DIY Spa Day
When I need some pampering, or just want to get gorgeous and relaxed for a date night with my man, I love to have fun DIY at home spa day treatments. The great thing about a good DIY body scrub or facial is that it costs very little (always great to watch the budget, right?!), and many times these DIY spa ideas use items or products you already have at home. Plus, these DIY home spa ideas and products also make great gift ideas for your girlfriends! From the hair on top of your head to your toes, we’ve put together a list of amazing relaxing home spa ideas for an easy DIY spa night that will have you feeling serene!
- DIY Facial Treatments
- Hair Treatments
- DIY Body Treatments
- The Best Home Spa Products
- Spa-Themed Date Ideas
So let’s take a look!
DIY Facial Treatments
A fresh face is ALWAYS in! Without a doubt, these at home spa day recipes will give you just that. Quality home spa treatments can be hard to find. Luckily, we’ve whittled down some of the best tried and true DIY facial spa treatments! Sift through and figure out exactly what it is you want out of a facial treatment. From there go pick up supplies to create your own DIY spa. Or even better, maybe you already have the ingredients and you’ll be able to get started on your at home spa day right now!
- Edible “Mud” Mask – All I have to say is “chocolate!” So give your face a refreshing and yummy pampering session with this DIY facial recipe from Essentially Eclectic.
- Oatmeal and Honey Facial Mask – This moisturizing mask from Somewhat Simple uses milk, honey, and oatmeal to certainly leave your skin super smooth and soft. Without a doubt, a staple in the home spa ideas category!
- Rose Water Toner – Boil some rose petals and you’ve got the start to a rose water toner for your face! This recipe by Noob Cook is an all natural way to naturally balance your skin’s oil production. As far as home spa ideas are concerned, this one is a winner!
- Tumeric Clay Face Mask (Soap Queen) – Touted for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, turmeric is one DIY ingredient you don’t want to do without.
- Brightening Mask (The DIY Fridge) – In this easy DIY mask, lemon and turmeric work to brighten and refine. So add this on the list for your DIY spa!
- Honey Lemon Mask (Hot Beauty Health) – Surprisingly, this is comprised of only two ingredients are needed for this healing face mask.
- Chocolate Oatmeal Mask (Gourmande in the Kitchen) – This is one facial treatment that tastes as good as it feels! After all, you definitely need chocolate on your DIY spa day.
- Charcoal Facial Scrub (Soap Queen) – Charcoal takes center stage on this smoothing and exfoliating scrub.
- Pumpkin Pie Lip Balm & Scrub (Hello Glow) – This combo lip balm & scrub idea is the perfect addition to your list of fall beauty treatments!
- Coffee Mud Mask (Be Daze Live) – This caffeine-infused mud mask is sure to leave you bright eyed and bushy tailed! Certainly making your DIY spa day worth it!
- Green Tea Exfoliator (Live Simply) – This green tea scrub is super affordable and contains many ingredients you already have on hand.
- Honey Face Wash (Blah Blah Magazine) – Tea tree oil and honey are all that’s needed for this clearing face wash!
- Facial Toner (Hello Glow) – Tighten and tone those pores with this easy to create facial toner. Try using it after your DIY spa day facial.
- Olive Oil Lip Scrub (The Wonder Forest) – Pucker up, princess! Unquestionably, this lip scrub will have you feeling extra kissable in no time at all. This is the perfect way to wrap up this section of home spa treatments because it will leave your lips in a luxurious state!
DIY Spa Day Hair Treatments
For luscious locks everyone’s jealous of, give these hair treatment ideas a go! Take your at home spa day to the next level by giving your hair the care it deserves! So use these home spa treatments to get smooth, shiny locks. We collected different DIY spa ideas that include conditioners, hair masks, and so much more! Get a group of girls together and use these hair treaments to host a girls night that includes all of these spa night ideas!
- Natural Hair Conditioning Mask with Coconut & Honey (Homemade Wellbeing) – Here’s another fantastic example of how to use coconut oil. This hair treatment from Homemade Wellbeing also uses honey and lemon juice.
- Egg Whites Bring in Curls (The Dating Divas) – I love this post here at The Dating Divas where Lisa shows us how to get beautiful curls using egg whites and a diffuser! Without a doubt it’s a little unusual as far as home spa ideas go, but it works!
