Pillow Talk in Bed – A Way to Reconnect!
After a long day of work, kids, and the stresses of life (hello, quarantine!), it’s hard to reconnect with your sweetie, right? Not anymore! Wind down with your spouse by playing one of the most fun couple games that you can play right from your bed—pillow talk!
Best of all, you don’t even have to do any prep work because we’re sharing the ULTIMATE list of pillow talk questions below. From daily to futuristic and even silly, these pillow talk questions will get you talkin’!
We totally get that it can be hard coming up with new and exciting questions to ask your sweetheart, but have no fear! We’ve prepared a list of the best pillow talk questions for couples, and using them is so easy. Swipe through them on your phone or KEEP SCROLLING to print off these FREE question cards to keep on your nightstand for repeated use. Be sure and take a look at the how-to guide below if you do choose to print and prep!
Daily Pillow Talk Questions
1. What was the best part of your day today?
2. If you could redo a moment today, what would it be and why?
3. What is something nice you did for someone today?
4. What are you most proud of today?
5. What was something that made you laugh today?
6. What are you grateful for today?
7. What are you most excited about for tomorrow?
8. What is something your spouse did today that made you feel happy?
9. What is something that you hope will happen tomorrow?
10. When was the last time you were nervous?
11. If you could do whatever you wanted tomorrow, what would you do?
12. What was most frustrating about your day today?
13. What did I do to help you feel loved today?
14. What is one thing you learned today?
15. What was the hardest thing you did today?
16. What was something you worried about today?
17. What was something that made you laugh today?
18. What was the toughest decision you had to make today?
19. If you had to choose one word to describe your day today, what would it be?
20. What are you most dreading about tomorrow?
21. What was your favorite moment of your day?
22. What song or movie title best describes your day today?
Pillow Talk Questions About the Future
23. If you could live anywhere else, where would it be?
24. What does your dream house look like?
25. Where do you picture yourself/your family in five years?
26. What would be your dream job and why?
27. Where would you like to travel someday?
28. If you could meet someone dead or living, who would it be and why?
29. What is your dream car?
30. If you could change anything about your life, what would you change?
31. If you were to win the lottery, what would you do with the money?
32. What is one thing that you wish you knew about your future?
33. What is one thing you hope happens really soon?
Silly Pillow Talk Questions
34. What would you do if you could be invisible for the day?
35. If you could change your name to anything else, what would you change it to?
36. If your house were on fire and you could only take one thing, what would you take and why?
38. If you could commit any crime and get away with it, what would you do?
39. If you could be a superhero, who would you be and why?
40. If your life were a movie, what would the title be?
41. If you could go back in time and meet your childhood self, what advice would you give yourself?
42. If you could relive a day in your life, what would it be?
43. If tomorrow was the last day of your life, how would you spend it?
44. What would your perfect day look like?
45. If you could be a member of any TV show family, which would it be?
46. How would you describe yourself in one word?
47. How would you describe your spouse in one word?
48. How would you describe your mother-in-law in one word?
49. If you found a magic lamp with a genie inside it, what three things would you wish for?
50. What is your most embarrassing moment?
51. If you could be anyone else for a day, who would you choose?
52. If you could be on any reality TV show, which would you choose?
53. What talent or skill do you wish you had?
54. Where is the craziest place you have ever fallen asleep?
55. If you could instantly learn another language, which one would you choose?
56. Would you rather visit the future or the past?
57. What do you dream about?
How to Make Reusable Pillow Talk Convo Starters
Want to ensure that pillow talk happens more regularly? Print out these questions we’ve conveniently linked for you and put them on your nightstand! Prepping them has never been easier! Simply take a look at the following steps:
STEP 1: Download the printable pillow talk ideas at the end of this post.
STEP 2: Print them out on some high-quality cardstock. Alternatively, you could send them to your local print shop.
STEP 3: Next, take a pair of scissors or a paper cutter and cut out each individual card.
STEP 4: After that, go ahead and add all 50 cards to an index card/book ring and snap it together! We recommend keeping them in their categories, or you could mix the deep conversation starters in with the silly questions. Your choice!
STEP 5: Keep all 50 pillow talk topics conveniently on your nightstand, ready to use at any time!
How to Use This Fun Couple Game to Better Your Relationship
These pillow talk ideas for couples can be used whatever way works best for you and your marriage. However, consider incorporating the following ideas:
IDEA #1: If you don’t have a lot of time to ask these pillow talk questions before bed, you can try asking a different question each night! However, if you have more time on your hands, you could make a whole date night out of it by asking each other several questions in one go.
IDEA #2: These question cards would be a great addition to a fun spouse sleepover date! Go all out and make the night all about connecting!
IDEA #3: You could even take these pillow talk questions with you on a road trip! While you’re staring at the open road, why not open up some deep conversations with the one you love?
But hang on to your hats, because we have another treat for you. This isn’t the only fabulous set of convo starters we have—we also have Sexy Conversation Starters as well and an even greater list of Pillow Talk Ideas for Kids and for Families! Download them all and get chatting!