Creative and Romantic Valentine Day Dates
Needing some amazing Valentine’s Day date ideas? Well, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! Blow your spouse away by surprising them with the best Valentine’s Day date ever! This is one special day that is SO easy to show your spouse just how in love you are with them. So, get ready to plan a thoughtful, sweet, Valentine’s day date that they’ll enjoy and remember for years to come. We’ve already done all the hard work gathering up the BEST Valentine’s Day dates to provide you with all the inspiration you need below to plan the perfect Valentine’s date! We have Valentine’s date ideas for the bedroom, for staying at home, and even fun ideas for the whole family!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. To learn more about ’em, click here.
To make it easy for you, we decided to round-up the top Valentine’s Day date ideas in a couple of different categories and then you can choose which date idea you like best! And if you don’t have time to read through them all right now, just pin one of our pics for later. So, do you want this year to be a beautiful and romantic celebration of your love? Or a fun and playful one? Do you want to get the whole family in on date night?? Or ship the kids off early so you can focus on your spouse? No matter what you’re hoping for this Valentine’s, we’ve got some Valentine’s date ideas for you!
In this post you’ll find:
- 25 At-Home Valentine’s Day Date Ideas
- 12 Out on the Town Valentine’s Day Date Ideas
- 15 Fun Family Valentine’s Day Date Ideas
- 24 Valentine’s Day Date Ideas for the Bedroom
That’s 76 fun Valentine’s Day Date Ideas for you to choose from! Let’s take a look!!
At-Home Valentine’s Day Date Ideas
At-home date ideas are great for those of you who are on a budget! Especially if you can’t find a sitter or if you just want to enjoy a nice, relaxing night at home! Whatever the reason, an at-home date, if done right, can be just as memorable and romantic as any other date! In fact, these cute Valentine’s day date ideas might just be some of our favorites.
- Ultimate Valentine’s Date Night – Beautiful ideas to create the ultimate Valentine’s date night.
- Best Friend’s Date – Looking for cute Valentine’s day date ideas!? Well, if your spouse is your best friend, this is the perfect Valentine’s date night.
- Hot Chocolate Bar – What could be better than snuggling up with your spouse with a nice cup of hot cocoa!? 2 cups of hot cocoa with lots of mix-ins!
- Date Night in a Box – Create Valentine’s date of your dreams with this date night in a box.
- Ice Cream Date – An Ice Cream tasting date night might just be the most romantic date night ever! Also, who doesn’t LOVE ice cream!?
- Up Movie Date – Looking for fun Valentine’s dates!? You can start by celebrating your adventures together with this Up movie date.
- Ultimate Valentine’s Date Night – Yes! This is one date night you’ll want to check out. It also has all the essential elements for romance and fun!
- Love Letter Review – Valentine’s seems like a good time to reminisce on some sweet moments in your relationship – so of course, this would be the perfect date night.
- Romantic Dinner at Home – So many great ideas for a romantic dinner at home.
- Netflix Binge Date – This is the perfect date for you if you love to watch shows with your spouse! And of course eat treats and play games. 😉
- Breakfast in Bed – I love how simple and adorable this breakfast in bed is. Make Valentine’s special with a breakfast date. Also, who doesn’t LOVE breakfast in bed?!
- Battle of the Sexes – If you choose to spend Valentine’s with some of your best friends, this would be a fun night… husbands vs. wives.
- Valentine’s Fort – Isn’t that fort gorgeous? With this date, create your own sweet cuddling space and make a fort for two!
- Fondue Night – This is perhaps, one of the most romantic dates you could possibly do. Because feeding each other fruit dipped in chocolate is about as romantic as it gets.
- Loveseat Lounge – One of the most popular romantic date nights from The Dating Divas. So, of course, you have to do this for Valentine’s Day.
- Dinner for 2 Menu – Design your own menu together to come up with the absolute best that you’ll both enjoy.
- Valentine’s Glamping – A romantic date night for two right in your own bedroom. It seems like love is in the air!
- Mission Valentine – If you’re craving adventure and mystery, then this is the Valentine’s date for you.
- Ultimate Valentine’s Menu – Get tips for planning the perfect Valentine’s Menu.
- Love Letters Dinner Party – This dinner party is adorable and full of romantic love letters.
- Movie Date Night – My heart pops for you! What a cute way to enjoy some movies and popcorn!
- Movies and Desserts – Another twist on a traditional movie night… movies and dessert!
- Indoor Picnic – A romantic indoor picnic might be the perfect, relaxing night in for the two of you.
Out on the Town Valentine’s Day Date Ideas
If staying inside just isn’t your thing, then get out of the house this Valentine’s and use one of these fun and unique out on the town dates. We know it can be tricky trying to come up with the perfect Valentine day date but with these awesome cute Valentine’s date ideas, we’ve practically done all the work for you! Just pick something out you think your sweetie will enjoy and you’ve got all the inspiration you need to have the most memorable and fun Valentine’s dates ever!
- Watch the Sunrise – Slow down, take the sunrise in and maybe find a little romance while you’re at it.
- Pottery Class – Get out and learn something new by taking a pottery class for two.
- Library Date Night – Snuggle up with a fantastic book after this date night at the library.
