Red Hot Love Gift Basket Idea for Valentine’s Day
Calling all Red Hot lovers out there! Finding cute Valentine’s Day gifts to put together for your man doesn’t have to be a drag. It can actually be fun AND you can gift them something that will make their hearts burst and cheeks turn fire-red!
On the theme of fire and spice, we created the ultimate Red Hot Love-themed basket that you can give to your hottie on Valentine’s Day! Just use our adorable free printables to fill a basket with all red OR heat-themed treats. It’s the perfect yummy and punny V-Day gift if you ask me!
We also rounded up some additional DIY red-themed gift ideas that you can surprise your sweetie with. All of these Valentine’s gift ideas would make amazing gift baskets or gift basket “stuffers” for that special Valentine in your life!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. To learn more about ’em, click here.
What’s included with your printables
These cute printables will help make your Valentine’s Day extra hot this year! Included are:
- A sign for your gift basket or bucket
- 12 tags that can be attached to individual items within the basket
- And of course, a fun and spicy Valentine’s Day card for you to address to your sweetheart.
How To Prep your Red Hot Gift Basket
The best part about this Valentine’s Day gift basket is that most of the work is done for you, so the prep will be super quick and easy for you to tackle! All you have to do is print the printables on good quality card stock, cut them out, and you are ready to assemble your RED HOT gift basket!
You can start by attaching the label to the outside of the basket or bucket you are using and then writing a flirty message inside the spicy Valentine’s Day card. After that, simply attach all of the punny gift tags to the items you are including within the basket. Some fun red ribbon or string would definitely make this extra spicy!
Some of the tags will have a corresponding “gift” that pairs well with them, while others are more generic for you to add to any additional items you may want to include.
Here are some ideas for pairing the tags with your cute Valentine’s gifts:
- You are one hot tamale: Hot Tamales candy
- I’m so glad you popped into my life: Popcorn
- You complete my big red heart: Big Red bubblegum
- Our love is hot stuff: Hot Sauce
- You color my world: Skittles candy
- Our love is priceless: 100 Grand Bar
- Baby, you make my heart burst: Red Starburst candy
- Out of all the fish in the sea, I’m so happy you chose me: Swedish Fish candy
- 4 generic tags: pair with any cute Valentine’s Day gifts
Once everything is prepped and ready to go, you can assemble it into your basket and gift it to your hottie on Valentine’s Day! Maybe if you’re lucky, your sweetie will even share their treats with you! After all … you did bring the spice! 😉
More cute Valentine’S Gifts
We’ve rounded up some additional Valentine’s gifts that are both sweet and romantic but still quick and easy for you to DIY! Hopefully, these gift baskets and gift basket “stuffers” will provide you with the inspiration you need for a Red Hot V-Day!
1. Date Night In a Tin – Plan the ultimate date night-in with this cute tin of goodies! Fill it with yummy treats, some cozy items, and get ready to have the perfect at-home date night with your sweetie.
2. You Are My Match – How cute and clever are these candy matchboxes?! I just love the chalkboard paint and the surprise candy inside! You could pop these into any gift basket!
3. DIY Gift Basket – I love how fun and put-together this red-themed gift basket is! It would make the perfect gift for the candy connoisseur in your life!
4. Valentine Sugar Scrub – Give the gift of silky skin this Valentine’s Day! This Valentine’s inspired sugar scrub looks so beautiful and luxe and would make the perfect addition to an at-home spa day.
5. Valentine’s Fortune Cookies – How clever and unique are these fortune cookies?! I guarantee your sweetheart has never seen something like this before.
6. 5 Senses Gift Basket – The perfect gift to delight your spouse’s every sense! It’s fun, romantic, and something you can enjoy together!
7. Chocolate Bouquet – Chocolate and Valentine’s Day kind of go hand-in-hand, right? Put a twist on it this year with this AH-mazing and beautiful chocolate bouquet!
8. It’s RED-iculous How Much I Love You – The perfect little red-themed gift bucket to remind your spouse just how much you love and adore them.
9. Valentine Candy Bottles – No one can resist candy around Valentine’s Day, but in this adorable bottle? You’re hopeless!
10. Wooden Heart Coasters – The rustic look of these coasters paired with the sweet sentiment makes this such a cute and unique gift idea.
After looking through all of these ideas, I’m sure you’ve found the perfect one to gift your sweetheart this year. Without question, the Red Hot gift basket idea will surely make your sweetheart’s day extra special and extra spicy!
If you’re looking to spice things up a bit more this Valentine’s Day, some of our favorite intimate products should do the trick! Or, if you and your spouse are more the gaming-type, this sexy tic tac toe game would be the quintessential “XOXO” activity. Talk about a RED HOT ending to a perfect Valentine’s Day with your sweetheart!
Happy Love Day!