Anniversary Date Ideas
Celebrate your anniversary in a special way with these anniversary date ideas! So make your anniversary special and bring back those butterflies from the first moments that you met by using these anniversary date ideas.
Anniversaries come once a year, they deserve quite a bit of attention, and a little spice to make your special day memorable! We are helping you create the perfect anniversary celebration. You are going to find so many anniversary dates in this post that you won’t know which to pick! So if you’re looking for things to do for an anniversary, or one year anniversary ideas, you’ve landed in the right place!
Things to Do for an Anniversary at Home
Whether this is your one year anniversary or your fiftieth there are certain things to do for an anniversary that can make it really feel like a celebration of your love. For those of you who struggle to get out, even on your anniversary, this selection of at-home dates are perfect for you. We are going to help you bring your anniversary celebration indoors! These anniversary date ideas don’t require a babysitter, and are so simple they can be prepared quickly!
- Shakespearean Rendezvous – Express your undying love for each other with these romantic Romeo and Juliet themed anniversary date ideas.
- Je T’iame Hotel – If you can’t get away for your anniversary then bring the vacation to your home for a STAYcation. Turn your home into a fancy french cottage for two.
- Great Expectations Date Night – A victorian themed date night that is sure to spark some romance and it includes free printables too, which is a plus!
- Fondue Date Night – How glad are you that you foundu-r mate?! So have a fondue date night celebration to remind them!
- I’ll Love You Forever Date – Celebrate your forever love with these very romantic at home anniversary date ideas.
- Crepes in Paris: No Ticket Required – Spend your anniversary in Paris right in your very own home enjoying create-your-own-crepes and creative spouse caricatures.
- The Love Shack Date Night – Create your own love shack, which is really just an adults-only fort filled with fun and silly ideas to keep you laughing and groovin’ all night long! Also, the printables are free and the absolute cutest!
- Power Outage Date – Turn out the lights and turn the romance ON! And what better way to fuel the fire than to turn off all electronics for the night and enjoy an anniversary evening completely focussed on each other?
- Chocolate Tasting – We’ve all heard of wine and cheese tastings, but how about a CHOCOLATE tasting?! So just download our free printables, grab some chocolate bars, and you’re set!
- Bella Notte – The perfect Italian staycation for two. Follow the yummy recipe and have so much fun creating your own masterpieces together!
- Couple’s Cafe – Turn your anniversary meal at home into a romantic dinner for two! So even if you just planned a normal dinner, spice it up with these darling printables!
- The Vow Date – Re-affirm your love by exchanging vows and remembering your commitments to each other. As far as anniversary date ideas go, this one is a real winner! You will feel close and all lovey-dovey the instant you hear your spouse read their sweet words aloud.
If the two of you love trying something new, enjoying nature, being surprised, or getting active, you will love these adventurous anniversary ideas! Coming up with 1 year anniversary ideas can be daunting. If you are having a hard time thinking of how will you celebrate such a huge milestone, then these ideas are perfect for you. These ideas of things to do for an anniversary will get your heart pounding the way it did back when you first met!
- Anniversary Celebration Ideas – This post has EVERYTHING you would ever need to pull off the perfect Anniversary! It’s ALL planned for you!
- Fantasy Date Night – We’ve created a truly indulgent fantasy evening for an over-the-top date that is full of all those things you fantasize about doing, but never actually do. Create this real-life fantasy date for your anniversary!
- Boys and Girls Night Out – This anniversary weekend celebration is all about a “Boys Night Out” and a “Girls Night Out” with just the two of you.
- 97 Of The Best Picnic Date Ideas – We have gathered only the best picnic ideas and put them in one spot. So look no further everything needed for your next picnic date is in this picnic idea collection.
- Blind Date – Reconnect with your spouse this anniversary in a unique way: Go on a blind date with each other!
- Tie The Knot Anniversary Idea – This date idea is the perfect way to celebrate “tying the knot.”
- Hijack and Kidnap Him – Get a little closer and surprise him with a handcuffed date he will love. Then make him earn back his freedom, it’s so much fun!
- 4 Year Anniversary Date – Celebrate any year of your anniversary with a play on numbers date. So check out these anniversary date ideas for your fourth year to help spark inspiration for your upcoming anniversary.
- New York Date Night – Take a trip to New York this anniversary without ever leaving your home town!
- Watermelon Date Night – A SWEET date night that is perfect for your anniversary celebration with a free printable kit. And celebrate your anniversary with a full day of watermelon themed date ideas that your man will love.
- 180 Experiences To Strengthen Marriages – Celebrate your anniversary by creating an experience that will create a special connecting and make lasting memories!
- Go- Kart & Super Mario Kart Date Night – Food, speed, and action…a recipe for a man loving date night! This anniversary date is going to get your hearts racing! Free printable pack included!
- Discover a New Town – This is a great idea for an anniversary on a budget. So head to a town in your state and have fun discovering all it has to offer.
- Creative Marriage Proposals – Steal one of these fabulous marriage proposal ideas and transform it into a very creative anniversary date that your spouse is sure to remember.
Romantic Anniversary Celebrations
You can’t celebrate an anniversary without adding romance! These date ideas will have the two of you snuggling and kissing all night long! After all, a one year anniversary deserves a celebration as much as a 20 year anniversary! Celebrating your love with anniversary date ideas that are fun and romantic is more than necessary. So enjoy the moment and bask in your love.
- Say Yes All Over Again – Reconnect with your spouse as you re-create your proposal and remember why you said YES!
- Spa Date – If you liked the idea of pampering your spouse – you are going to LOVE this idea! Enjoy the treatment of a spa right from your very own home.
