time in the car, so put this cute gift together to make their time in the car a lot easier!
80. Grilling Kit – This present is perfect for the grilling masters of the neighborhood. Get (or make) some yummy sauce, BBQ rub, skewers, basting brush, and a cutting board to complete this great BBQ kit.
81. Tropical Bath Tea Soak – Ummm, do I really need to say anything more? Who doesn’t love a little relaxation in their lives?
82. Baking Kit – Put this awesome cupcake baking kit together for a perfect Christmas gift.
83. Cinnamon Honey Butter – Make this deliciously sweet, honey butter as your practical neighbor gift this year. They will be blown away with the flavor and never go back to normal butter!
84. Peppermint and Lemon Foot Soak – Give your neighbors the gift of relaxation with this excellent DIY foot soak.
85. Frankincense and Cinnamon Lip Balm – During winter months, keeping your lips soft can be difficult. Make your own lip balm and give them away! You could also grab the Kiss-mas tag (or either of the other ideas) from these 3 Last Minute Christmas Gifts.
86. Bath Bombs – Give your neighbors the gift of relaxation with these bath bombs. They won’t be able to thank you enough for this super helpful and thoughtful gift.
15 Cards, Bags, and Gift Tags for Neighbor Gifts
Use these as inspiration for your own cards, bags, and gift tags! (Though, some of them include free printables, YAY!)
88. Merry Christmas – Use this cute tag to really make your neighbor present perfect.
89. Printable Christmas Cards – Sometimes words are all that are needed to make someone feel special.
92. Elf Kisses, Santa Kisses and Snowman Poop – Take one (or more!) of these cute bag toppers, pair it with the appropriate treat, and ta-da!
93. DIY Christmas Card – Add a little something extra to your neighbor gifts this holiday season with these DIY Christmas cards.
94. Printable Pie Box – Use this adorable pie box for your gifts this year. What’s great is you can get a store bought pie to slice up, or if you are a baking machine, make your own to hand out.
95. Scrapbook Paper Bags – Get out your scrapbook paper, cut to size, sew two pieces together, and now you have a great bag perfect for your neighbor gifts (like candy canes, a small treat, or gift cards). For more adorable ways to wrap gift cards, check out these Gift Card Holders.
96. Vintage Gift Tags – Use these super unique, vintage styled, gift tags as a great way to dress up your Christmas. For our English speakers, click to translate the page so you can read the post!
99. Merry Christmas Gift Box – Print off this adorable box and fill it with a gift card or other small item for your neighbors this year.
101. Christmas Tree Paper Box – What an adorable way to deliver a gift – in this printable box! So cute and perfect for any of your gifts this holiday season.
Aren’t these ideas awesome?! If you like this post then check out Becca’s 101 Quick and Easy Christmas Neighbor Gifts or 10 Romantic Christmas Cards for Him. If you want to give the neighbors a secret surprise, try out the details in our You’ve Been Jingled post.
And for some last minute and EASY ideas, grab the Christmas Neighborhood Gifts Printable Pack!