- Vegan Scalp Scrub (Seven Roses) – No animal products wanted? Certainly no problem here! Be sure and add this DIY spa day recipe for cruelty-free perfection.
- Banana Hair Mask (Project Vanity) – This potassium-packed hair mask will help give you the luscious locks you’ve always dreamed of. Evidently many people have reaped the benefits of banana hair!
- Lavender Coconut Oil Treatment (You Beauty)- As relaxing as it is healing for your DIY spa day, this coconut oil based treatment is just the ticket after a rough day.
- Coconut Milk Conditioner (Fab How) – Rich in essential vitamins and nutrients, this DIY conditioner will put life back into your scalp and hair. So pencil this in alongside your other home spa treatments.
- Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse (Thrive Market) – Known for its PH balance restoring properties, this ACV rinse will make your hair far more manageable.
- Lemon Deep Hair Conditioner (Hairstyle Mag) – Moisturize like never before with this citrus-infused deep conditioner. Without reservation, this should be added to your spa night ideas!
- Hair Growth Stimulating Conditioner (Alluring Soul) – Losing your locks? So give this hair growth stimulating conditioner a try!
- Scalp Exfoliator (Almost Exactly) – Sluff of excess sebum and product buildup for a healthy and balanced scalp.
- Apple Cider Vinegar Scalp Scrub (Hello Glow) – Detox your scalp and help it breathe with this ACV based scalp scrub. So it’s a fantastic way to start your DIY spa day.
- Moisturizing Hair Mask (Body Unburdened) – Add this hair mask to your winter arsenal for some deep moisturization.
- Detangling Spray (Hello Glow) – Say goodbye to snarls and snags!
- Hair Repair Spray (Hello Glow) – From heat and styling products, to everything in between, our hair sure does take a beating. Restore it with this repairing hair spray.
At Home Body Treatments
For silky smooth skin from head-to-toe, be sure and try these DIY spa day treatments for the body. Invite friends over and use these spa night ideas on each other! Or package up any of these home spa ideas and gift them to friends or family! Creating an at home spa day is so easy! Just scroll through and decide which home spa treatments would benefit your body most and whip them up!
- Honey & Lemon Foot Soak (Loren’s World) – This moisturizing and antibacterial foot soak is the perfect remedy for a day on your feet.
- Peppermint Foot Scrub (Blah Blah Magazine) – Now that you’ve soaked your tired feet, give ’em a good scrub with this foot scrub recipe from Blah Blah Magazine. Undoubtedly, peppermint is one of my favorite relaxing scents!
- Homemade Foot Balm (Elana’s Pantry) – Now it’s time to moisturize your feet with this foot balm recipe from Elana’s Pantry. It uses shea butter, beeswax, and is a great example of how to use coconut oil to soften your skin. So with sandal season in full swing, this is the perfect way to get those pretty feet looking gorgeous!
- The Perfect Pedicure (The Dating Divas ) – Wanna know how to do the perfect at-home pedicure? Check out this post from The Dating Divas with step by step instructions!
- Sleepy Baby Scrub (Smart School House) – This is one DIY body scrub I can’t wait to try! Smart School House uses only three ingredients including Baby Bedtime Wash to create a relaxing scrub perfect for any type of skin.
- Milk & Honey Sugar Scrub (Suburban Simplicity) – Quick and easy to make, this milk and honey sugar scrub will leave you feeling soft and smooth after your DIY spa day.
- DIY Pumpkin Spice Body Lotion (Scratch Mommy) – We love ANYTHING pumpkin spice, and this lotion is no exception!
- Lavender Oatmeal Bath Soak (The Wonder Forest) – This lavender scented bath soak will help you relax those cares away. So make it on your next at home spa day!
- Orange Green Tea Bath Salts (The Wonder Forest) – Refresh and replenish with ingredients such as orange and green tea.
- Whipped Body Butter (The Praire Homestead) – This DIY body butter is the perfect addition to your home spa day- and makes an excellent gift!
- Eucalyptus Mint Foot Soak (Personally Andrea) – Relax and unwind with this quick and easy to use foot soak.
