DIY Lucky Scratch Offs
Make Your Choice!
With St. Patrick’s just around the corner, we’ve go the perfect quick and easy idea to share some love, luck and all around fun!
- Our DARLING Scratch Off Printables
- Clear Packing Tape
- Silver (or any color of your choice) Acrylic Paint
- Dish Soap
- A Dish for Mixing
- A Paint Brush
Steps to creating your own DIY scratch offs:
- Grab your materials and printables.
- Place a piece of clear packing tape over the listed options.
- Mix 1 part dish soap to 2 parts acrylic paint and fill in the options shapes. It might take a couple of coats to make sure it is fully covered.
- You are now ready to present these darling scratch offs to your spouse for scratching!
It’s now their choice which card to use and which clover to scratch. If you want, you can give them one each week in March to let the St. Patrick’s Day love extend all month long. Or, add these darling intimate St. Patrick’s Day scratch offs to create the ultimate collection!
But that’s not all!
We’ve included MORE scratch off cards perfect for ALL occasions in your life. What about a birthday surprise!?
Or include these anniversary scratch offs when celebrating your romantic evening using any of these 75 Date Ideas.
Maybe spice things ups by slipping one of these bad boys in with your favorite bedroom toy!
And last but certainly not least, save these heartfelt scratch off’s for next Valentine’s Day!
These are just the cutest and easiest way to show your spouse some love for just about any occasion. And if you love quick and easy ideas, check out our #lastminutedates ideas every Friday on Twitter at 3 PM CST.