Easter Decorations to Spruce up Your Home
Hey there, cottontail cuties! We are so egg-static for spring, and we’ve hunted for the best ideas so you can go all out decorating for Easter this year! Take a peep at 60 of the most adorable Easter decorations to help you hippity-hop right into spring! So, shake your bunny tail—the hunt for the cutest Easter decor is on!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. To learn more about ’em, click here.
To help navigate all of the adorable Easter decor ideas, we’ve broken them down into categories for you. Below you will find ideas ranging from farmhouse Easter decorations and inexpensive DIY decor to outdoor decor, kid and teen-inspired decorations, and even tiered tray inspo! So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and take a look!
Table of Contents
Farmhouse Easter Decorations
3. Shabby Chic Easter Bunny Sign (The Maker’s Map): Did you know the floral print for the bunny comes from floral napkins found at the dollar store?! Gorgeous and ingenious!
6. Easter Egg Topiary Tree (Sand and Sisal): Keep your Easter egg decorations light and fresh with this lovely farmhouse topiary tree.
7. Easter Egg Tree (The House That Lars Built): Easter egg trees have been around for a while, but we just love the natural look of this one. The tutorial uses fruits and vegetables to achieve subtle color tones.
8. Burlap Bunny Pillow (On Sutton Place): We love that this is a no-sew craft, so anyone can do it! It’s quick and cute, which makes it a win-win in our book!
9. Mossy Easter Bunny (An Extraordinary Day): Place a mossy bunny on an old, vintage door or pallet board, and you’ll have a fantastic focal point for your Easter decorations.
10. Fabric Rabbits (Etsy): These simple bunnies would look so cute on a mantel, tucked in a basket, or on a tiered tray!
11. Ombre Mason Jars (Home Made Lovely): The subtle blush colors of these ombre mason jars are just delightful, don’t you think?
Porch & Outdoor Easter Decor
12. Large Peep Signs (Etsy): Even if you don’t love eating Peeps, you will love having these adorable, oversized ones in your front yard! If you want to make your own, try this tutorial from Hometalk. It uses foam instead of wood.
13. Carrot Pallet Sign (Ribbons and Glue): Outdoor Easter decorations really don’t get easier than this carrot pallet sign. Just cut the carrot out of scrapbook paper and attach it with Mod Podge. Add some twine or ribbon, and voilà!
14. Moss Bunnies (Amazon): These lovable bunnies are ideal for welcoming spring to your yard!
16. Reclaimed Wood Bunny (My Recipe Confessions): Do you have a bunch of scrap wood or baseboards just lying around your garage? Perfect! This wood bunny will be a wonderful addition to your outdoor Easter decorations!
17. Reclaimed Wood Eggs (My Recipe Confessions): You might as well make these reclaimed wood eggs while you’re making the wood bunny, right?
18. Moss Bunny Topiaries (Hometalk): These would look so cute on a porch! Find everything you need at the dollar store and your local craft store.
DIY Inexpensive Easter Decorations
19. Mossy Bunny Sign (The Maker’s Map): Can you believe that everything you need for this sign can be found at the dollar store? The tutorial also has a helpful video.
20. Easter Gnomes (It’s Always Autumn): Gnomes! They’re so cute, and we love that you can make these and just switch out the hats for other holidays!
22. Printable Easter Stamped Books (Simple Made Pretty): These stamped books are so festive and sweet. Go ahead and check out the tutorial. Also, you can get her BIG bundle of printable farmhouse-stamped book covers on Etsy!
23. Farmhouse Bunny (The Maker’s Map): This sign is also made from supplies all found at the dollar store! Cheap DIY Easter decorations for the win!
25. Modern Popsicle Stick Bunny (Make and Do Crew): Made with popsicle sticks, glue, and paint, this bunny puts all other popsicle stick crafts to shame! This would also look adorable in a nursery all year round.
26. Twine-Wrapped Bunny Eggs (Creating Through Chaos): Just wrap up some dollar-store bunny eggs with twine. It’s as simple as that!
27. Swedish Easter Tree (The House That Lars Built): These “feathers” are actually made from paper, and we love the resulting flowy, fluttery effect.
28. DIY Painted Carrots (Little House of Four): Paint plastic dollar-store carrots, and you’ve got some stunning farmhouse Easter decor.
29. Easter Floral Arrangement (Purely Katie): We love the simplicity of this Easter floral arrangement. This project is perfect for inexpensive Easter decor ideas.
