Valentine’s Day Sex Ideas for Every Comfort Level
Forget the cheesy pink cards, it’s time for a Sexy Valentine’s Day! Here’s a round-up full of sassy, cute, and Valentine’s Day sex ideas the hubby is SURE to love! Don’t worry, each one of these sexy Valentine’s Day ideas 100% Diva approved!
We’ve gathered up an amazing list of sexy games, flirty ideas, and date night ideas ranging from G to PG-13+ to get you through Valentine’s Day! And yes, a lot of these ideas can be used all year long or whenever you’re feeling a little frisky! Valentine’s Day isn’t the only time to spread the love! Wink!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. To learn more about ’em, click here.
With this many ideas, you’re sure to find one that’s perfect for you and your sweetheart! For your convenience, we’ve broken them up into 4 categories:
- Our Top 10 Favorite Valentine’s Day Sex Ideas
- G-Rated Valentine’s Ideas
- PG-Rated Valentine’s Ideas
- PG13-Rated Valentine’s Ideas
- Divas’ Favorite Sexy Valentine Store Products
When I told my husband about all of the fun ideas I was gathering up, he almost squealed with excitement! In a very manly way, of course! I can’t wait to get started! First up…
The Best Valentine’s Day Sex Ideas – Our Top 10 Favorites!
There are all sorts of ways to celebrate Valentine’s Day, but we think that quite a few people would say that the best way is a little 1-on-1 time… preferably naked. Here are our favorite Valentine’s Day sex ideas!
- 7 Days of Sex Challenge – Oh yes. It’s a challenge, but it’s probably going to be your spouse’s favorite challenge of the year. There are different sexy ideas that could be used for the days leading up to Valentine’s Day that help you mix it up each night. Start the week before or present it as a gift on Valentine’s Day.
- Sensual Massage Date – Set the mood with a sensual massage and treat your spouse to a wonderful night in. This has everything you need to know to get started, including how to give a semi-professional massage right in your own home. It means so much more coming from your sweetheart!
- Valentine’s Day Sex Position Countdown – You can see why this was in the PG-13 category, eh? This will be your spouse’s favorite countdown of the year! Whomever thought of a sexy advent calendar deserves our applause!
- Five Senses Gift Basket – Bedroom Edition – This gift is all about the bedroom! Create a gift basket full of sexy Valentine’s Day ideas that also communicates love. And if you are looking for a more general, less overtly sexy version, we have our regular Five Senses Gift Basket as well.
- 14 Sexts of Valentine’s Day – Get your sweetheart excited for what’s back home with these adorable texts! The sass is sure to speed up their travel home.
- Sexy Bucket List – It might be time to start doing all of the things on your “sex bucket list.” Hang on for the ride! This isn’t just a Valentine’s Day sex idea, but that’s definitely a great time to start making some check marks!
- The Game of Love – This started out as a DIY that was then produced into a real live, washable, beautiful bedroom game product! Order your Game of Love sheet early, and then come back here for the collab of your dreams as the Divas add to this intimate night.
- Naked Night – A date night the hubby will be excited about! This is one of our favorite sexy Valentine’s Day ideas that can easily be used ANY time of the year. And no one is going to complain about a little Naked juice.
- 2 Minutes in Heaven – All you need for this sexy bedroom game is some dice, paper, a pen, and a timer. Bam!! Ready to have some FUN? The free printables give you all the details for your sexy Valentine’s night.
- Sexy Room Service – We had a tamer version of room service at the start of this roundup, but we thought by the end we should bump it up a little bit. Sexy Valentine’s Day ideas abound in this fun date idea!
G-Rated and Cute Valentine’s Day Ideas
Did I say no cute pink cards? I spoke too soon! You’ll find some pretty cute ideas here! All of these sweet ideas speak enough of Valentine love, but keep it tame, just in case anyone else sees it! 😉
- I’ve Kissed the Ground You Walk On – Cute, fast, and simple Valentine’s Day gift idea! Leave a trail of kisses that will lead your sweetheart where you’d like. It will be a tasty night for both of you this Valentine’s Day!