- Biking Date – Explore the world together on this biking date. Make it even more exciting by riding a tandem bike!
- Tennis Date – Looking for an active way to spend your Valentine’s? This tennis date will help you meet your perfect match.
- Yoga Date – This would be a great way to meditate and build a strong relationship with your partner.
- Shooting Range Date Night – Take your love to the shooting range and shoot for your favorite prizes on a custom target.
- Couples Spa Date – Time to get pampered at the spa with your love.
- Golfing Date Night – Take to the fields for an afternoon of golf.
- Our Love Rocks – Rock climbing adventure together!
- Selfie Date Night – Get out and make some memories with this fun selfie date night. You’ll be sure to have some good pictures to look back on.
Fun Family Valentine’s Day Date Ideas
If you are wanting to put together a special Valentine’s family date this year here are some really fun and unique date ideas. After all, Valentine’s day isn’t just about couples… it’s about EVERYone you love, kids included! And with these cute Valentine’s day date ideas, the whole family can get in on the LOVE! We had so much fun finding these super fun Valentine’s dates you can do as a family! OH, and be sure to check out “Cupid’s Cafe”… it’s our favorite every year!
- Valentine’s Sugar House – This is a fun and unique family night for the crafty!
- Family Valentine’s Dance – A party for the whole family will get everyone excited.
- Valentine Pictionary – This is an interactive date night that will get everyone laughing and playing.
- Cupid’s Love Hunt – This love hunt will be one to remember!
- Cupid’s Crazy Cafe – Looking for cute Valentine’s date ideas?! Look no further! This is a Diva favorite for Valentine’s day. Your family will love it!
- Valentine’s Day Scavenger Hunt – Send the whole family out on the hunt… this will be a night for some fun, new memories!
- Dinner and a Movie – Cuddle up with your family and watch a fun movie.
- Heart Attack – This is a fun way to spread some Valentine’s love as a family… give your neighbors a heart attack!
- Bowling – Take the whole family out for a night of bowling and some fun Valentine’s memories.
- Lady and the Tramp – I love this cute idea of having a Lady and the Tramp themed night with spaghetti and meatballs.
- Heart Yahtzee – This is a fun game with DIY dice.
- Conversation Heart Dinner – A fun dinner set up using adorable conversation heart plates, plus some more great ideas.
- Ice Cream Party – I’m in love with this idea. We’re definitely having an ice cream party this Valentine’s day.
- Family Fun Conversation Hearts – Check out these conversation heart games for the whole family.
- Family Game Show – Host a family game show and spend your Valentine’s Day laughing.
Valentine’s Day Date Ideas for the Bedroom
Valentine’s day is the perfect time to take things to the bedroom… and to let yourself be a little more creative! Instead of just the normal routine, get outside your comfort zone and experiment with some of these awesome and sexy date ideas! With all of these cute Valentine’s day date ideas, these ideas will be the PERFECT end to a perfect Valentine’s date night.
- Game of Love – The Game of Love is a must-have for every couple, you’ll love this game. Not up to the DIY? Check out this done-for-you Game of Love!
- Jenga Love Game – Bring a gentle touch to this block stacking game.
- Spoil your Spouse – Looking for cute Valentine’s date ideas!? This is the perfect idea! Valentine’s Day is the best time to spoil your spouse.
- Eat, Drink and Be Mine – This is the sweetest Valentine day date with the sweetest treats!
- Sexy Spin the Bottle – Ready for a little fun? This game is sure to excite!
- Love is Sweet – This looks like such a fun game to play… Make your own board game for your Valentine day date!
- Ultimate Intimacy Pack – 12 fun and sexy date nights for the whole year, including sexy twister. This would be a fun Valentine’s gift too!
- Bedroom Bucks – This is one of the most popular sexy dates you’ll find, the anticipation makes it all the more exciting!
- Sexy Dice – Roll the dice and get some spice!
- Bedroom Bowling – This would be a great follow up after a night out bowling, do a little bowling in the bedroom.
- Sexy Tic Tac Toe – The old game has been recreated into something sexy and fun!
- Sweetheart Bedroom Party – Join the after-party for 2 in the bedroom.
- Pucker Up Valentine’s Day Card Game – This is a kissing game just for Valentine’s date night. Grab the chapstick and pucker up!
- Date Night Bingo – This Valentine’s date night will be sure to end with bingo in the bedroom.
- Vixen Love Shop – Choose from a sexy selection of services in this steamy shop!
- Sexy Scratch Off – Scratch it off and then take it off! This night will turn up the heat!
- SeXBox – If you and your spouse love gaming, this would be such a fun way to switch things up a bit!
- Valentine’s Destiny Date Night – You choose your own destiny with this date night.
- Lover’s Day – A sexy celebration, this Valentine’s date night is all about flirting, teasing, and loving your spouse.
- Couple-opoly – This brand new game was made just for couples and you can customize it!
It’s going to be hard to choose which category you want to focus on with these amazing Valentine’s date ideas, so you might want to save some of these fun Valentine’s dates for the future!
If you are looking for some more Valentine’s Day fun, check out these 115 Last Minute Valentines Day Ideas. For more cute Valentine’s date ideas and inspiration, this post has 100 of the Most Romantic Valentine’s Date Nights.