Could tonight be your lucky night?!
Sure can! Hand your man these sassy lotto cards and have him pick his own destiny. With each of the shamrocks offering a hot and spicy idea, it’s a win-win situation for the both of you! 😆
- It’s Your Lucky Night Printables (BIG thanks to Sameeha at The Inked Leaf for her handy work in making these.)
- Metallic Acrylic Paint
- Dish Soap
- Paint Brush
- Clear Contact Paper or Clear Packing Tape
- Small Container to mix the paint
How To Create the Scratch-off:
1. Print the It’s Your Lucky Night Lotto Tickets.
2. Place a piece of clear contact paper or clear packing tape over all of the shamrocks.
3. In a small container, mix 1 part dish soap to 2 parts metallic acrylic paint.
4. Brush the mixture into each of the shamrocks. You may need to let it dry and add another layer to be sure all the print is covered.
5. Once you can no longer see the print through the paint, let it dry completely.
If you have left over paint, use it to fill in this DIY Lucky You Scratch-off Card OR these Lucky in Love Notes, by Erika. Your man will think he hit the lottery with all the love you are showering him with!
Love these! Thanks so much for sharing them.
I wanted to know if I have your permission to print & make copies to give out as a craft activity to ladies in my moms group (MOPS – mothers of preschoolers).
Sure! Just let them know where they came from. 😉 MWAH! XOXO
Love this idea! Hubby will enjoy this st. patricks day for sure! 😉
I just wanted to thank you guys for being so careful when posting this type of stuff. This is the only site I feel comfortable to get any types of ideas on intimacy. I like how you are somewhat vague and don’t go into too much detail. I have been mortified at other sites claiming to be Christian therapists and the things they talk about. Your site has a lot of class. Thanks.
You are very welcome! We are proud to be classy! And classy girls know how to have fun too! Enjoy! 🙂
Ha this is possibly genius! What a great way to add a bit of fun to proceedings and could be altered for any occasion 🙂
See More Comments