Why Should You Learn How to Striptease?
If the thought of learning to striptease for your spouse seems a little intimidating, you are definitely not alone. Trying something new in the bedroom can be scary, but we promise the results are well worth it! Here are a few reasons why you should learn to striptease. Then keep reading for tips on how to actually do it!
- It keeps things fresh and exciting – Research shows that when you’re open to new experiences, your marriage will blossom. And that’s a pretty great thing in a society where so much of what we do is routine.
- It boosts your self-esteem- Fewer things put a bigger damper on your sex life than low self-esteem or confidence. Learning how to dance for your man or woman will give you a sense of confidence like never before.
- Unquestionably, it relieves stress – Practically any type of movement works to reduce stress, and dancing is no different. Adding a sexy component heightens the experience even more!
- It gets you (and your spouse!) in the mood – Both spouses (but especially men!) respond to visual sexual stimuli, so why not put on a show?
Sexy Strip Tease Tips
Now that you know why you should striptease for your lover – you need to learn HOW. We know it can be a little intimidating to get started, so we brought together a few simple tips on how to avoid an awkward striptease. With these tips in mind, you’ll know how to perform a sexy striptease in no time! 😉
1. Be Yourself
This one is our #1 tip! It is so important to just be yourself and have fun with it! If you do something that doesn’t feel genuine to YOU then you may end up feeling uncomfortable or awkward. Make it fun and make it…YOU.
2. Wear Something That You Feel Comfortable & Sexy in
The visual aspect is key when doing a striptease. Make sure you are wearing something that makes you feel sexy and you know your spouse would like, while also feeling comfortable in it. (We absolutely LOVE anything from Mentionables!)
3. Lighting, Makeup & Music
Wearing something sexy is very important, but it is also just as important to prep yourself. Do your makeup, curl your hair, pin your hair up, whatever you want to feel sexy and confident! Pick out a song you feel comfortable dancing to and dim those lights for a more romantic vibe.
4. Practice, Practice, Practice!
We’ve all heard the saying that practice makes perfect and this could not ring more true, even for a striptease! If you are nervous, definitely take the time to practice in the mirror. This will boost your confidence and help you know what you feel comfortable doing.
5. Don’t worry about anything else
This is a time to let loose and just have fun! It is so easy to worry about what your spouse is thinking or how awkward you may feel – but I promise they are loving every second and are probably stunned that you are even doing what you are doing, so, own it!
6. Flip Your Hair
When in doubt, do the hair flip! 😉 No matter how silly you think you look doing it, your spouse will LOVE IT!
7. Don’t Rush it
Take your time and striptease slowly. Let your spouse enjoy the moment. With that being said, don’t be intimated and think it needs to be a long, drawn-out event.
8. Don’t think about your “flaws”
You are FLAWLESS in this moment. Own it! The last thing on your partner’s mind is any flaw you think you may have! Even though it can be tough, just trust that you look amazing and you got this!
9. Enjoy it (just as much as your partner)
Stripteasing is not just for the viewer, it is for you as well! Enjoy it. Let it be fun, funny, spontaneous, or whatever else you want it to be, and just let loose!
10. Confidence is KEY
Confidence in what you are doing changes everything! When you are confident, it makes you feel empowered. Confidence is also sexy, so even if you don’t feel super confident about strip teasing (especially if it is your first time,) just fake it and we promise you will make it.
BONUS: Helpful Strip Tease Activity
Being The Dating Divas, OF COURSE, we couldn’t just leave you hanging on how to plan this special type of night.
We’ve come up with a done-for-you date idea that will teach you how to striptease in no time. So fun, right?! Best of all, it’s done in a totally tasteful way that will heat things up in the bedroom without making anyone uncomfortable. We’ve even included a printable invitation (also a digital invitation), guides, cue cards, and more to help take this idea to the next level. Doesn’t this sound like fun? Ready, set, strip!
Now that you know all that it takes to striptease like a pro, you HAVE to check out these posts:
- How to Play Strip Poker
- Basketball Couples Stripping Game
- Couple Lovers Game
- Edible Body Paint
- Dice Games for Adults
- How to Spice Up Your Sex Life
- Sensual Massage
- Stripping Games
- Easy Romance Ideas
- Date Ideas