- The Valentine Date – We’ve got the absolute BEST DATE EVER for your anniversary and it’s ALL planned out for you! So take a peek, it has dinner, games, and more!
- Something Old, New, Borrowed, and Blue! – Celebrate your lifelong commitment to your sweetheart with this Something Old, New, Borrowed, and Blue themed date! This date is a true celebration of love.
- The Bachelor Date – Surprise your sweetie in “Bachelor” style with 5 consecutive dates that lead up to your anniversary day! Then you’ll be feeling like you’re in your own tv romance in no time!
- Recreate Your First Date – Make your anniversary special by celebrating your first date together all over again.
- Romantic Rooftop Date – Sometimes the most romantic things are the most unexpected. So grab a ladder, find a stable surface and surprise your spouse with a romantic dinner for two on the roof. Certainly, that will be unforgettable!
- Plane Crazy About You – This plane crazy about you date night will have you two flying planes, enjoying a picnic, joining the mile-high club, and grabbing baggage claim. *Free printables*
- Star Light, Star Bright – You don’t have to leave your home to take a step outside your back door and look up at the night sky. There is something SO romantic about cuddling under a blanket with your dream guy and wishing on a star.
- “ROSE”-mantic Scavenger Hunt – This date is perfect for your anniversary. It is full of roses, surprises, and romance.
- Room Service – Treat your spouse to the highest service possible: ROOM SERVICE.
- Cuddle Kit For Two – Let your spouse know your intentions for a night of cuddlin’, snugglin’ and lovin’ with this cuddle kit basket.
Intimate and Romantic Anniversary Ideas
Remember those days when you couldn’t keep your hands off of each other? Rekindle the flames this anniversary with a little sass, spice, and sizzle to fire up your anniversary celebrations! These anniversary ideas will help you turn up the heat and bring back the passion that drew you together in the first place.
- Flirty Fun With Candy – A flirty appetite and a little something sweet before foreplay for an anniversary celebration.
- Fantasy Suite Date Night – Surprise your spouse and spice up your marriage with this intimate moments suggestion!
- Jenga Truth and Dare – Are you ready to have a sizzling night with your heartthrob? Then it’s time for a game of Truth and Dare. Add a little excitement to an old-time favorite!
- Name that Treat – End the night with a yummy taste testing that is sure to turn the heat up!
- Sensual Touch Massage – Set a sensual mood for a date night that’s full of touching and seducing!
- Anticipation is Half the Fun – Your honey will be craving you this anniversary week with these 7 teasing and pleasing date ideas.
- A Game of Love – Bring a lot of romance to your anniversary with this bedroom game that will surprise your spouse and make the night sassy!
- Sexy Tease – This fun little idea will surprise and remind your man about how fun and sexy his wife is! Every husband loves a little tease!
- 100 Intimate Anniversary Ideas – Light the spark with all of these clever,
- Go Picasso! – A sassy blacklight celebration that you two will love!
- A Steamy Bucket List – What intimate items do you want to fulfill? Steamy pleasures are a check away. So rev up intimate time with your spouse on your anniversary and the whole year through!
- Dirty Deeds – This anniversary increase intimacy and say hello to fireworks!
- Bedroom Value Menu – Spice at just the right price! Use our Bedroom Value Menu to add a little spice to the bedroom tonight!
Experience Dates for an Anniversary
One of the best things to do for an anniversary is to experience something together! Instead of spending your money on an anniversary gift, use it for something fun and different that you can experience together! If you are out searching for one year anniversary ideas, start this tradition now! You will love for the day to feel special as you try something new together!
- Hot Air Balloon Ride – Soar the skies with your love, take a picnic, and enjoy the ride!
- Stay the Night in a Hotel – Book a night in a hotel room with a beautiful view and with a hot tub!
- Dinner Theater – Enjoy dinner and a movie at the same time. Don’t have one in town, attend a showing at a local theater that offers a meal during the show.
- Go to a Concert – Are you a fan of jazz, indie, or rock and roll? Check out the local concert listings and get tickets for your big day!
- Couples Massage – Hold hands and whisper sweet nothings while you both enjoy a luxurious massage together!
- Horseback Riding – Take a horseback ride on the beach or in the mountains together. Pack a picnic and blankets and take along with you to enjoy during your ride.
- Outdoor Adventure – A mountain biking, four wheeling, skiing, rock climbing tour would be an awesome way to celebrate your love and your hobbies! Turn these activities into a romantic outing by adding a picnic, blankets, and your favorite bubbly to enjoy after your adventure.
- Take a Dance Class – Learn how to Tango, do the Cha-Cha, or the swing by signing up for classes. Take your first class on your anniversary.
- Rooftop Dinner – Take in the view of your date and of the city while enjoying an elegant revolving rooftop restaurant.
- Sunbathe at the Beach – Enjoy a relaxing day at the beach together. Get a couples massage on the beach, build sandcastles together, and read a book together. End the night with a bonfire, dinner for two, and slow dancing on the beach.
- Museum Hopping – Visit a museum at night or take a stroll down the art strip.
- Sunset Dinner Cruise – Splurge this anniversary with an evening of elegance, romance, and a stunning sunset on a luxury mini cruise.
- Water Adventure – Take a dive in love and in the water together! Go snorkeling, kayaking, boating, swimming in a secluded lake, water skiing, or surfing together! Then kick up the romance by holding hands, setting out a romantic picnic, and kissing as often as possible!
Now the hard decision is what are you going to choose for this anniversary. Bookmark this page for all of your future anniversaries to come! We have anniversary date ideas galore!