Couple’s Cranium Board Game
We love to play games at our house. We find that a little friendly and flirty competition can give a great boost to our relationship. In our house, we have a whole collection of fun board games that we love to play, but our favorites are always the ones where we have to get a little silly and really interact. That is exactly what you will find in this game. Based off of the board game Cranium, we have added our own Diva-twist to bring you Couple’s Cranium—a fun and flirty date night game that is totally marriage-themed!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. To learn more about ’em, click here.
Couple’s Cranium is a fun board game that is perfect for an easy date night at home with your sweetheart. The journey of falling in love is a memorable one and full of fun, laughter and challenges. That is exactly what you will find as you race from start to finish on the Couple’s Cranium game board.
What is included in the Couple’s Cranium Game:
Couple’s Cranium is one of those super easy date nights at home that you can just print and play! Designer Carisa from the site Messes to Memories created everything that you would need to play the game together. She went all out to include the following game pieces:
- Couple’s Cranium Game Board
- Colorful Die
- 3 Sets of Challenge Cards
- His and Hers Game Pieces
How to Play Couple’s Cranium:
The goal of Couple’s Cranium is to be the first to get your game piece from the starting line to the end. Decide who rolls first and give the die a toss. Whatever color lands up is the color challenge card that you will take. If you successfully complete the challenge, you may then move your game piece on the board to that next corresponding color. If you don’t complete the challenge you remain where you are and must attempt the same color challenge again.
In this game, couples attempt three different styles of challenges in order to move forward on the game board and get to the finish line first.
- If you roll BLUE, they must complete a charade challenge. They will act out a love-themed word or phrase without using any sounds. If their spouse can correctly guess the word, they may move forward a space.
- If you roll PINK, you have a Pictionary-like challenge. The card will give you something to draw. If you can draw the item so clearly that your spouse is able to guess what it is, you move forward on the board.
- If you roll an ORANGE, you get a “Name That” challenge. You will need to get your spouse to guess a specific song by only humming or you may need to identify the missing name of a famous couple. If you and your spouse can name it, you move forward!
And, just to mix things up there are a few multi-colored spaces on the board where you can choose your category. Use some strategy here to complete the task you are best at!
We hope you have fun with this quick and easy date night game! We always love to see you on your dates! When you do this date night, make sure to tag @datingdivas or #datingdivas so we can see all of YOUR fun!