Easy Ways to Say “I Love You”
The words “I love you” mean so much when you’re in a committed relationship. But did you know that there’s way more than one way to say it? It’s true! We’ve rounded up the CUTEST ways to say “I love you” to your spouse. These are perfect for those busy days when you don’t have a lot of extra time, or when you want to spend a little extra time giving your sweetheart a much-needed pick-me-up. Additionally, all of these different ways to say “I love you” are so simple and meaningful! Your sweetheart is going to love each one! Let’s check them all out!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. To learn more about ’em, click here.
With this many ideas for ways to say “I love you” all in one place, you’ll definitely find one that works for you! Moreover, we’ve broken them up into three different categories for you so they’re easier to find:
Ready to check them out?
Ways to Say “I Love You” Using Printables
First up, our favorite printable options for saying “I love you.” Each of these cute ideas are super easy to prep and assemble – all you need to do is click print! Plus, the work is practically done for you, so you can spend more time showing your sweetie some love and affection. And again, these ideas are so unique and fun! Unquestionably, both you and your sweetheart will love them!
- 100 Things I Love About You – Tell your sweetheart the 100 things you like the most about them!
- Cuddle Kit Tags – Print and pop these tags onto a few items you have laying around for a quick surprise.
- Date Night Box Printables – Use these printables to create a fun-filled date night box.
- Printable Nerdy Notes – Is there anything better than a bit of nerdy humor? All you need to do is print, cut, and fold.
- I Love Us Print – Show your spouse how much you love them with this printable decor item.
- Sticky Notes – We love these sticky notes! First, print using the included template. After that, go ahead and place them around the house. Finally, watch your sweetie light up as they find them!
- Lunch Bag Covers – Jazz up your sweetheart’s lunch with these printable covers.
- I Love You Calligraphy Print – We can’t get enough of this classy and elegant print, and your spouse will love them too!
- Reasons I Love You Poster – A large and beautiful poster that’s packed with sweetness.
- Love Quote Printables – Forget ordinary quote printables. These fancy ones are just what you need. Not to mention, they will make a great statement piece for your home.
- Sexy Sticky Notes – This is a set of super spicy printable notes. Without question, they’re sure to heat things up in the bedroom.
- Lunchbox Notes – This is the perfect way to add a dash of something fun to your sweetie’s lunch.
- Punny Notes – Pack in your spouse’s meal or place around the house for a bit of hilarity.
- Emoji Note– These easy, emoji notes are so much fun! After all, who doesn’t enjoy a cute emoji or two?
- Love our Life Poster – Remember what the two of you share by printing and displaying this poster.
- Hooked on You Note – Grab some Swedish Fish and these fun printables for a super quick and easy idea.
- Kiss the Ground You Walk On – Spice up a regular night with this printable trail that leads to the bedroom!
DIY Ways to Say “I Love You”
How about some more lovey-dovey ideas that are do-it-yourself! These extra craft ideas are perfect for those who like to create quick gifts or surprises for their spouse using extra craft supplies and talents. Unquestionably, the results are so beautiful and straightforward – we promise your sweetheart will be impressed by these!
- DIY Morning Notes – Swap out the ordinary for these cute morning love notes.
- Pillow Boxes – Grab a few empty toilet paper rolls and fill them with a sweet surprise.
- Love Note Clothespin Wreath – Your honey will love this DIY craft project made just for them. Besides, it makes for a fun decor item.
- Scrabble Note Coasters – Does your spouse know how much you care about them? Why not spell it out?
- Puzzle Piece Craft – If you adore your better half to pieces, this is the craft for you!
- Hole Punched Hearts – Try out this clever spin on a classic ‘heart attack.’
- Clothespin Craft – Stick this sweet little guy in your sweetie’s closet, sock drawer, or anywhere that will surprise them. Even better, you could try clipping it to their car’s sun visor.
- Hand Traced Card – Another sweet, easy way to show your love!
- Watercolor Card – Pop open the paints and get creating with this artistic ideas!
- DIY Love Bugs – How fun are these? Make a few and stash them around the house for your sweetheart to find.
- Sign Language Love Card – Take an ordinary love note to the next level.
- ‘Love You to Pieces’ Candy Jar – Combine an easy to make craft with some sweets, and what do you get? The greatest surprise ever!
- M&M Decor – Why not make dessert a display item?
- Origami Heart Bookmark – First, fold up a few of these little guys. After that, go ahead and hide them in your sweetie’s book or paperwork.
- Reasons I Love You Jar – A DIY jar gift that you’re spouse is sure to enjoy.
Sneaky Romance Ideas for Your Spouse
We’ve saved the best ideas for last! Even if you don’t normally play jokes on people, you’re going to adore these fun ways to say “I love you” to your spouse! These hilarious, and often punny, romance ideas are fun and flirty. Plus, they’re super quick and easy to put together. Take a peek!
- Sneaky Pocket Cards – Make your husband or wife smile with these clever pocket cards. Stash a few in their clothing for an extra fun surprise!
- Lunchbox Love Notes – Who says you can’t have love with a little bit of lunch? Unquestionably, these flirty lunchbox notes add the perfect touch of sweetness.
- Banana Love Note – Keep things ‘fresh’ with this fun banana love note idea.
- Shower Curtain Message – Get ready, get set, get steamy!
- Book Cipher – Put your sweetheart’s mind to the test with this clever book cipher message.
- Window Marker Message – Grab a couple of window markers and surprise your spouse with a love note on their car! Additionally, you could use these on your house windows.
- Heart-Shaped Carrots – Are you in charge of dinner tonight? Slice up the carrots into hearts for an extra special treat.
- Newspaper Code – Similar to the book cipher above, your spouse will love solving this fun newspaper code.
- Grocery Notes – The next time you hit up the grocery store, pop a few of these love notes around for your honey to find. After that, watch as they have fun gathering them!
- Paper Clip Book Heart – Imagine the joy and surprise when your spouse opens their favorite book to find this!
- Shoe Note – We love this idea because it’s simply and unique!
- Heart Book Covers – For a cute and classy way to show your love, give these book covers a try and see how long it takes your sweetie to notice them.
- Heart-Shaped Ice Cubes – If you’re looking for a tricky and cute love idea, then this is it! Additionally, you could change things up. For example, try adding different types of food coloring for an extra fun surprise.
- Fortune Cookie Message – In short, we predict this will be a total win.
- Love Note Scavenger Hunt – Send your sweetheart on the hunt of a lifetime with these fun love notes.
- Mirror Fog Note – Another fun way to keep things steamy and surprising. And, it’s so easy to do!
Finally, for even more romantic ideas you can do for your sweetheart to convey your love, be sure and check out our Sexy Notes & Snacks. And, you’ll definitely want to take a look at our Clever Candy Sayings!