The Best Get To Know You Questions for Friends and Couples
Looking for some “get to know you” questions for a first date or even for making a new friend? What about questions that you can use with existing friends (or your spouse!) to get to know them even better?
Look no further! This list has over 100 fun “get to know you” questions that will break the ice! If you don’t need to break the ice, go ahead and use this list of questions during your next game night or road trip! We’re sure you’ll be laughing and enjoying all the new information about the people you love.
Table of Contents
- The Best Get To Know You Questions for Friends and Couples
- Fun Questions to Ask About Childhood Memories
- Get To Know You Questions About School Days
- Get To Know You Questions for Couples or Friends: Dating Days
- Animal Questions
- Questions to Ask on a First Date
- Would You Rather Questions
- Questions About Travel
- Get To Know You Questions for Couples: Marriage
- Random & Fun Get To Know You Questions
- Hollywood Questions
- Fun Questions to Ask About Food
- BONUS: Sexy Get To Know You Questions for Your Spouse
Fun Questions to Ask About Childhood Memories
1) What was the street name of the house you grew up in?
2) Who was your hero as a child?
3) Who was your childhood best friend?
4) How did you meet your childhood best friend?
5) What was your favorite childhood game?
6) Were you a rule follower or a troublemaker?
7) As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
8) What were your hobbies as a kid?
9) Have any of your childhood hobbies changed now that you’re an adult?
10) Did you have any cool collectibles as a kid?
11) How old were you when you lost your first tooth?
12) Did you participate in any sports growing up?
13) Did you have a childhood crush?
Get To Know You Questions About School Days
14) What was your favorite grade of school?
15) Who was your favorite elementary school teacher?
16) Was there a teacher that inspired you or had a significant impact on your life?
17) Were there any subjects you struggled with?
18) What was your high school mascot?
19) Did you ever get sent to detention?
20) What clique did you belong to, if any?
21) What is your craziest story from your school days?
22) What is your most embarrassing school memory?
23) Do you remember the names of all your elementary school teachers?
Get To Know You Questions for Couples or Friends: Dating Days
24) How old were you when you had your first kiss?
25) What did you do for your first date ever?
26) How did you meet your first boyfriend or girlfriend?
27) Where/how did you meet your current boyfriend or girlfriend?
28) What has been your favorite date you’ve ever been on?
29) Where was your first kiss?
30) What is an example of your perfect date?
31) What animal do you relate to the most?
32) What animal has the cutest face?
33) Are you afraid of any animals?
34) If you could own any animal as a pet, what would you own?
35) Do you have a favorite “famous” animal? For example, animals that star in movies, YouTube channel animals, Instagram animals, etc.
Questions to Ask on a First Date
36) What is your five year plan?
37) What’s your dream job?
38) Do you have any siblings?
39) What are the first five words that come to mind when asked to describe yourself?
40) Are you good with money?
41) Do you like to travel?
42) How important is family to you?
43) Have you ever witnessed a miracle?
44) What is your definition of “success?”
45) How well do you handle conflict?
Would You Rather Questions
46) Would you rather have a hand full of thumbs or index fingers?
47) Would you rather kiss a frog or a dog?
48) Would you rather lose your ability to walk or your ability to smell?
49) Would you rather have super strength or super flexibility?
50) Would you rather have to listen to the same one song for the rest of your life or watch the same one movie?
51) Would you rather win a billion dollars and have it given to you all at once or spread out in monthly payments?
52) Would you rather go back in time or into the future?
53) Would you rather jump into freezing cold water or walk across hot coals?
54) Would you rather have incurable smelly feet or incurable bad breath?
55) Would you rather go to the moon or Mars?
Questions About Travel
56) If you could only travel to one other country, where would you go?
57) Where is your favorite vacation spot?
58) If you could time travel, “when” would you go?
59) Where is the farthest you’ve ever been from your home?
60) Would you prefer a cruise or an all-inclusive resort?
61) Would you prefer staying in a luxurious hotel or going on a luxurious outing/excursion?
62) Do you prefer using a hired photographer or capturing memories on your phone?