- Man Approved Valentines – Here are some free printable Valentine cards your man will especially appreciate! Speak to his nerdy side and see him smile in a sexy way. And let’s be real – there are plenty of women who would LOVE to find one of these sweet cards for V-Day.
- Secret Love Notes Date – Write a sexy little note for each other in code and use the key as a cipher for the message. This will take you both back to your childhood days of playing secret agent – all you need is a book and some paper.
- Loveseat Lounge – Here’s a great date idea, and you don’t have to look any further than your living room. Take out, entertainment, and cuddles = a perfect Valentine’s Day date.
- Room Service – Pamper your sweetheart with this romantic Valentine’s gift. What’s on the menu… I’ll give you a hint; it’s not just food.
- Valentine Photo Booth Props – These are super cute printable props to take pictures at home with. This fun activity can be enjoyed by all members of the family and will provide priceless memories!
- 100 Reasons why I Love You DIY Book – With this idea, you make a detailed list of all the reasons you love your sweetheart. You can be as flirty as you like. A lot of Divas (past and present) have given some of their reasons why they love their hubbies – so their list may also inspire you!
- Valentine’s Mixed CD – Remember mixtapes?! They really are a great way to share your feelings on love. If you feel like you’re running out of time for a gift idea, a love song mix will always hit the spot. It even includes cute, free, printable CD covers! And really, who says you can’t mix in a few Valentine’s Day sex songs? 😉
- Fondue Date Night – Dip the night away in candlelight with this tasty night in. Melted cheese, chocolate, or icing for dinner! It’s romantic and delicious. Grab a fondue kit in advance!
- Unique DIY Valentine’s Cards – These fun Valentine’s cards are punny and adorable – a perfect mix for a little G-rated V-day fun.
- More Man Approved Cards – More Valentine’s cards that will speak to your man’s aesthetic.
- A Hearty Breakfast – This breakfast in bed is pun-beleivable. Enjoy a sweet V-day breakfast full of hearts and kisses.
- Valentine’s Cuddle Kit – A sweet way to spend your Valentine’s Day if you need to keep it G-rated but you still want your snuggles! The personalized wine bottle is adorable.
- Love Note Advent – Who wouldn’t want a love note a day leading up to Valentine’s Day? What a fun way to build up that anticipation.
- Love Lunch – This cute post has a version for kiddos and one for your spouse! I love the thought put into the drink – a CRUSH soda! Brilliant.
- Fill in the Blank Valentine’s Love Notes – Fill in these cards with whatever speaks to you! There are comparisons, pie charts, and overall adorableness.
- Tied to You Valentine Surprise Hunt – This is a sweet but fun way to lead the one you love to some special gifts just for them in the bedroom.
- How Do I Love Thee? – This may not be the pinnacle of Sexy Valentine’s Day ideas, but it will make your sweeti feel the love, and that does lead to some intimate moments! Give them 24 days of sweet compliments with this sweet idea.
PG-Rated Flirty Valentine’s Day Ideas
Get ready to get your FLIRT on with these ideas! Take your “good” side and turn it up a few notches, but not too much that you’d be embarrassed if the kids found it. These “sexy” Valentine’s Day ideas are nothing to worry too much about.
- Power Outage Date – When the lights go off, the fun is just beginning. You can start it off as innocent as you want, but all that darkness and all those activities might just turn a little more… adult.
- Showered in Love – A fun and easy surprise gift for your sweetheart on Valentine’s Day morning. Plus free, flirty printables! Take it to the sexy Valentine’s side by offering a shower together!
- Name That Treat – Blindfold your spouse and let the taste test begin! This can definitely be considered foreplay, or you can simply tease… but that might not be very nice.
- Rose Petal Romancing – Makeover the whole house with rose petals. Change a normal day into something extraordinary! As far as simple Valentine’s Day sex ideas go, this is as easy as 2-day delivery of some beautiful rose petals — real or artificial.
