A Fun shamrock Gift Idea
With St. Patrick’s Day fast approaching, it’s easy to find lots of cute ideas to make the day fun for your kiddos (Skittles as Rainbow seeds? Yes, please!). But what about when you want to do something special for your spouse?
We’ve got you covered this St. Patrick’s Day with some adorable printable gift tags that will let your sweetheart know just how much your love shamROCKS! Just attach them to some easy gifts (we’ve got ideas below!) and throw them in a bucket or basket to make your spouse feel a little extra lucky.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. To learn more about ’em, click here.
Free printables Shamrock Gift
These festive and free printables include:
- “We ShamROCK Together” Gift Tag: This larger gift tag is perfect for attaching to your gift basket, box, bag, or whatever!
- Seven more Gift Tags to attach to the gifts in the basket. The actual words on these tags are listed below!
Of course, your gift tags can go great with nearly any gift, but we wouldn’t leave you hanging like that! So here are some fun options you can use in a St. Patrick’s Day-themed gift basket or all on their own!
- “I’m not just after your Lucky Charms“- Lucky Charms Cereal
- “I am so lucky to be PAIRED with you“- Socks
- “Can’t SHAKE the feeling you were meant for me“- Shamrock Shake (Do you spend the year waiting for McDonald’s Shamrock Shake?)
- “KISS ME! (Who cares if we’re Irish?)“- Chapstick
- “Our Love is as good as Gold!“- Gold Candy (Hershey’s Nuggets or Gold Coins are perfect!)
- “Irish you a Happy St. Patrick’s Day!“- St. Patrick’s Day Swag (these Clover Sunglasses or Shamrock Suspenders are fun and unique.)
- “Wanna get Lucky?“- Green Lingerie
If you want to add a few extra things to your gift basket, here are a few more fun ideas we love:
- All things Green: Airheads, Sprite, Mike & Ikes, or any other candy or treat you can find in that signature St. Patty’s green!
- Lottery Tickets: Try making your own scratch off cards to customize the prizes!
- A deck of cards.
- Skittles: Check out how cute they look in this darling treat jar.
Kick your gift up a notch with one of these adorable shamrock crafts! Bonus: Your kids can help make something special for their dad! These would make a perfect addition to the shamrock gift basket you create.
- 3D Rainbow Paper Shamrocks – A simple construction paper project that packs a punch of color and fun!
- Easy Origami Shamrocks – The cutest little shamrock plant that is completely homemade!
- Shaving Cream Marble Shamrocks – A little paint and shaving cream make for a fun afternoon project for the kids!
- Rainbow Shamrock Suncatcher – Easy, fun, and adds some color to your windows.
- Easy Shamrock Wreath – A festive and adorable wreath that every child would enjoy making!
more St. Patrick’s Day ideas
If you’re looking for even more ideas, check out our St. Patrick’s Day Date in a Bag or mix this adorable I’m Lucky To Have You free printable into your gift basket.
Make this a St. Patrick’s Day to remember and start a fun new tradition with your spouse!
This is a great St. Patrick’s Day roundup. I love it. 🙂 I really like the socks and the cereal.
See More Comments