What are the Best Action Shows on Netflix?
So . . . the Netflix binge. We do it, we love it, and we certainly can’t get enough of it! But when TV time begins to take away from ‘together’ time, that can be a real problem! So what is the solution? The solution is to find a show that you can BOTH watch together and most importantly, enjoy together. And so, we created a list of The BEST Netflix action shows on Netflix for couples! If you and your spouse love shows that are action-packed then, we have the best action shows on Netflix. So pop that corn, cue up the Netflix account, and get ready for a binge-worthy marathon built for two!
My husband loves an action-packed show. Actions shows on Netflix are really popular right now and there are a lot of options! Finding an action series on Netflix that both you and your spouse can enjoy might be tough, but we think we can help you find something you can both enjoy. A TV series with thrilling action, pulse-racing intensity and lots of danger is just a click away. If you and your spouse are looking for some action series then you have come to the right place.
Top 10 Netflix Series
As part of our top 10 Netflix series, we have collected our 10 best action shows on Netflix – all in one place. We wanted to find the best of the best action shows on Netflix. So we went to the people for answers. We asked our readers for the best action TV shows on Netflix that they love to watch with their sweetie. The results came flooding in. The best actions tv shows were certainly hard to narrow down – there were so many good ones! It makes sense that our readers love a good action show. The excitement, the thrill – it makes for a great date night together!
The Best Action Shows on Netflix
If action shows on Netflix is something you are hoping for tonight – check out this list. Start adding your favorite Netflix actions shows to your watchlist for future date nights with your sweetie!
- The Flash – Speed meets suspense in this action-packed series chronicling the rise of DC’s freakishly fast character – The Flash.
- Arrow – A modern-day Robin Hood, actor Stephen Amell portrays vigilante Oliver Queen as he seeks to right wrongs and cures the injustices of Starling City.
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. – S.H.I.E.L.D. agents work to protect the innocent from strange and unforeseen threats.
- Gotham – Revolving around future police commissioner James Gordon, this dark and thrilling series shines a whole new light on some of the greatest DC villains.
- DC’s Legends of Tomorrow – Comprised of villians and heroes alike, this time-traveling group of misfits seek to right the wrongs of past years in hopes of securing the future.
- Supergirl – Cousin to the classic character Superman, Kara Zor-El discovers her own superhero identity and works to fight crime in this spin-off of the original Superman stories.
- Daredevil – This Emmy-nominated action series on Netflix revolves around attorney Matt Murdock. Though blinded as a young boy, Murdock acts as one of New York’s most formidable vigilantes.
- The Walking Dead – Zombie haters beware, as this horror-packed show revolves around those less than alive members of society known as ‘Walkers.’
- Designated Survivor – America’s fate rests in the hands of a low-level official after an attack on Washinton decimates the government in this gripping political thriller.
- Madame Secretary – When a highly capable woman becomes secretary of state, she struggles to find balance between the demands of world politics and those of her family.
Other Favorite Action Series on Netflix
While the above shows are our readers choice for best actions shows on Netflix, we have a few more that deserve your consideration. Here are a few more shows that you might want to look into if you love an action-packed show!
- Blacklist – After turning himself in, a brilliant fugitive offers to help the FBI bag other criminals, but only if rookie profiler Elizabeth Keen is his partner.
- Bodyguard – After helping thwart a terrorist attack, a war veteran is assigned to protect a politician who was the main proponent of the very conflict he fought in.
Make a Night With Netflix a TRUE Date Night
The difference between just watching a show with your spouse and turning a night of Netflix into a solid date night activity – is just a little bit of effort. With just a few minor changes, you can have a memorable date night. For example, adding special treats, adjusting the lighting or even planning a few simple activities can make a big difference. But no worries – we have done the major work for you. We have some fun date night ideas for you! You can easily print these out and do while you watch you binge-watch your favorite Netflix action shows.
- Netflix Date Night – This date night idea includes unique tasks and challenges for you to do throughout the show.
- Action Movie Date Night – is a whole action-themed kit that includes an invitation, activity and even an idea to add some thrilling and pulse-racing intimacy ideas. Ooo la la.
More Netflix Binge-Worthy Shows
Had enough of the action series on Netflix? If you are in a different mood then we have four other collections of fabulous shows. These are other popular genres on Netflix right now. Choose your mood and check out our favorite: