Fun & Unique TikTok Videos to Recreate
Calling all rising TikTok stars! Do you see yourself as the CEO of scrolling the infamous TikTok app? Someone who stays up WAY later than they should every night browsing funny TikTok videos? Or forcing your spouse to spend your date night attempting those “easier said than done” couples challenges? Well, if so, you’ve come to the right place!
If you’ve ever dreamed of becoming #TikTokFamous, while also having a good laugh with your sweetheart and your besties, we have created the ultimate date idea for you with this TikTok Couples Challenge Group Date!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. To learn more about ’em, click here.
Table of Contents
Group Date Invitation
To kick off your TikTok group date, you’ll need a cute and themed invite! We created this TikTok-inspired invitation you can send out to your favorite couple friends! Isn’t it AMAZING?! Just fill in the time and place, and you’ll be ready for the ultimate Challenge-Off!
TikTok Challenge Instruction Card
There’s no need to browse the TikTok search bar for this date idea! In order avoid the chaos and confusion that often accompanies activities with larger groups, we designed a cute little instruction card. You can choose to pass it around, print one for each couple, or just have on hand during the evening!
When you are ready to begin, you can decide to play one of two ways:
- Quick Version: “I’ll just watch a few quick videos while whipping up my lunch.”
- First, partner up! Then, one couple will pull a challenge card from the pile. They will scan the QR Code and check out the video provided. Next, they will attempt to recreate the couple’s challenge and perform it for the group. The audience members will give them a rating between one and five. Then, the next couple will step up and pull a new card from the pile, recreate it, and receive a score. Repeat until each couple has completed a round. The couple who received the highest rating will be declared the WINNER!
- Long Version: “It’s 2am and I have spent hours scrolling while I should have been sleeping.”
- First, partner up! Then, one couple will pull a challenge card from the pile. They will scan the QR Code and check out the video provided. Next, they will attempt to recreate the couple’s challenge and perform it for the group. The audience members will give them a rating between one and five. Then, each of the remaining couples will come up one-by-one, watch the same video, attempt to recreate the challenge, and receive a score. The couple who received the highest rating will be declared the WINNER of that round. After round one is complete, a new couple can step up and pull a new challenge card from the pile. Repeat the TikTok challenges for as many rounds as you want!
TikTok Challenge Cards
And now for the main event! We have included 10 challenge cards for you and your couple friends to select at random to complete! And the best part is, each one is accompanied by a QR Code, making this the EASIEST activity to prep! That means no more browsing the TikTok search bar for you! All you have to do is open the camera on your phone and hover it over the QR Code. You will then be prompted to click a link which will take you directly to the challenge video on TikTok! SO AWESOME!
If you’re hoping to record your challenge attempts in the TikTok app and actually post them (whoa…brave), you might want to grab one of these phone tripods! It also includes a ring light so it’ll give you the perfect lighting while also leaving you all hands-free!
Score Cards for Challenge Attempts
There’s nothing wrong with a little friendly competition, am I right?! Which is why we included these super fun score cards! After each couple watches the video and attempts to recreate the TikTok challenges, each member of the audience can give a score between one and five (one being the worst, and five being the best). Just be sure to print out a set of score cards for each participant and mount them on some popsicle sticks so they can be held up!
We even gave each score card a popular TikTok saying that coincides with the number rating!
- Emotional Damage
- I’m Bored in the House
- Feeling Good Like I Should
- TikTok Famous
TikTok After Dark
Once your guests have left for the evening, it’s time to slip this last challenge card to your sweetie and initiate a little TikTok After Dark! You’ll scan the QR code and pull up this last challenge video. You each have 2 minutes to review this popular TikTok dance. Then, you will perform the dance together! The first person to make a mistake will remove an item of clothing. You can repeat until there is nothing left to take off. What happens next is entirely up to you! 😉
So, did you and your friends pass the vibe check? After this fun and creative night, we can’t be held liable if this group date lives rent free in your mind! It’s sure to bring lots of laughs and be the most fun you’ve all had together! 🙂
If you’re looking for more ideas to plan with a group of friends, check out our Group Date Archives! We have endless ideas for activities, games, meals to enjoy, and more!