Perfect Pumpkin Recipes to Make This Fall
It’s fall, ya’ll! One of our favorite parts of the season is trying all of the fabulous pumpkin recipes out there. Whether it’s pumpkin bread, pumpkin desserts, or other fresh pumpkin recipes, we love it all, and we have to share. That’s why we’ve rounded up over 100 of our favorite pumpkin food ideas and organized them in a way that’s easy for you to read (just click the links below to be taken to each section!) Does something pumpkin flavored sound like the perfect fall treat, or what? Let’s get cooking!
Table of Contents
Easy Pumpkin Recipes for Dessert
Get ready to satisfy that sweet tooth with these delicious pumpkin desserts! They’re quick, easy, and oh so tasty.
1. Chocolate Pumpkin Truffles– Try these pumpkin truffles coated in dark chocolate and topped with crushed graham crackers.
2. Pumpkin Cream Cheese Truffles– This filling is packed with delicious pumpkin spices, a bit of cream cheese, and lots of gingersnap crumbs.
3. Pumpkin Fudge– Creamy and smooth, this fudge is perfect for fall or holiday celebrations.
4. Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites– Perfectly portioned bites of cheesecake make these bites extra delicious.
5. No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecakes– These cheesecake pumpkin desserts are amazingly fluffy and perfectly creamy. The caramel tops it all off!
6. Pumpkin Gingersnap Parfait– I can’t wait to try this combination of pumpkin and ginger!
7. Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes– Get all the flavor of a pumpkin pie in half the time.
8. Fried Pumpkin Hand Pies– These pumpkin pies feature smooth pumpkin-vanilla filling and fried dough.
9. Sheet Pan Pumpkin Pie– This simple recipe combines pumpkin pie flavor with the ease of a sheet cake.
10. Pumpkin Pie Toffee– This salty and sweet recipe only takes a few ingredients.
11. Pumpkin Pie Rice Krispie Treats– These gooey pumpkin pie rice krispie treats with white chocolate drizzle make perfect individual pumpkin desserts.
12. Pumpkin Apple Cobbler– Be sure and add this cobbler to your list of pumpkin dessert recipes. It’s easy to make, and your house will smell amazing while it’s in the oven.
13. Pumpkin Funnel Cake– These bite-size mini desserts are the perfect way to have some fall fun.
14. Pumpkin Pie Muddy Buddies– In this recipe, the chocolate and peanut butter are replaced with Pumpkin Kisses and butter, while the Rice Chex is replaced with Cinnamon Chex.
15. Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream– Try this homemade pumpkin ice cream with an added oatmeal crunch.
16. Snickerdoodle Pumpkin Ice Cream Sandwiches– Pumpkin ice cream sandwiched between two snickerdoodle cookies makes for dessert perfection.
17. Pumpkin Cheesecake Shooters– This is the perfect, bite-sized dessert for a Halloween party – or even Thanksgiving dinner!
Pumpkin Bread Recipes
If baking bread is more up your alley, take a look at the following ideas. Each recipe features pumpkin as the main ingredient, and they’re total crowd-pleasers.
1. Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread– This one is at the very top of my list of pumpkin bread recipes. It’s a classic!
2. Crumbly Pumpkin Bread– Check out that crumb topping- it is seriously perfection.
3. Cream Cheese-Filled Pumpkin Bread is moist and dense yet still fluffy and perfectly spiced.
4. Nutella Swirl Pumpkin Bread– You can never go wrong with pumpkin and Nutella.
5. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread– Do you SEE that chocolate topping? I must try it!
6. Peekaboo Pumpkin Pound Cake– Can you imagine the fun surprise on the kiddos’ faces when you slice this open?
7. Pull-Apart Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Bread– This treat is ooey, gooey, and glazed to perfection! In other words, it’s the king of the pumpkin bread recipes!
Easy Pumpkin Recipes for Breakfast
Give boring breakfasts the boot and try one of these mouthwatering recipes. But, of course, it doesn’t get much better than a stack of pumpkin pancakes.
1. Puffy Pumpkin Waffles– These puffy waffles are perfect for cradling pools of syrup.
2. Gingerbread Pumpkin Waffles– This recipe includes buttermilk syrup and whipped cream! Yum!
3. Pumpkin Pie French Toast– Pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spices give this idea plenty of fall flavor.
4. Pumpkin Roll Pancakes– Topped with cream cheese whipped cream, these pancakes are like desserts for breakfast.
5. Pumpkin Pie Pancakes– These flavor-packed flapjacks are a must-try!
6. Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Pancakes– This delicious combination of cinnamon roll and pancake is topped with a caramel cream cheese frosting.
