Funny Shows For Couples To Binge
I don’t know about you, but whenever my husband and I sit down to watch a show – we spend SO MUCH TIME just looking for a show, way more time than actually watching the show itself! Well, if you are in the same boat, you’re in the right place! 😉 All you have to do now is pick from our list of the BEST shows for couples on Netflix! If you and your spouse love shows that are laugh-out-loud funny then, we have the best comedy shows on Netflix. So pop that corn, cue up the Netflix account, and get ready for a binge-worthy marathon built for two!
After a long and stressful day, one of the most relaxing things to do with your spouse is to cuddle up and watch one of your favorite Netflix comedy series. There are a lot of funny shows on Netflix right now. With memorable characters, relatable humor and absurdly silly situations some of the funniest shows on Netflix are just a click away. If you and your spouse are looking for a show that will give you a good laugh tonight then you have come to the right place for your next show to watch.
Top 10 Netflix Series
As part of our top 10 Netflix series, we have collected our 10 best comedy shows on Netflix – all in one place. We wanted to find the best of the best comedy series on Netflix, so we went to the people for answers. We asked our readers for the funniest shows on Netflix that they love to watch with their sweetie. The results came flooding in. We have a lot of readers who certainly enjoy a variety of funny shows on Netflix! It makes sense. Who doesn’t love to enjoy a light-hearted laugh with their love? The jokes, the laughter – it makes for a great date night together!
Our Favorite Comedy Shows on Netflix
These classic Netflix comedy series are filled with humor that you both can appreciate. A night with a comedy show is the perfect way to relieve stress and most importantly give you bonding time with your spouse! Check out these funny shows on Netflix that we think you’ll love! We’ve gathered up 10 of the best comedy series on Netflix and we think you’ll love them!
- Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt – Lovable Ellie Kemper stars in this quirky and creative show that follows formerly kidnapped Kimmy as she adjusts to life in the real world.
- The Office – One of the best comedy series on Netflix, hands down! This multi-award-winning series follows the day to day lives of office employees living in Scranton, PA.
- Park and Recreation – This hilarious sitcom chronicles the lives of government workers in the fictional town of Pawnee, IN.
- Friends – This popular show introduces you to a group of 20-somethings trying to “adult” in the city of New York.
- Arrested Development – With beloved and quirky characters like Gob and Tobias, this witty and offbeat comedy chronicles the mishaps and misfortunes of the Bluth family.
- That ’70s Show – This comedy takes place in the peace-love-happiness era of the ’70s and boasts an impressive eight seasons. This is one Netflix comedy show that people are raving about!
- Glee – Music lovers take note! This musical comedy is as full of laughs as it is of tunes and is a fantastic option for couples.
- New Girl – Who’s that girl? It’s Jess! Zooey Deschanel stars as a quirky and newly single girl who has moved into an all-male apartment. Personally, I think this is one of the funniest shows on Netflix, it’s a must-watch!
- Jane the Virgin – The life of a pious, hardworking Latina woman is turned upside down when a doctor visit reveals she was artificially inseminated by accident.
- The Good Place – In this Netflix comedy series, self-absorbed Ellenor Shellstrop arrives at The Good Place after her death. Determined to stay, she tries to become a better person.
Other Funny TV Shows on Netflix
While the above shows are our readers choice for best comedy shows on Netflix, we have a few more that deserve a little consideration. Here are a few more of the funniest shows on Netflix (according to us) that you might want to look into if you are a fan of laughing!
- Young and Hungry – A female food blogger is hired as a personal chef by a young tech tycoon and faces a new menu of challenges, both inside and outside of the kitchen.
- The Ranch – Being a pro athlete didn’t pan out for Colt. Now he’s helping his dad and brother keep the ranch afloat and figuring out how he fits in his family.
Make a Night With Netflix a TRUE Date Night
The difference between just watching a show with your spouse and turning a night of Netflix into a solid date night activity – is just a little bit of effort. With just a few minor changes, you can have a memorable date night. For example, adding special treats, adjusting the lighting or even planning a few simple activities can make a big difference. But no worries – we have done the major work for you. We have some fun date night ideas that you can easily print out and do while you watch you binge-watch your favorite Netflix comedy shows:
- Netflix Date Night – This date night idea includes unique tasks and challenges for you to do throughout the show.
- Comedy Movie Date Night – is a whole comedy-themed kit that includes an invitation, activity and even an idea to add some comedy-style intimacy. Ha ha!
More Netflix Binge-Worthy Shows
Had enough funny shows on Netflix? If you are in a different mood then we have four other collections of fabulous shows. These are other popular genres on Netflix right now. Choose your mood and check out our favorite: