Love Story Book
Once upon a time in the world of technology came a website that would create your very own personalized happily ever after storybook… for FREE! With this program, you can re-tell your own love story in the form of a custom love story book and dedicate it to your Prince Charming. The site provides a variety of artist’s illustrations which you personally select, put in order and add your own text. You can make your own personalized love book, share, and read these stories online for free or, for a price, you can order your own tangible soft or hardcover book. Write out your stories online and have a lovely, physical copy delivered to your home.
What a great way to show your love, as a gift they will always treasure! The story of us book is a great gift and a great way to preserve your most important memories. Additionally, in case you were in search of more online resources for creating your own love story book, we added other sites at the end of the post for you to take a peek at!
Our Love Story Book: Storybook Creator
No matter what you call it–the story of us book, our love story book, a personalized love book–when you create your own story book and fill the pages with your own love story, it will be one of your favorite possessions for years to come. My kids ask to read our story book at least once a week. When you create your own story book you freeze your favorite memories in time. So you can reminisce about some of the happiest times of your life.
How to create your own personalized love storybook:
We created a step by step guide for you to create your own story book. You will be able to write out your love stories online and have a physical copy for your home. Or if you don’t want to pay, that’s fine too! Luckily, you can create your own story book online and keep it there by sharing it through a link. Our story book was created using the steps below:
- Go to storybird.com and create your own completely free login account.
- Sign up for the free trial and create a login.
- Click on the “Write” tab at the top of the website.
- Choose the artwork that most appeals to you and best fits your love storybook. Next, click “picture-book”.
- Now that you are on the editor screen, drag and drop the artwork into your personalized love book.
- Add text and write your “the story of us” book text alongside the pictures.
Check out this storybook that I made: Eternity is Not Long Enough
When your own story is completed you can:
- Send your story via email (completely free) wouldn’t your husband love to have a link to your own love stories online in his inbox?
- Embed the file in your blog or website (yep – free again).
- Buy a download PDF, a softcover book, or a hardcover love story book.
However you decide to document your story, here’s to happy endings!
Make Your Own Book
Above we showed you step-by-step how to create your own love story book. Lucky for you there are tons of other resources for making your own personalized love book. Depending on specifically what you are looking for in a storybook creator you can narrow down which resource is best for you. We have compiled a variety of our favorite love book ideas. Some are super simple looking while some have a more professional look. Some are free, while some cost a bit of money. Also, some are available to you as an eBook or PDF, while some are only available to order as a hard copy. No matter what you are looking for in the list below I’m sure we have a storybook creator that would fit what you are looking for!
If you have your own favorite way to make your own book online tell us what it is in the comments below! We love to hear your brilliant ideas! Our love story book is one of our favorite items in our living room. We can wait to hear how your own book book ideas turn out!
Our Love Story Book
If you’re ready to get your own love book ideas down on paper, try using any of these resources. Each of them are a little different, so click through and see what best fits your own love story. Certainly one of these will be a great site for creating a love story book of your own.
1. Lulu – Whether you want a hardcopy of your love story book, or to create an ebook, this site can help. Create a story using your own photos, or clipart from the web. Write out your story and use pictures (or not) on Word, or some other approved applications, then use this site to convert the document to an eBook, or a hardcopy book. This may be a good option for those who have creativity and vision galore, as you will need to create your own story book from start to finish without any help or inspiration from this site.
Make your own story book, and have it converted to a version that is easier to share and keep forever. Although they do have videos and other resources to help you create the eBook of your dreams. Lulu merely helps to get your writing into a proper format for sharing or saving your love story forever.
2. My Storybook – This is one of my favorite free resources on this list for writing love stories online! Our love story book turned out so cute using this website. This is a really cute website that lets you create your own book online–text, drawings, everything! The result is a little childish looking, but that makes it all the cuter! Write out your storybook text and draw, or insert images to go along with your story. This is very little effort for a very thoughtful storybook as a result. You can share it online for free, or print the eBook for a small price. The reason this is one of the best sites for creating a simple storybook is how easy it is to use. The format of the book editor is very intuitive. Try it out, it’s super fun to create your own love book!