- Rose Avocado Body Soak (The Free Spirited) – Three ingredients are all that’s standing between you and total bliss on your DIY spa day.
Products for Home Spa Ideas
These ideas will help you turn your home into a serene spa-like sanctuary. Take your at home spa day to the next level with all the fixings! Home spa treatments are even more fun when you add a few little extras! Steam and cozy robes will make your home feel more like a spa. We collected tons of DIY spa day must haves for you to peek at!
- Relaxation Fountain – The perfect addition to any home spa or DIY spa day, this water feature is as stunning as it is soothing. This will make your at home spa day feel so luxurious!
- Bath Neck Pillow – Rest your neck on this made-for-the-bath pillow and soak your cares away.
- Gel Eye Mask – Perfect for dry or puffy eyes, this soothing gel mask is an absolute fave of ours.
- Dead Sea Bath Salts – Containing skin-friendly minerals and scented with coconut, these bath salts are definitely worth trying.
- Jasmine & Ylang Ylang Candle – Take aromatherapy to a whole new level with this long-burning candle that looks as good as it smells.
- Electric Body Massager – Let this electric massager do all the work as you relax and unwind.
- Foot Spa – Soak your cares away with this at home foot spa. It’s the perfect addition to any DIY spa day.
- Facial Headbands – Perfect for facial treatments, these headbands will keep your hair away and your face fresh.
- Spa Slippers – This 12-pack of disposable spa slippers are the perfect addition to your at-home foot treatments.
- Towel Steamer – Provide your own hot towels with this easy to use towel steamer.
- Essential Oil Diffuser – Add in a little aromatherapy to your home-spa atmosphere with this diffuser.
- Facial Steamer – Open your pores and clear out impurities with this at-home facial steamer.
- Rainfall Shower Head – Give your old shower head the boot! This rainfall version promotes relaxation and rest.
- Bath Bubble Massage Mat – Turn your tub into a hot-tub like experience with this bubbling massage mat.
- Neck & Shoulder Heating Wrap – Relax your cares away with this heating neck and shoulder wrap- guaranteed to lessen the tension.
At Home Spa Day Dates
Are you looking to have a relaxing date with your sweetie? Check out the following at home spa day date ideas to make it happen! These spa night ideas are the perfect way to relax and unwind with your spouse! So cue the relaxing music and slip into some slippers and robes, these home spa ideas will create a date night to remember!
- Sensual Massage (The Dating Divas) – Now that you’re all pampered and relaxed, why not indulge in a sensual massage with your spouse? Without a doubt, the perfect way to end your DIY spa night! Certainly, this post from The Dating Divas gives you top notch instructions on the art of massage–just the spa night ideas you need!
- Home Spa Ideas Date (The Dating Divas) – If you love pampering and relaxing, you’ll love this date idea!
- DIY Lube Recipes (The Dating Divas) – Take your DIY Spa ideas to the next level with these sexy bedroom recipes! So make your at home spa day even tastier!
- Foot Rub Kit (The Dating Divas) – Give your ‘soul’mate a little something special with this foot rub kit. So add it to your list of things to do on your DIY spa day.
- Relaxation Kit (The Dating Divas) – A practically done for you kit, this idea will help the two of you relax and unwind.
- Sexy Room Service (The Dating Divas) – Nothing says a weekend at the spa like a little room service. This one has some super spicy surprises!
- 7 Days of Spoiling (The Dating Divas) – Keep the pampering going for a whole week with this gift idea.
- 5 Senses Gift (The Dating Divas) – Packed with pampering and something for every sense, we know your sweetie will love this one.
- Blacklight Bath (The Dating Divas) – Turn off the lights and add some serious glow-in-the-dark fun to your soak. Certainly the most fun and cool spa night ideas we have!
- Steamy Shower Games (The Dating Divas) – Rinse your troubles away (and get a little frisky!) with these steamy shower games for two.
Now you have everything to have a relaxing spa night in the comfort of your own home! Surely hope you are able to relax and enjoy your day using these at home spa ideas! We also have this bubble bath kit that will guarantee relaxation! Additionally, if you are looking a way to incorporate date night into this spa night, check out our relaxing date night!