Romantic & Creative Anniversary Gifts
This post contains affiliate links. To learn more about ’em, click here.
Recently my brother and his wife celebrated their tenth wedding anniversary, and only a few days later my sister and her husband celebrated their anniversary as well. After my congratulatory phone calls and Facebook status shout outs, a thought occurred to me. Why don’t we celebrate other couples’ marital successes with as much joy as our own? In reality, when our friends and family have strong marriages, it creates a loving and supportive atmosphere that in turn helps our marriage, and vice versa.
After I came to the conclusion that I needed to do a better job of celebrating these fabulous marriages in my life, I went on the hunt to find the CUTEST anniversary gifts to give to these amazing couples, something to celebrate love, longevity, and marriage. I found five creative anniversary gifts that will be perfect for couples celebrating their first anniversary or their twentieth!
1. This Mr. & Mrs. Assorted Gift Set features a variety of items that every couple would love, including journals, love notes, a coupon book, cute couple mugs, and even a matching gift bag to gift it all in! With all these ways to celebrate their love for each other, they will be sure to enjoy it.
2. Awhile back I posted a super cute DIY His & Hers Pillowcases idea that I had a blast creating, so when I saw these From My Heart to Yours Pillowcases I fell in love! What a cute way to love-y up the bed!
3. When my husband and I celebrate our anniversary, it’s a time to reflect on our lives together, and the many blessings our family has received throughout the years. I think other couples do the same, and that’s why I picked this meaningful and cute As For Me and My House Canvas wall decor for my next anniversary gift pick. It’s chic and you can even personalize it with the couple’s last name!
4. Know a couple who loves coffee or tea or even hot cocoa? Pair these adorable Say I Love You Coffee Mugs with a gift basket of their favorite hot drink mixes and stir-ins for a fun and useful anniversary gift!
5. This last idea isn’t a couples gift, but sometimes you need a special gift idea just for her. This Lisa Leonard Connected Hearts Necklace is perfect to gift to your sister, dear friend, or even mother on their special day. It’s a thoughtful way to say I’m proud of you for working hard at your marriage, and thank you for being an inspiration to other wives.
We have an anniversary sundial that you can find online, it is made of glass and sits on the window sill and was handmade just for us so it would work where we live. It is a clock that tells time by using the sun, but the coolest thing is that it makes really vivid rainbows in our home when the sun shines. We were able to add a date line to our sundial that the time shadow follows on our anniversary day each year and there is even a special mark on that anniversary line to celebrate the actual MOMENT we got married! My husband tells me that the sun and moon and planets all move every day, but they will always align for us on our day together (awww) It really is a great gift though because it also makes brilliant rainbows on the floor when the sun shines, and our toddler loves to play in the colors on the floor. I don’t remember what its called but you can find it online with a search – it has become a real touchstone in our home!
Rebecca, that is absolutely ADORABLE! What a great idea! Thank you for sharing that, I think it might be a future post here on The Dating Divas!
See More Comments