Our Favorite Perfume for Women
If you’re looking for a list of the most popular perfume for women, you’ve found it! We’ve rounded up 25 of the best-smelling women’s perfume so you’ll be sure to select the right one for you. Whether you’re looking for a fragrance that is fresh or fruity or a heavier scent with musky notes, you’re sure to find it here. We’ve even included budget-friendly options if the price is a concern, yet you can rest assured that every single option on this list is highly rated. Are you ready to take a look and find the perfect perfume for you or the woman in your life? Keep reading!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. To learn more about ’em, click here.
1. Vera Wang Princess – Fans of fruity notes will love this women’s perfume that features top notes of apple, waterlily, and apricot.
2. Ariana Grande Ari – Channel your inner diva with Ariana Grande’s fragrance, which is musky and marshmallowy.
3. Chanel Coco Mademoiselle – This is a true classic and for a good reason! It’s clean, refreshing, and great for everyday wear.
4. Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb – As its name suggests, Flowerbomb is a floral scent that combines jasmine, rose petals, and more.
5. Armani My Way – Described as the ideal fragrance for women who are “open-minded,” My Way possesses floral notes of bergamot and orange blossom.
6. Lancôme Idôle – Idole contains floral, citrus, and musk fragrances–perfect if you find yourself unable to decide on just one.
7. Valentino Donna Born in Roma – If you’re looking for a warm floral fragrance that comes in a super unique bottle, this is the one for you.
8. Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium – As its name implies, this scent is seductive and daring, featuring notes of black coffee and vanilla.
9. Prada Candy – Musk scent lovers will adore this Prada fragrance that contains notes such as caramel and honey.
10. Clinique Happy – This light and fresh scent is another tried and true classic and is said to be one of the best perfume for women.
11. Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy – We can’t get over the cuteness of this bottle as well as the sweet, floral scent.
12. Victoria’s Secret Bombshell – If you’re looking for a warm floral women’s perfume without a high price tag, this is it!
13. Calvin Klein Obsession for Women – Touted as being long-lasting and addictive without being overwhelming, this is another one of the best-smelling perfumes for women.
14. Philosophy Amazing Grace – Top notes of bergamot and mid notes of muguet blossoms combine to make a clean, feminine fragrance.
15 . Victoria’s Secret Velvet Petals – This floral scent is budget friendly and perfect for all-day wear.
16. Kenneth Cole White – This body mist contains notes of vanilla, apricot, and mint. It not only smells great but is very cost-effective too!
17. Pacifica Island Vanilla – Described as “fruity and slightly floral… anchored with rich bourbon vanilla,” this fragrance is a definite must for summer!
18. GUESS Girl – Another great option for spring or summer wear, GUESS girl is light and feminine.
19. Vera Wang Embrace – If you love Vera Wang fragrances, be sure and give this one a try. It combines rosebuds and vanilla for a romantic scent experience.
20. Gucci Bloom – Floral lovers will adore Gucci Bloom which contains exotic notes such as tuberose, jasmine, and rangoon creeper.
21. Carolina Hererra Good Girl – How cute is this bottle?! Plus the fragrance is fruity and fun, making it one of the best perfumes for women of all ages.
22. Ellis Brooklyn Super Amber – This scent falls in the warm and spicy family and would make a wonderful addition to your fall or winter rotation.
23. Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet – This floral fragrance is best suited to spring and summer and features peony and damascus rose.
24. Marc Jacobs Daisy – Yet another darling bottle that contains a feminine scent that is smooth and citrusy.
25. Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue – Touted as capturing “the essence of a sunny, south Italian summer,” you will love the fruity and citrus notes of Light Blue.
So do you agree? Does this list have some of the best-smelling perfume for women or what?! For even more sweet-smelling ideas, be sure and check out our list of 101 Scents for Men and our Spa Night Ideas Kit!