7. Pumpkin Crepes– I can’t wait to try these crepes with a maple cream cheese filling.
8. Pumpkin Cream Cheese Danish– These are buttery and flakey with a rich pumpkin filling.
9. Pumpkin Nutella Cheesecake Danish– This is an easy and delicious breakfast of cream cheese, pumpkin, and Nutella – all wrapped up in a Pillsbury crescent roll.
10. Pumpkin Pie Pop-Tarts– These pop tarts are stuffed with a spiced pumpkin pie filling.
11. Pumpkin Scones– Be sure and try these moist, flavorful scones that have just the right amount of sweetness.
12. Pumpkin Pie Biscotti– This biscotti is easy to make and deliciously drizzled in white chocolate.
13. Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls– How can you go wrong with a combination of pumpkin and cinnamon?
14. Pumpkin Cheesecake Rolls– Flakey crescent rolls, a creamy cheesecake middle, and soft pumpkin spice flavor combine to make the perfect breakfast.
15. Maple Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls– With this recipe, you’re going to get wonderfully doughy, maple-frosted pumpkin rolls of goodness.
16. Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Dutch Baby– Made with cinnamon, sugar, butter, and vanilla- this recipe is sure to fill your home with the aroma of fall.
17. Iced Pumpkin Coffee Cake– This coffee cake is piled high with a crumb topping and finished with a simple glaze.
18. Pumpkin Bagels– These bagels feature a chewy crust on the outside with a warm, pumpkin-flavored inside.
19. Pumpkin Cream Cheese Spread– Creamy and sweet and full of pumpkin-y goodness, this idea is even Weight Watchers friendly.
20. Baked Pumpkin Doughnuts– The cinnamon-sugar coating takes these doughnuts over the top.
21. Pumpkin Coffee Cake in a Mug– This single-serve pumpkin coffee cake can be made in the microwave in under 5 minutes.
22. Mini Pumpkin Pie Croissants– Delightfully rolled up and sinfully delicious, these are best served warm and gooey, right from the oven.
23. Pumpkin Poppers – These special treats are coated in cinnamon sugar and are just the right size for popping!
Pumpkin Drink Recipes
We love to eat, but sipping sweet fall beverages is a very close second! So take a look at the following pumpkin drink ideas.
1. DIY Pumpkin Spice Lattes– Part of this recipe is a homemade pumpkin spice syrup that you can add to anything- coffee, hot chocolate, or whatever you please!
2. Pumpkin Spice Marshmallows– You HAVE to try topping your drink off with these homemade marshmallows!
4. Pumpkin Pie White Hot Chocolate– Pumpkin and white chocolate is a fantastic flavor combination and perfect when used in a hot chocolate!
5. Pumpkin Pie Milkshake– The pie crust straws take these pumpkin pie milkshakes over the top.
6. Pumpkin Spice Smoothie– Place everything in a blender and top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
7. Spiced Pumpkin Cider– Made with tons of spices, this drink is filled to the brim with fabulous fall flavors.
Pumpkin Dip Recipes
Creamy and dreamy, these pumpkin-based dips are to die for. Try popping one in a hollowed-out pumpkin for a dash of festive flair.
1. Pumpkin Dip– Pumpkin, cream cheese, sugar, and spices – how can you go wrong?
2. Skinny Pumpkin Nutella Dip– This dip is made with just three delicious ingredients.
3. Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip– Did someone say cheesecake, swirled with caramel and a little bit of pumpkin? Yes, please!
4. Pumpkin Peanut Butter Dip– Throw the ingredients in a blender for a perfect fall treat.
5. Skinny Pumpkin Fluff Dip– Made with pumpkin puree, vanilla pudding, and cool whip, this fluffy dip is simply divine.
Pumpkin Muffin Recipes
These little muffins make for the perfect fall snack, and they’re so simple to whip up! Plus, they’re loved by young and old alike.
1. Biscoff Streusel Pumpkin Muffins– These muffins are topped with a delicious streusel packed with cream cheese chunks. They’re to die for!
2. Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins– These muffins are amazingly light, moist, and flavorful.
3. Pumpkin Nutella Swirl Muffins– As I said, you can never go wrong with pumpkin and Nutella.
4. Pumpkin Nutella Swirl Muffins with Pumpkin Spice Crumble Topping– That crumb topping looks divine!
5. Pumpkin Doughnut Muffins– These doughnut muffins feature cakey insides and a crunchy topping that melts in your mouth.
Autumn Bar Treats
We’re always on the lookout for fast pumpkin recipes. That’s why these mix and dump bars take the cake.
1. Pumpkin Bars– These bars are super fluffy and are topped with a rich cream cheese frosting.
2. Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Spice Bars– The subtle chocolate flavor throughout these bars adds the perfect amount of sweetness.