30. Gold Foil Eggs (Crafty Morning): Add a little bit of fancy to your Easter egg decorations with these blown-out gold foil eggs!
Tiered Tray Easter Decorations
32. Spring Three-Tiered Tray (Liz Marie): This tiered tray is so springy! Just add faux greens, eggs, nests, and a few mugs, and you are good to go!
33. Spring Tea Party (@thespilledsugar): So elegant, so pretty, and so yummy!
35. Carrot Tiered Tray (@roxanabolanos): Carrots, cabbages, and cuteness—Oh, my!
36. Farmhouse Dollar Tree Tray (The Happy Farmhouse): This delightful farmhouse tray is made with items exclusively from Dollar Tree—including the tray itself!
37. Pastel Easter Tray (Living on Cloud Nine): This pastel tray is just so bright and happy!
38. Neutral Farmhouse Tray (@jenna_design): Don’t you just love the vintage bunnies? This tray is perfect for a modern farmhouse aesthetic.
DIY Easter Decorations for Kids & Teens
40. Easter Bunny Garland (DIY Candy): Kids will love this easy, adorable craft. You just need paper, scissors, glue, and yarn!
42. Easter Candy Jars (Crazy Little Projects): Glitter! Odds are, if you are a mom, you hate the stuff! But after you see how easy these darling candy jars are to make, we think you might just change your mind about the sparkly stuff—maybe!
43. Stand-Up Paper Eggs (Little Miss Celebration): Trace, cut, fold, glue—that’s all you need to do to make these delightful paper eggs!
45. Paint Chip Easter Garland (Modern Parents Messy Kids): Do you just love grabbing paint chip samples? Then we’ve got the perfect DIY Easter decor for you!
46. Burlap Bunnies (Landeelu): A little sewing is required for these rustic Easter decorations, but we think it would be perfect for older kids and teens to make.
47. Easter Egg Button Craft (A Cultivated Nest): Your kids will just love sorting the different colored buttons and gluing them on an egg-shaped template. This project is so simple, and we think it would look so cute as part of your spring and Easter decor!
48. No Sew Sock Bunnies (Feeling Nifty): No sewing is required for these bunnies! Simply fill up a few of those mismatched socks lying around with rice and tie them up with a few rubber bands.
49. Dollar Tree Dice Bunnies (Crafty Morning): Made with large foam dice from Dollar Tree, these bunnies would be so fun to make with your kids!
Easter Decorations: Wreaths
51. Rainbow Egg Wreath (The House That Lars Built): This lovely wreath is made with paper mache eggs and crepe paper. They achieved the naturally dyed-egg look by painting the crepe paper with bleach!
52. Pom Pom Bunny Wreath (Country Living): Simply glue large, white pom poms to a craft ring and add some felt ears. It’s that easy!
53. Simple Easter Wreath (Live Laugh Rowe): This simple wreath would look so darling on your front door!
54. Shabby Chic Bunny Wreath (Craftaholics Anonymous): Not only do we love the fabric choices, but the little embellishments really make this wreath pop!
55. Tulip Wreath (The How To Mom): Believe it or not, this stunning tulip wreath is super easy to make! No crafting skills are required!
56. Robin’s Egg Blue Wreath (Uncommon Designs): Use blue spray paint to make this springy DIY Easter decoration.
57. Carrot Door Hanger (Hometalk): Try this creative spin on the traditional door wreath and make a floral carrot door hanger! Isn’t it just splendid?
58. Rainbow Bunny Peeps (Tried and True): Made from real Peeps, this colorful and tasty Easter wreath will be the perfect accessory for your porch!
59. Grass Wreath (Miss Kopy Kat): It reminds us of an Easter egg hunt in a large grassy meadow. It’s just perfect for spring!
60. Bunny Wreath (Sprinkle Some Fun): Don’t you just LOVE this bunny wreath? We sure do! Be sure to check out the tutorial—it’s a lot easier to make than it looks!
Isn’t that huge list of Easter decorations just egg-cellent? We think so! And we have even more Easter ideas for you, too! Check them out below!
- 101 Best Easter Egg Decorating Ideas
- 100+ Ideas for a Christ-Centered Easter
- Bunny Brunch Ideas
- 101 Fun Easter Treats
- 50 Delicious Easter Dinner Ideas
We hope you are able to get outside and enjoy this wonderful springtime weather! Hoppy Easter, y’all!