DIY Christmas Crafts for the Entire Family
With the ho-ho-holidays right around the corner, it’s time to bust out the glitter and cardstock to create some festive Christmas crafts with the family!
We have found 50 fun, completely DIY, and insanely easy Christmas crafts that we are sure your entire family will love. What are you waiting for? Gather ’round the table and start crafting!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. To learn more about ’em, click here.
Table of Contents
12 Christmas Crafts for Kids
From cute Christmas countdowns to homemade playdough, we’ve got your kiddos covered this holiday season!
1. DIY Snowman Christmas Countdown (Inspiration Made Simple): Isn’t this snow-dorable?! What a fun way for your kids to count down to Christmas!
3. Christmas Pipe Cleaner Wreath (Life Over C’s): Your kiddos will love how easy-peasy this craft is!
4. Calming Homemade Christmas Dough (Everyday Savvy): Who doesn’t love playdough?!
5. Merry Christmas Coloring Banner (U Create Crafts): This banner is so cute and will make a cute keepsake for years to come!
6. Christmas Rock Painting (Must Have Mom): Christmas crafts for kids don’t need to take a lot of time or supplies!
7. Easy Christmas Tree Garland (Pint Sized Treasures): This garland is so simple to make!
8. Fluffy Candy Cane Slime (Little Bins for Little Hands): Kids love everything related to slime, right?
9. Free Printable Christmas Coloring Pages (Play Party Plan): Coloring is an activity most kids LOVE and these printables are so merry!
10. Gingerbread House Coloring Pages (Pizzazzerie): No gingerbread house kit? No problem!
11. Christmas Scented Playdough (The Soccer Mom): Your kids are going to love the scents of this homemade playdough!
12. Christmas Wish List (Create Simple): This craft is not only great for kids but it’s great for YOU! No more guessing what your kiddos want for Christmas!
8 Easy Christmas Crafts for Teens
These Christmas crafts aren’t specifically geared towards teens, however they offer something a little more advanced than a toddler craft. Your teens will love them!
Are your teens wanting to host a Christmas party? Here’s a holly jolly tip: no need to plan extravagant activities! Have them create these simple DIY crafts instead!
13. Paper Bag Stars (Sugar Maple Farmhouse): These paper bag stars are so simple but so beautiful!
14. DIY Grinch Hand Christmas Ornaments (3 Boys and a Dog): The Grinch is a classic Christmas movie that is loved by all ages! We’re sure teens will love this!
15. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas Printable (Five Heart Home): Teens will love how easy this Christmas craft is! They can even customize the frame with their favorite color of paint.
16. DIY Mini Picture Frame Christmas Ornament (U Create Crafts): We are sure your teens will love how they can customize these frames to fit their personality!
17. DIY Snow Globe (Pint Sized Treasures): Do you have teens that are starting to babysit? This would be a great craft for them to take on babysitting jobs!
18. Freshly Cut Tree Printable Art (Design Eat Repeat): This would make such a cute party favor for your teen’s Christmas party!
19. DIY Christmas Countdown (Artsy Fartsy Mama): This DIY craft is easy and something your teens can use year after year!
20. DIY Pom Pom Christmas Light Garland & Gift Topper (Persia Lou): We love how easy and CUTE this pom pom garland is!
20 Christmas Crafts for Adults
We see you, creative and crafty adults! These fun Christmas crafts should be right up your alley… I mean, decked halls! 😉 Get together with some friends and host a craft night complete with hot cocoa and snacks!
21. Christmas Stocking Garland (The Red Headed Hostess): We love how versatile this garland is! It can be hung on a window, fireplace, wherever!
22. DIY Wooden Christmas Village (Addicted 2 DIY): This craft will take a bit of handiwork but it was too cute to pass up for this list!
23. O Come Let Us Adore Him (Create Simple): Simple, elegant, and FREE!
25. Quick & Easy Christmas Advent Calendar (Sunny Side Design): We can’t get over how beautiful this advent calendar is!
26. DIY Countdown to Christmas (Everyday Savvy): Another cute Christmas countdown that you can use for years to come!
27. DIY Christmas Kitchen Towel (Kiki & Company): Who doesn’t love a cute Christmas towel?!
28. Pipe Cleaner Santa (Wild Olive): Okay, this little Santa is just darling!
29. DIY Magnetic Matchbox Advent Calendar (Mom Always Finds Out): This advent calendar uses matchboxes and we think that is just brilliant!
30. Snowball Fight Christmas Ornament (Pint Sized Treasures): Your kids would love seeing this fun ornament on the tree!
31. Christmas Stovetop Potpourri (iHeartNaptime): This is one of the more delicious Christmas crafts for adults!
32. Rustic Christmas Village (Infarrantly Creative): Another craft that will take a bit of handiwork, but look how CUTE!
33. DIY Printable Christmas Ornaments (Over the Big Moon): This is such a fun way to completely customize your Christmas tree!
34. Felt Gingerbread House Ornament (Artsy Fartsy Mama): You can’t eat this gingerbread house, but you can use it over and over on a yearly basis!
35. Oyster Christmas Tree (Pizzazzerie): Who knew you could make something so beautiful out of oysters?!
36. DIY Nativity Scene with Mason Jars (The Country Chic Cottage): You can take this nativity scene to the next level by putting flickering candles inside the jars!
37. DIY Wintergreen Cranberry Wood Wick Candle (DIY Adulation): Anyone else obsessed with holiday candles? This is the perfect holiday craft for you!
38. DIY Christmas Tree Plastic Spoon Craft (Heathered Nest): We can’t believe such a festive tree can be made completely out of plastic spoons!
39. Photo Transfer Christmas Ornaments (Landeelu): What a great way to reminisce about Christmases past!
40. How to Make Personalized Christmas Ornaments (Sunny Side Design): Another beautiful way to show off past Christmas memories on your tree.
10 Christmas Crafts for the Whole Family
Last, but certainly not least, we have found some fun Christmas crafts that you can make as a family! A few of these may need some parental assistance, but most are fairly easy!
41. Reindeer Ornament (Atta Girl Says): Your tree isn’t complete without this darling Rudolph ornament!
42. Perler Bead Christmas Ornaments (Kelly Leigh Creates): Perler beads are coming back, and we are here for it!
43. Easy DIY Twisted Paper Ornament (Mommy Snippets): This one may require some assistance for the littles, but we’re sure they will love picking out the paper themselves!
44. Gingerbread Ornaments (This Vivacious Life): We love how each family member can decorate their gingerbread people to their liking! BONUS: Your tree is going to smell heavenly!
45. Clay Christmas Tree Ornament (Mom Always Finds Out): Here is another great way to personalize your beautiful tree!
46. Toilet Paper Roll Christmas Crafts (Must Have Mom): These crafts look so simple, especially since toilet paper rolls are easy to come by!
47. Slime Christmas Ornaments (Little Bins for Little Hands): This craft doubles as a sensory project as well as something you can use to decorate your tree! Win-win!
48. Christmas Wish List Ornaments (Artsy Fartsy Mama): What a darling way to keep your child’s wish list forever!
49. 3 Scene Paper Nativity (Amy’s Free Ideas): This craft doubles as a cute decoration and a lesson about the story of the first Christmas for your family!
50. Christmas Countdown Printable (Kelly’s Thoughts on Things): Here is another fun and FREE Christmas countdown!
That’s a wrap! We hope you and your family enjoy crafting these projects together!