3. Gingerbread Pumpkin Bars– Gingerbread and pumpkin make an excellent, rich flavor combination. It’s up there on our list of fresh pumpkin recipes to try!
4. Chocolate Pumpkin Bars– These layered chocolate pumpkin bars significantly vary from the original recipe.
5. Pumpkin Spice Magic Bar Mini’s– This recipe is a fun little take on the traditional magic bars we all know and love.
6. Ooey Gooey Caramel Pumpkin Blondies– The title immediately caught my attention, and the drool-worthy photos sold me on this one.
7. Pumpkin Fudge Brownies– A fun fall twist on a favorite classic dessert!
Pumpkin Cookie Recipes
A true fall classic, these pumpkin cookies will have your mouths watering in no time. They’re also an excellent option for those budding bakers in your family!
1. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies– A must-make for every fall! This recipe is a keeper!
2. Caramel Stuffed Pumpkin Cookies– Anything stuffed with caramel is worth trying out if you ask me.
3. Melt-in-Your-Mouth Pumpkin Cookies– These cookies are perfectly finished with a dreamy, creamy frosting!
4. Nutella Swirled Pumpkin Cookies– Again, one of my favorite flavor combinations- this time in cookie form.
5. Pumpkin Pie Snickerdoodles– A fabulous fall twist on a classic cookie.
6. Chai Pumpkin Spice Thumbprints– This is the perfect use for those Pumpkin Spice Kisses!
7. Double Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Cookies– We couldn’t leave out the chocolate version of this dessert – yum!
8. Pumpkin Whoopie Pies– Check out the dreamy cream cheese filling on these babies!
9. Double Chocolate Pumpkin Cookies– This is a nice pumpkin twist for all chocolate lovers.
Fall Cake Ideas
We love ourselves some pumpkin pie, but do yourselves a favor and try some cake instead! Each recipe is light, airy, and has the perfect amount of pumpkin flavor.
1. Pumpkin Dream Cake– The Cinnamon Maple Cream Cheese Frosting on top of this pumpkin cake looks divine!
2. Pumpkin Cheesecake Cake– Two layers of delicious pumpkin cake with a creamy cheesecake center.
3. Chocolate Pumpkin Cake– The pumpkin whipped cream is what sets this cake apart!
4. Pumpkin BTS Poke Cake– This is a pumpkin cake that’s soaked in sweetened condensed milk, smothered in cool whip, caramel, and Heath bits. Yummy!
5. Pumpkin Torte– This Pumpkin Torte delivers the WOW-factor!
6. Pumpkin Maple Trifle– This is a high-impact, but still quick and easy, dessert.
7. Pumpkin Dump Cake– Dump in your can of pumpkin and a few other ingredients, cover with a cake mix, and bake it.
8. Pumpkin Pie Cake– This one is for you if you like pumpkin pie and cake!
9. Easy Pumpkin Roll– You won’t believe how easy it is to make this pumpkin roll.
Pumpkin Pie Variations
Turn the traditional pumpkin pie on its head and try your hand at one of these clever alternatives. They’re just as delicious but a lot more unique!
1. Pumpkin Pie with Maple Crumb Topping– The sweet and crunchy maple crumb topping takes this pumpkin pie recipe to a whole new level.
2. Pumpkin Streusel Pie– The crunchy streusel topping sets this pie apart from the traditional pumpkin pie.
3. No-Bake Pumpkin Pie– This pie is easy to whip up in a snap- no baking required!
4. No Bake Triple Layer Pumpkin Pie– This no-bake version has a delicious cheesecake layer and is topped with a pudding pumpkin layer.
5. Pumpkin Ice Cream Pie– If you love ice cream and pumpkin pie, try combining the two into one delicious dessert!
6. Nutella Swirled Pumpkin Pie– This pie is swirled with Nutella and baked in a gingersnap crust.
7. Apple Butter Pumpkin Pie with Streusel Topping– The delicious fall flavors of apple and pumpkin take this pie up a notch.
8. Pumpkin Pie with Gingersnap Crust– The secret to this favorite fall pie is in the gingersnap crust.
9. Cream Cheese Pumpkin Pie– A quick, easy, and yummy dessert- perfect for fall parties.
10. Pumpkin Pie Lasagna– Check out all of those layers of dreamy deliciousness.
11. Triple-Chocolate Pumpkin Pie– This is the perfect variation of pumpkin pie for all the chocoholics out there!
12. Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownie Pie– Three layers of pumpkin deliciousness make this pie an absolute must-try.
And there you have it- over 100 of the BEST pumpkin recipes out there! So which one will you make first?!