Thanksgiving Photo Booth Props
This month is all about gratitude and we want you, our readers, to know that we are SO grateful for YOU! We seriously feel like we have the best readers EVER!! And we know that it is because of YOU that we can do what we do. So we thought we’d GIVE our THANKS to you with a fun, free download of…Thanksgiving photo booth props! We love getting together with our families for Thanksgiving, but it can be HARD keeping so many people entertained. That’s why we’re obsessed with these Thanksgiving photo booth props. They’re easy, they’re fun, and everyone loves them. Let’s take a look and help you get your gobble on!
Included Thanksgiving Photo Booth Props
We are ALL about Turkey Day and that’s why we think these Thanksgiving-themed photo props are the BEST! Whether you’re obsessed with pumpkin pie or dying to be a pilgrim, there’s a prop for you. Yes indeed, your Thanksgiving Photo Booth Props printable download has over ten different designs so there’s really something for everyone. They’re bright, colorful, full of whimsy, and are guaranteed to make your holiday gathering one to remember. Take a look at what specific props are included below!
- Corn Husk
- Pilgrim hat
- Indian Headdress
- Turkey Beak
- Pumpkin Pie
- “Happy Thanksgiving!” Sign
Do those Thanksgiving Photo Booth Props sound great or what?! Keep reading to learn how to assemble your photo props (spoiler alert: it’s super easy).
Assembling Your Thanksgiving Photo Booth Props
Before you bust out the camera and get to clicking, you’ll need to assemble your Thanksgiving photo booth props. But don’t worry! We promise it’s fast,easy, and fun. Just look over the following supply list and instructions, and you’ll be good to go!
- Print your Thanksgiving photo booth props (download below!) on high-quality cardstock. Because these printables will be touched and handled so much, you’ll want to go for the good stuff. This heavy-duty paper will keep them in great shape throughout all your photo adventures and also helps the color pop!
- Cut around the edges of each of the photo props. Each edge is designed to be simple and easy to cut so this shouldn’t take too long at all.
- Affix a straw, skewer, or another stick-like item, to the back of each prop using tape. You may want to double up on the tape to ensure everything is strong and secure.
- Get ready to have some serious fun!
Using Your Thanksgiving Photo Booth Props
Once assembly is complete, it’s time to get underway! You might consider creating a special photo backdrop using wrapping paper, cardboard, or a garland. It’s up to you! We went with a neutral colored door/wall as our backdrop but any simple background will work. Take turns posing with your props in front of the camera and creating all sorts of memories.
Aren’t these so totally turkey-licious?! Go download and print your own Thanksgiving Photo Booth Props and know that you are appreciated and we are so grateful for YOU! Then go snap some fun pictures with your family this Thanksgiving and capture some holiday memories!
THANKS again for being our reader and joining us in our mission to strengthen marriages!