a pot of gold gift idea anyone will love
Show all the loves in your life how much they mean to you with this sweet St. Patrick’s Day gift. This darling gift works great for a spouse, kids, neighbors, teachers–anyone who you want to tell that they are your pot of gold at the end of the rainbow! Plus, we’ve got some darling and FREE printables for you that you’re going to want to get your hands on, some fun pot of gold crafts, and more!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. To learn more about ’em, click here.
free printable POt of Gold Gift
This gift is great because it’s so versatile and simple. The printables are just two pages and include:
- A large gift tag: Perfect to attach to a gift basket, box, outside of a bag, whatever!
- Popsicle stick signs: These cute printables can easily be taped to a popsicle stick or pencil and poked throughout your basket for a little something extra. Or you can simply cut them out and place them in the gift bag along with all the gold gifts!
You can also add in some of your own rainbow pot of gold crafts (these are so fun!).
pot of Gold Gift Ideas
Of course, we’ve got tons of ideas for you to fill your pot of gold, but as you’re gathering items, we bet you’ll find even more “gold” ideas! (Below are all Walmart links, so go ahead and add them to your cart for your pickup order this week, and your gift is DONE!)
- Hershey’s Pot of Gold Chocolates – Seriously, how perfect are these?
- Goldfish Crackers – Think outside the box- gold colored things, or gold named products both work!
- Rold Gold Pretzels
- Haribo Gold Bears
- Golden Oreos
- Gold Bond Lotion – There is an entire range of Gold Bond products that could fill a basket all on their own!
- Golden Grahams
- Hershey’s Nuggets
- Halo Top – Make sure you keep this one frozen until gift-giving time!
- Gold nail polish – How cute would this be in a teacher or neighbor gift basket?
- Gold Medal Flour – On theme and super useful!
- Gold face mask – These are just plain cool.
- Sparkling Cider – That gold foil always makes me feel fancy.
- Gold Jewelry – Go big and fancy or cheap and simple.
- Ghirardelli Chocolates
- Almond Roca – A personal favorite, I’d be happy with a gift tag taped to the front of these and nothing else!
- Twix – Perfect for a kid gift!
- Golden Girls DVD – I LOVE how out of the box this idea is!
- Golden Puffs
- Golden Raisins
- Gold Dial Soap
- Ferrero Rocher Chocolates
How to Prep Your St. Patrick’s Day Gift
Simply download and print off the FREE gift tags (linked below), assemble all of your “pot of gold” items in a basket or bucket, and adhere the tags and label. Ba-da-bing! You’re done!
Want to totally finish this gift off today? Add this perfect St. Patrick’s Day pot to your cart, don’t forget your free printables below, and you’ll have absolutely everything you need for this gift! Such a cute way to tell those you love that they are your pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!
other st. patty’s day gift ideas
Have a fun date along with giving your gift. Our Taste the Rainbow Date is a fan favorite! Or add these cute It’s Your Lucky Day Scratch-Offs to your Pot of Gold gift. No one can resist a scratch-off ticket!
Now go make someone you love feel like gold today!