- Spa Date Night Kit – Let the two of you unwind together with a little massage at home.
- Valentine’s Win It in Minutes – Everything you need for a perfect Valentine’s group date (or solo date with your sweetheart!) Free printables, too!
- Date Night in a Box – Everything you need for a fun and easy date night in a cute little box. This comes with eight different date night boxes to choose from, plus – a bonus sexy Valentine’s Day Ideas Box!
- Valentine’s By the Hour – Give your honey a small gift every hour all day long! The free cards that go with each gift are so beautiful and truly share the love.
- Quick and Easy Romantic Video – Create a stunning video in minutes. I almost forgot the best part – it’s free! Your spouse is sure to be impressed with this creative DIY gift idea.
- DIY Love Coupons – A personal and inexpensive Valentine’s gift idea your spouse will love. Some are sexy Valentine’s Day ideas and some are tame. You control the mood.
- Kit Kat Love Note – Break me off of a piece of that! This is a fun and flirty love note to leave for your spouse!
- Heart Attack – A sweet way to speak your love to the one you love! We love the look of the conversation hearts, and the fun pre-written letter makes it easy as pie. (Pro-tip: Put the hearts on your bed!)
- Pucker Up Game – These cards will have you and your honey kissing up a storm – in all sorts of ways! Don’t be surprised if this takes you from a PG rating to some hot Valentine’s Day sex!
PG-13-Rated Valentine’s Day Ideas
Now we’re ready to get down to business! Seriously, these SEXY Valentine’s Day ideas are for just the two of you! (Mom, you should stop reading now! Seriously – look away.) This is a “For His Eyes Only” area! Yeah, we’re bringing SEXY back!!
- Sexy Survey – A sexy survey to break the ice and improve your time in the bedroom. This will help you ask the questions you always wanted to, but maybe you were too timid. It’s a great way to start your sexy Valentine’s Day.
- Spoil Your Spouse Date Night – Your spouse holds all the cards for your sexy night at home. These door hanger printables are so fun!
- Lingerie Love Note – Gift this sexy card to get your hubby in the mood! He gets to go shopping in your lingerie store for a sexy Valentine’s Day evening.
- The Man Can – A gift to let him know he’s getting lucky tonight! There are all sorts of sexy Valentine’s Day ideas within, and they can totally be reused throughout the year. It also comes with gift ideas to fill it with!
- The Love Shack Date – Turn your room into a sexy getaway. Your spouse will be dripping with anticipation. And no, you won’t be able to get that song out of your head. Sorry!
- The Valentine’s Date – Literally everything you need for a sexy date night at home. Plus, a free printable love scavenger hunt! Founder Diva Tara planned a whole night from relaxation, to dinner, to some sexy V-day fun. And of course, dessert!
- Go Picasso – Get creative with a black light and some glow in the dark markers. Leave notes for him all over the room – including on you!
- Follow Me – Sexy Tease – Clothespins with pictures of you leading him to the bedroom and every little step removes a little more clothing… Hubba hubba!
- Remove Your Candy Shell – This sexy bedroom idea is cute, fast, and direct! Your sweetheart will be drooling to play this game! It’s definitely one of our favorite sexy Valentine’s Day ideas for when we don’t have a ton of time.
- Anticipation Is Half the Fun – The excitement starts in the morning and by evening, you’ll be dying to get to the bedroom!
- Sexy Deal or No Deal – Find out how risky you both are with a rousing game of Deal or No Deal: Sex Edition.
- Fantasy Suite Date Night – Welcome to a night in the Fantasy Suite! Without leaving home! Invite him to pick a card to decide the theme for the night. These sexy Valentine’s Day ideas all come with a matching song to help set the mood.
- Mission: Valentine Love Hunt – Lead your sweetheart straight to the bedroom in James Bond Style! It starts off pretty tame, but it does lead to whipped cream and the bedroom sooo… 😉
- Je T’iame Hotel – Make a reservation for a romantic night in your own home. The perfect Valentine’s Staycation begins with these sexy Valentine’s Day ideas!
