Last-Minute Ideas to Have An Amazing Valentine’s Day 2022
Life can get really hectic sometimes, so we wanted to help by providing you with our favorite romantic and easy ideas for Valentine’s Day 2022!
We scoured the web and found loads of cute and clever ideas, including DIY gifts, love-themed wall art, kids’ crafts, delicious Valentine’s Day desserts, and more!
Ready to check these all out?
Table of Contents
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. To learn more about ’em, click here.
Printable Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas
Printable gifts make great last-minute Valentine’s Day gifts because they are quick to make, cost-effective, and relatively easy to prep! Below are some fun and clever printable ideas that would be perfect for your kids to pass out at school, to drop off at a friend’s house, or even to gift your own Valentine!
2. Printable Boxes: Make your own boxes to put fun little treats in.
3. Love Lunch for your Spouse: What an adorable gift to make your spouse’s Valentine’s Day lunch extra special!
6. I Don’t Want 5 Guys – just you! The perfect gift for the ultimate burger fan!
7. Somebody Loaves You: What a cute Valentine’s Day gift to share with your friends! Who wouldn’t appreciate a nice, fresh loaf of bread?!
11. Book of Love Coupons: If you’ve never gifted your partner a coupon book, you need to grab this one quick! Everyone loves receiving coupons!
12. Vintage Party Printables: The party is starting! These gorgeous themed printables will add a touch of glam to your next party!
13. Movies and Milkduds: This Redbox printable gift is perfect for movie lovers!
14. Valentine’s Snack Notes: Attach some notes to your family’s snacks to show a little extra Valentine’s Day love!
16. Candy Bar Love Notes: Give everyone their favorite candy bar with a tiny love note attached. So easy, yet super meaningful! It really is the little things that count!
17. Valentine’s Day Emergency Kit: Oh, how cute! This emergency kit includes a cootie catcher, Valentine’s Day menu, and everything you need to make a candy bouquet! What more could you ask for?!
18. Donut Forget: This is such a sweet little saying and could make for an adorable little breakfast or snack for Valentine’s Day!
19. Kid’s Love Lunch for Valentine’s Day: Brighten up your kid’s day by going all out on their lunch. It would be so easy with this printable pack!
20. Perfect Match: Okay, these are the cutest. You have to check out the “You Light Up My Life” ones … so fun!
21. Gifts by the Hour: Extend the magic of Valentine’s and create surprises that last all day long!
22. Love is in the Air: Another super sweet and easy printable to put a smile on your sweetheart’s face!
23. Man-Approved Valentine’s: Some of these are SO funny. I’m sure you’ll find something here to make your man smile!
24. You Blow Up My Heart: A fun gift to make for the kiddos!
26. 14 Unique Valentine Cards: I guarantee you’ve never seen cards like these before!
DIY Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas
If you like to walk on the creative side of life but don’t have the time to tackle a big project, we’ve got you covered with these cute and simple DIY Valentine’s Day ideas. If you ask me, quick and simple Valentine’s gifts are where it’s at!
27. Candy Pouches: These are so cute. I love how bright and colourful they are!
29. Block Puzzle: This puzzle doubles as a fun gift and pretty decor. I love it!
30. Secret Message Puzzle: Such a simple gift! This secret message puzzle is so fun!
31. Valentine’s Huggers: The kids would love to help make this cute and simple gift!
32. You Complete Me: You’ve got to check out these adorable ideas. This is such a fun and romantic gift!
33. Valentine Pop-Up Card: Set this up for your spouse to find in the morning. How cute!
34. Footprint Heart: A gift that will leave a lasting impression and many memories!
35. Heart Bookmark: Help your loved one keep tabs on a good book they’re reading.
Valentine’s Day Wall Art
Looking for some easy decor to brighten up your home this V-Day? Well, these Valentine’s Day wall-art printables will be perfect for the month of love! All you need to do is print it out, frame it, and you’ll be ready to get hearts pumping for Valentine’s Day 2022!
37. You Are Loved: A cute piece of art with a simple reminder … plus 8 more beautiful Valentine’s Day printables.
38. Today I Have Loved You For: This wall art is a personal gift with a significant meaning.
39. I Love You Because: Cute posters to express your love for your spouse or kids!
40. I Love You Deerly: I love these unique and absolutely gorgeous cards!
41. Love You to the Moon and Back: This printable is an absolute winner for kids!
42. Subway Art: This style of art is SO fun!
43. Love You: This is the prettiest wall art. I love the floral pattern on the word love.
44. Love: A simple and beautiful sign. What more could you need?
45. Couples Subway Art: The greatest love story ever, all in one piece of art!
47. Donut Ever Let Me Go: This printable is adorable! Pair it with a sweet donut breakfast, and you’ll be all set.
48. Alphabet Printable: This is such a pretty printable that would look great on a kid’s shelf.
49. Love Collection: 4 bright and pretty heart-themed posters.
Last-Minute Valentine’s Day Crafts and Activities
If you have time to spare, Valentine’s Day can be the perfect holiday to get crafty with the kiddies! It can also teach them to think about others and show their friends, teachers, and family how much they mean to them. These crafty Valentine’s Day ideas are fun, simple to whip up, and are sure to bring a lot of love and laughter!