63) You just won a dream vacation with all expenses paid for. Where are you headed?
64) Would you ever backpack through Europe?
65) Does your perfect vacation include lots of outings and sightseeing or relaxing?
Get To Know You Questions for Couples: Marriage
66) What’s your favorite marriage advice that someone has given you?
67) What has been one of your favorite experiences of married life?
68) What piece of advice will you give others before they get married?
69) Do you have a list of “must haves” for a future spouse?
70) What is your definition of marriage?
71) How will you know when someone is “the one?” If you are already married, how did you know your current spouse is “the one?”
72) How will you contribute to a happy, healthy, successful marriage?
Random & Fun Get To Know You Questions
73) What is your favorite song?
74) What is your lucky number?
75) Do you know how to hula hoop?
76) Can you juggle?
77) What three things would you want to have with you if you were stranded on an island?
78) Is water wet?
79) Do you prefer reading or watching a movie?
80) Do you like spoilers?
81) Do you have a favorite podcast?
82) What is your favorite smell?
83) What is the most annoying sound you’ve ever heard?
84) What is the weirdest thing you have in your backpack or purse?
85) Are you organized?
86) Is there something that comes really easily for you?
87) Do you have any habits you’re trying to break?
88) What is your favorite quote?
89) Have you been to any concerts?
90) What is your biggest pet peeve?
91) Have you ever been to Disneyland?
92) Do you have a favorite fandom? For example, Marvel, Disney, Star Wars, Star Trek, etc.
93) What is the worst injury you’ve ever had?
94) Do you have a favorite physical activity?
95) Is there a game that you always win at?
96) Which actor would play you in a movie about your life?
97) Would you be known for your acting, singing, or comedy?
98) Who’s your favorite celebrity couple?
99) Do you believe any Hollywood conspiracy theories?
100) Would you prefer to act in an action movie or romantic comedy?
101) What actor/actress would you love to work with in a movie?
102) If a TV or movie was made about your life, what would it be titled?
103) What is your favorite movie?
104) Have you read a book that you’re dying to have turned into a movie or TV show?
105) Do you prefer sitcoms or reality TV?
Fun Questions to Ask About Food
106) Is a hot dog a sandwich?
107) Do you prefer the corner piece or middle piece of brownies?
108) Do you like soft cookies or crunchy ones?
109) What’s your favorite food dish?
110) If you were stranded on an island and could only bring ONE food that you had to eat for every meal, every day, for an entire year … what would you bring?
111) What was the last thing you ate?
112) What does a “cheat meal” look like for you?
113) What fast food chain has the best chicken?
114) What is your favorite type of food? For example, Mexican, Italian, American, etc.
115) If you were a food item, what would you be?
116) Do you cut your toast diagonally or straight across?
117) What is your comfort food?
118) Do you have a favorite but strange food combination? For example, Doritos with cottage cheese, Oreos with sour cream, etc.
119) What is the most disgusting thing you’ve ever eaten?
120) Do you prefer baking or cooking?
That’s a wrap for the fun questions that you can ask your date, friend group, or spouse! We hope you enjoy getting to know these people even better!
If you’re looking for some sexy “get to know you” questions that you can use with your spouse … Keep reading! 😉
BONUS: Sexy Get To Know You Questions for Your Spouse
121) What is your favorite position?
122) Is there a position you’ve ever wanted to try?
123) What is your top fantasy?
124) Have you ever wanted to join the mile high club? (Sex on a plane)
125) What has been your favorite thing we’ve ever done sexually?
126) What is your favorite body part of mine?
127) Is there a location that you’ve always wanted to have sex?
128) Are there any toys or accessories that you’ve ever wanted to try?
129) Do you prefer me in lingerie, role playing costume, or my birthday suit?
130) What do I do that turns you on the most?
131) How can I turn you on even more?
132) Where do you prefer my hands to be during sex?
133) Are you interested in roleplay?
134) Do you think our sex life needs some spicing up?
135) Should we stop asking questions and head to the bedroom right now?
We hope you’ve enjoyed this list of fun “get to know you” questions! Xoxo!