- Spin the Bottle: Board Game Edition – Spin the bottle one-on-one. FYI, there’s more than just kissing in this version! If you know your spouse’s favorite things in the bedroom, add them to this game. Otherwise, you can let them fill in what they most desire.
- Intimate Bingo – This scorecard is sure to lead you to the bedroom. Bingo! There are three different cards and for your extra sassy night, you’re going to want to scroll to the bottom of the post.
- Strip Horse – Hit the court with a little one-on-one. Oh, did we say court? We meant the bedroom! 😉
- Valentine’s Day Spicy Book of Love – This is a super sweet looking book that has a super spicy inside. Give your love some coupons that are just for them!
- Love is Sweet Bedroom Game – One of many husbands’ fave little bedroom game. Who can complain when we know that both players will be the winner this Valentine’s Day?
- Valentine Search and Find – The start of this post is a totally G-rated search for the kiddos… but you’ll want to keep scrolling for the good stuff!
- Sweetheart Bedroom Party Pack – Lead your love on a little scavenger hunt, then reward them with a game of checkers that has some extra sweet rewards for winning!
Sexy Products from Divas
Our store has the best and steamiest ideas, so we thought we’d compile them all for you here to browse! These are some of our favorite ideas for Valentine’s Day, and they range from G to beyond!
- 7 Days of Spoiling – This is a little different than the 7 Days of Sex because not every day as an intimate activity for the bedroom – BUT each activity is sure to increase the intimacy in your marriage.
- Valentine’s Countdown – 14 ways in 14 days to show your love! It’s a great way to keep the momentum going up to Valentine’s Day with romantic notes, date ideas, and acts of service. If you want to add to it or simplify, you can also check out the Mini Pack.
- DIY Sexy Subscription Date Box – This is your own little subscription box that will keep giving to your sweetheart month after month. It comes with printables and tips for each month of the year. Can you imagine if you gifted this for Valentine’s Day?! A year of sexy surprises every month for the whole year!
- Love Letters – Ever doubted your ability to woo via the written word? No worries, we will be your Cyrano! This amazing gift comes with letter prompts, coaching, treat ideas, and stationary. And if it’s really your thing, we have a second version as well!
- Open When Date Box – Inspired by our ever-popular “Open When Letters,” we bring you the “Open When Date Box” which allows your partner to choose what type of date night they are feeling – 15 options!
- Open When Letters – Open When Letters are for special moments. This thoughtful gift will give your spouse the chance to turn to your words whenever they most need them – an incredible gift and keepsake.
- Love Wall Art – Take your pick from 5 different prints – all of them editable and customizable with 5 different color options! Share your love through special moments and decor.
- Romance Movie Date – If you need to stay in for Valentine’s Day this year or simply don’t want to fight the crowds, try out the Romance Movie Date. It has a list of romantic movies, sexy Valentine’s Day ideas, and will impress your sweetheart with something different.
- Love Planner – If you need help knowing how to romance your spouse, get this! If your spouse needs help knowing how to romance you… gift this!
- Intimacy Kit – Take your intimate life to the next level with 12 different dates – 1 for each month of the year! It’s a Valentine’s Day gift that gives all year long.
- Week of Loving – This kit is actually multi-use. IF you need to say sorry – we have a week for that. Want to just share some good vibes? Check. With 10 weeks of options, you would have a quick and easy Valentine’s Day gift with plenty of other options to have waiting on deck.
- Love Journal – If your sweetheart is sentimental, then this is the Valentine’s Day idea made just for them! Create a storybook journal of your love.
- Ultimate Valentine’s Day Pack – The best sexy Valentine’s Day ideas mixed with a lot of tame ones too. This pack features 22 options from multiple bloggers to mix and match for a special Valentine’s Day.
Can you believe we have even more sexy Valentine’s Day ideas? Click through the links below for even more romantic ideas!