50. String Hearts: This is a fun fine motor skills project for the kids!
56. Valentine Coloring Pages: These pages are so cute and could make for a fun art project. Finish it up and give the finished piece to someone you love.
57. Hogs and Kisses: Make a hand-print and turn it into a little pink piggy!
58. Search and Find: Play a fun little game with your kids or spouse by hiding some treats for them to find.
60. Cardboard Hearts: Make a cardboard heart chain.
61. Curb Appeal: Send the kids outside to decorate the front walk with hearts!
Fun Treat Ideas for Valentine’s Day 2022
Festive treats … can I get an “AMEN”?! If you ask me, Valentine’s Day cannot exist without LOTS of sweet treats. If you don’t have time to get anything else done, these last-minute Valentine’s Day ideas are sure to put a smile on everyone’s face – I especially love the fun breakfast ideas!
62. Pancake Hearts: These detailed pancakes would make breakfast almost too pretty to eat.
63. Potato Hearts: Delicious baked potatoes in the shape of hearts.
65. Cinnamon Roll Hearts: An easy and fun breakfast idea!
66. Bacon Hearts: How could you beat bacon in the shape of hearts?!
67. Heart-Shaped Fruit Salad: We just had to include something a bit healthier for a breakfast treat. This fruit salad looks like a winner!
68. Giant Peanut Butter Hearts: A heart-shaped peanut butter treat. The perfect treat for a peanut butter lover!
69. Valentine’s Pretzels: Pretzels covered in white chocolate and sprinkles. Mmmm…
70. Cupid’s Crunch: Grab a handful of Cupid’s Crunch. This is such an easy and fun snack.
71. Rice Krispie Treats: Colourful, heart-shaped Rice Krispie treats for everyone!
72. Love Potion No. 9: Grab this STEAMY printable to dress up your drink for Valentine’s Day.
73. Heart Cake Pop: These cake pops are delightful!
74. Wafer Cookies: How easy are these wafer cookies?!
75. Heart Pretzels: Another perfectly simple chocolate-covered pretzel snack.
76. Pink Popcorn: Funky pink popcorn to get the party started!
Romantic Valentine’s Day Desserts
Drumroll, please, … because we saved the best for last! After the kids go to bed, it is time to break out the real desserts for you and your sweetheart. These beautiful and romantic sweet treats are sure to show your Valentine just how much you love and adore them!
77. Valentine’s Dessert for 2: Super easy dessert for two. Check out these dressed-up Twinkies.
78. Chocolate-Dipped Cherry Meringues: These little beauties are perfect for Valentine’s Day.
79. Conversation Heart Cheesecake: This is a fun and playful romantic dessert. Make a flirty cheesecake for your spouse!
80. Chocolate Shortbread Cookies: Double chocolate shortbread cookies with pretty sprinkles.
81. Red Velvet Truffles: Truffles with a pop of red color – seems perfect for the occasion, right?!
82. Chocolate-Covered Cheesecake Bites: Mini cheesecake bites … perfect for feeding each other!
83. Chocolate Box: A box made out of chocolate … and then filled with more chocolate! This would make a chocolate lover’s dreams come true!
84. Peanut Butter Pies: Oh, so delicious! Smooth, rich, and creamy!
85. Raspberry Cheesecake Brownies: These raspberry cheesecake brownies are beautiful and would make the perfect finish to a romantic dinner.
86. Mini Red Velvet Cakes: Here is a fancy dessert for the two of you to share … or maybe not! You might want to have your own!
87. Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Muffins: Chocolate-covered strawberries are one of the most romantic treats … these muffins do the trick, too!
88. Nutella Surprise Cupcakes: A delicious Nutella cupcake with a surprise kiss inside.
89. Brownie Trifles: Another perfect pairing of strawberries and chocolate. Should I say more?!
And LAST but not least, if you are looking to spice things up for Valentine’s Day, our Love Is Sweet bedroom game is the perfect intimate candy-themed evening for you and your Valentine!
Without a doubt, you can make this the best V-Day yet with all these quick and easy last-minute Valentine’s Day gifts. Let’s just say that Valentine’s Day 2022 is going to be EPIC!